Poll

Should we get rid of the karma option?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Karma  (Read 46467 times)

FoxfangPitbull

Re: Karma
« Reply #70 on: April 05, 2011, 10:48:28 pm »
My karma is probably going to shoot down drasically because of a certain grudge that I'm holding, but also karma goes does down for several reasons.
I'd prefer it if it was gone, because honestly, I don't care how "good" I am, and care even less about how "bad" I am. What I do care about is the judging. You have no right to judge me if you don't know me and karma gives an unfair voice in my option and this probably goes for others as well.

Just saying.
/kanyeshrug

Offline Ritsuka

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
  • Tasha, .::Axel::., Bakura~
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2011, 04:38:41 pm »
^ What she said.

Pet's name: Kokoron
My Screenies ^-^

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2011, 05:13:07 pm »
Thanks Axel x3

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2011, 05:17:46 pm »
Hmm well... an On and Off option is probably better than getting rid of it all together, since once you've had a high Karma rate, it makes you feel better in a sense. A little more confident with your posts. =3
But if your karma is low, I think you should defently have that option, because if you turn it off, you can have the option of getting rid of your karma score or leaving it until turned back on.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2011, 05:57:29 pm »
Hmm well... an On and Off option is probably better than getting rid of it all together, since once you've had a high Karma rate, it makes you feel better in a sense. A little more confident with your posts. =3
But if your karma is low, I think you should defently have that option, because if you turn it off, you can have the option of getting rid of your karma score or leaving it until turned back on.

Why should you rely on karma to feel good about yourself? Honestly...really? Or why should you let it dictate your posts? Honestly, I couldn't care if I had -20 karma or 120...It's the opinions of people I will never meet in my life and therefore don't count.

slycan

« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2011, 06:25:36 pm »
I dun like it

This is a normal forum - not Gaia xD

I'd wouldn't mind it if it could like... be used it as a currency for pixel shop of something xD

Offline Jinchuuriki

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • Im an Indestructible Master of War
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2011, 10:41:05 am »
I agree to it in that fact that it helps show who is a reliable sorce to listen too, but i also very much disagree on it because it is just a way for trolls and other people to flame a person (as probably already stated). If anything, i think on possitive karma should be allowed

stormkew

« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2011, 01:51:05 pm »
I think we should get rid of the Karma option. I have noticed (not on this forum but the old one) that people who tended to get a lot of 'bites', turned into trolls etc. For some people, they seem to see it that the comunity desides who they are. Maybe, for those who wish to keep the Karma option, it would be useful for when you 'bite' or 'nuzzle' someone, you should have to give a reason.

Just an idea. x

slycan

« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2011, 10:27:07 pm »
58 people missed the Yes get rid of it button

/youtubeRefLol

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2011, 11:22:52 pm »
58 people missed the Yes get rid of it button

/youtubeRefLol

Trololol <3 I was thinking the same thing.

I don't care either way I guess, I just don't see why it's here. Lolz
Nuzzle me if you agree with me!
Bite me if you love me. (;