Author Topic: Wolf Pack Of The Mountains  (Read 50109 times)

Dragon3076

Re: Wolf Pack Of The Mountains
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2012, 07:24:07 pm »
Draco causously walked thrue the dark forest. Sure that he spotted another wolf near by, he started to slowly and as careful as he could, step around the dried leaves and twigs on the ground but still broke a few as he walked. As soon as the den came into his view, he thougth of just walking up to it, but decited against it and just plopped his rear end down to sit and perked up his ears to lesen around as he waited for some other wolf to show up and hopefully invite him in.
(Sorry that my spelling is off, I is dyslexic.)

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2012, 08:33:11 pm »
Fire licked his mates ears. "Don't worry, we will find some territory soon." he smiled. He raised his head and smelled an unwelcomed guest near the den. "Do you smell that Dawn?" his nose flared taking in a deep breath. It was a wolf....
(It's ok ^^)
:D Lilly :D

Offline animal_lover100

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2012, 02:18:41 am »
She tenses up "maybe that pack you mentioned has come to kick us out" she whimpers softly not in the condition to fight (what if Fire and Dawn already mated? and she's pregnant with his pups)

Dragon3076

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2012, 02:31:06 am »
"Hello?" Draco called out with a slight bark so that who ever was in there could hear him as he sat there still.

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2012, 03:01:43 am »
(Sure :D)
"Don't worry Dawn. I'll keep you safe." he smiled, licking her lips. "No need to worry. Stay here so I can see who it is." the male quickly got up and narrowed his eyes. He saw a male sitting outside the den. Fire low growled and galloped forward, he jumped on the male pinning him. He pinned him down with a slight growl. "What are you doing here?!?" he snarled. His fur bristled, his ears flattened, and his tail was straight in the air with anger. The wind swirled around the two wolves, the trees swayed as energy flew between them. Will this wolf give in or will he fight me? Fire asked himself. If he fights me then I will fight back. He growled in his mind. He was extra protective of his mate because he loves her and the fact that she will soon have pups.

Dragon3076

« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2012, 03:11:40 am »
Draco yipped as he was pined down, his ears flat agaisnt his head as he looked up "I-I was just passign thrue and saw you walking about so I thought I would say hi, and hope that I might be excepted into the pack..." He answered honistly up at the more agresive male.

Offline animal_lover100

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2012, 03:13:41 am »
Dawn curls up in the back of the den and tenses as she hears the sound of a pack getting closer and she yelps in fear to alert her mate as she can smell and hear a strange wolf getting close to her (normally dawn would fight but in her condition she can't)

Offline wolfie1000

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2012, 03:34:03 am »
(I know ;D)
Fire hoped off the male and nudged him. He helped the strange male up. "Ok, sure you can joi..." he was interrupted by his pregnant mates yelp. He saw a pack of rouge males walking towards the den that Dawn was in. "No time to talk! Are you good at fighting?!?!" he snapped.

Offline Ashanitan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Comission made by the beautiful MerlynsMidnight.
    • Pointandgrass
    • Ashanitan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2012, 07:13:29 am »
(Can i join?)
May
she wolf
Is Dawn's sister and loves to challenge her sister's mate Fire. She loves pups and would do anything for her sister or the pack.
mate:Night
Pups:none.
If ya see ingame, don't be scared to approach me.

Dragon3076

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2012, 01:28:15 pm »
Draco gets up and nods "I can do my best, but my skills are in hunting" He tells the other male before heading off with him to fight off the roge males that seemed to want to do harm to his new pack.
(Not too good at doing fights...just FYI)