Author Topic: Year 2451 [Inactive since 22/12/2012]  (Read 11474 times)

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Texting at 2 A.M. three days in a row? Really?
    • View Profile
    • Roleplays Extended - A newly created RPG site with many options
Re: Year 2451||open. You may post||
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2012, 08:34:38 pm »
[I'll sign up soon :)]

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2012, 08:16:08 pm »
Ah! I forgot to do Indi! xD))
                                                                    Indi

Indi smelt some Pizza, but it was with another dog. He sighed slowly his head looking from side to side. The short black fur shook as the sound of planes faded into the distance. He breathed through his nostrils smelling 2 dogs nearby, one was a great dane, he was sure of it. He found out that they were incredibly close! He turned his head slowly and saw 2 dogs, one small and one big. He tilted his head slowly to the right, his ears perked as he thought. 'More Survivors! How is that possible!' He decided to sit down and listen. He turned his head to the dogs his brown eyes drooping tiredly.
(Writers Block :P Indi is just watching like this }:-/  )
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 08:17:47 pm by puppy 12 »

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2012, 10:16:31 pm »

Laika
Laika kept up with the Dane's fast pace "Nice to meet you." The Dane looked at her "How did you survive the bombing?" Laika wasn't expecting a question like that "How did you?" Laika didn't know how she survived it, the last thing she remembered was being kncked in the head by a falling rock "I'm not sure.." she sighed "I was knocked unconscious." Laika came to a trash bin and knocked it over, she took note that Rock looked a little hungry. She dug around in the trash until she found a raw steak still in the wrapping "Whoa! What a find!" she said excitedly. She tore through the wrapping and grabbed the steak. She turned to Rock and layed down the chunk of meat with her tail wagging behind her, "Here." She smiled "You can have it. I already ate." She wagged her tail again "Not to rush but you should hurry before the local dog packs show up. The smell of that will pull them in from blocks away."

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2012, 04:32:50 am »

Name: Raenelia aka "Rain"
Species:Canine
Sub-species: Labrador Retriever mix
Personality: Rain is a sweet-tempered dog that doesn't get into much trouble. She dislikes violence, which makes some wonder that she stays around her half-brother. Because he's the only family she has, however, and since she's a family-oriented kind of dog, she wants to be with him. They argue sometimes, but not often. Rain is rather naive regarding threats and violence, often missing the point of another dog's subtle or not-so-subtle hints. Over-friendly at times and always curious.
History: Raenelia and her siblings were raised by kind humans that lived very quietly and were killed near the beginning of the war. When that happened, Raenelia and her brother were the only ones to stay together, and that was more Raenelia's choice than his.
Mate: N/A
War Dog/Cat?: No
Handler: N/A
About Handler: N/A

puppy09

« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2012, 08:44:13 am »
Rock

Rock listened to the small dog slowly sitting down feeling the cold touch of concrete. His tail then sweeped some rubble out of the way. He then answered "I survived by, just staying in the woods for a little bit. When I came out the coast was clear." He then watched the little dog bounce towards a little bin and knock it over. His brown eyes followed the dog and he watched it bound back. He saw a big steak in her mouth and he done a big smile showing some sharp teeth. He almost had dribble pouring out of his mouth, but he held it in. He heard her say [/color]"You can have it." His tail swished faster. He didn't wait he dug into the steak leaving a piece left. "I think you should take that, so you don't get hungry later on." His stomach settled slowly and he sighed in relief. "Oh yeah! Whats your name?" He asked his head slowly tilting to the right.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 08:45:56 am by reece »

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2012, 08:56:09 am »
Indi

Indi watched the dogs and saw the steak, he wasn't so hungry so they were of the hook. He then heard a plane about 40 meters away... He stood up straight away, he decided to help the other dogs, he yelled "BOMBS!" He then didn't do anything except from ran. His black legs stretched as he looked overhead... There was a plane above him, he cowered in fear, but the plane passed him so he sighed in relief.
(Writers Block!)

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2012, 01:27:09 pm »
Accepted)

Laika
Laika shook her head, "No you eat it." She nudged it closer to his massive paws "I already ate." She grinned. "Oh yeah! What's your name?" he asked "Oh, I'm Laika." She plopped on her rump and loked at the murky sky. She almost jumped when she heard that familiar sound of a plane over head then she heard someone yell "Bombs!" she yelped "Come one we have to go!" She grabbed the steak and ran down the street, her claws clicking against the cement. "Any ideas?" she panting
got that writer's block >.<)

Visit my Deviantart!

puppy09

« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2012, 06:48:03 pm »
He smiled at her hearing her say her name. He barked back to her "Nice name." He then to heard the familiar roar of a plane over head. He instantly stood up his eyes wide with fear. He almost cowered in fear but he picked up his confidence and followed Laika whimpering almost silently. He heard faint screaming in the distance but he carried on. His short claws tapped on the floor more quiet than Liakas. He heard her and replied his voice sounding full of shakiness and fear, "Maybe the forest..." He looked at her. He then spread his legs wider to run faster and soon catched  up. His tongue lolled out of his mouth and he panted. He couldn't run for long.

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2012, 04:47:06 am »

Name: Jyaku
Species: Canine
Sub-species: Labrador Retriever mix
Personality: Jyaku is a tough-talking male that is perhaps just a little bit overprotective of his younger sister. He's friendly once you get him to trust you, although that might take a little while. Anyone hurting his sister will be in big trouble, because he really does care about her. More often than not, though, he worries about her being strong enough to survive.
History: Raised in a family that died near the beginning of the war. He had no intention of sticking with his sister, but she didn't give him much of a choice.
Mate: Dead
War Dog/Cat?: No
Handler: N/A
About Handler: N/A

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #39 on: December 02, 2012, 05:13:04 am »
Accepted. I won't be able to post for a few days. My cousin doesn't have a computer aha.)

Visit my Deviantart!