Author Topic: The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting][Maps]  (Read 61796 times)

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
    • View Profile
The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting][Maps]
« on: November 24, 2012, 02:43:31 am »
I I Welcome To The Loch I I

- A continuation of the first original FH fox roleplay by HeroOfCanton -

I I General Group Information I I

I I News and Announcements I I
Unless otherwise noted I took the pictures here. If I catch anyone using them I WILL report you right away. This is written on the first post in red text. There is absolutely NO reason for you to claim "I didn't know."
All foxies (and other creatures) please take a minute to take our survey http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6PGJTSQ

Join us on Chattango -> http://thefoxesoflochleven.chatango.com/

Also we are looking for another group to share the territory with. So any other semi-literate, realistic groups that are interested please let me know. Our group is located in Scotland so please note that before messaging me.

I I Roleplay Information I I

I I Previous Roleplay Info I I
Altair has left the Coven for a while to seek answers from the Great Foxes of the Past. A sudden snowfall has blanketed the Isle in a sheet of white the cool weather has greatly diminished any thoughts of raids son or by the neighboring groups and the Coven is enjoying a few days rest from fear of fighting. The constant wetness of the dens has caused the warming fires to burn out making night unbearably cool. Mikuzi has given Todd a new rank, Tunneler, in hopes that the fallen boulder in the healers den would soon be dug around as it's blocking a large part of the herb storage.

I I Season I I
Spring ; Summer ; Autumn ; [X] Winter

I I Weather I I
The cool and crisp days of Autumn are behind us and winter is creeping down on the land. The nights are getting increasingly chilly and the days are doing little to warm the land. Occasional flurries of snow fall from the sky over the course of the day and it's not uncommon to wake in the morning, to find the world covered in thin blanket of snow and ice

I I Current Plot I I
The Coven is preparing for winter and any remaining herbs need to be harvested immediately and the food storage needs to be filled. A large bolder has fallen from the roof and damaged part of the Healer's Den.

I I General Rules I I

Be respectful of fellow RP'ers.
It's just common courtesy. Treat others how you want to be treated.

No god-modding/power-playing/invincible Characters.
No fox is perfect. No fox can kill a deer / wolf / sheep by themselves. Nobody likes a powerplayer / Godmodder and Sue's and Gary's play alone because they just aren't much fun.

Cursing / Medium Gore and Blood are allowed since we are on private maps.
All in moderation people, please don't go around cussing everywhere and don't have fox-babies spurting out of you nether region..

There is no Character limit.
Stay active with them please. You can play non-fox creatures but only if you already have a fox in he Coven. or we made other arrangments

If you are going to be gone for a few days please let me know.
If you suddenly leave and I don't hear from you for 10 days I will remove you from the group.

This is a semi-literate RP. 3 sentence MINIMUM.
Likewise please you correct grammar and spelling. We all have writers block occasionally but 3 sentences is the minimum and I won't hesitate to remove you if you consistently break this rule.

Official Roleplay Days are Friday evenings and most of the day Saturday.
No specific start or end time on Fridays but around Noon EST on Saturdays is about when we start

Other assorted things to note while rp'ing:
NO first person rping. It's just confusing for everyone else.
NO wolfspeak. It's NOT fancy. It's not good grammar and it's doesn't make you literate. If I hear anyone using the word banner instead of tail I will come through your computer and smack you with a dictionary.

I I The Rules of the Foxes I I

1.) Defend your Coven. Even at the cost of your life.
2.) Respect your Chief and your fellow coven members. We are stronger together.
3.) Treason and betrayal will lead to banishment or death.
4.) The most qualified heir will take leadership after the death of the leader. In the event that the heir is too young or none was produced, the most experienced deputy will take the leader's place.
5.) The destiny of kits will be decided by the Chief and the Star seeker.
6.) Friends outside the Coven are okay but remember where your loyalties lie.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 06:27:16 pm by The Hero Of Canton »

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Ranks & Celebrations
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 02:45:10 am »
I I Our Ranks & Celebrations I I

- Ranks that can be applied for at the moment are underlined -

CHIEF or CHIEFFESS: The Chief(ess) is the ruler of the coven. They make the important decisions and watches out for the best interest of the coven. [1/1]

GENERALS: The second in command. If the Chief(ess) is not present they make decisions in his / her place. If no heir is presented by the time of the Chief(ess) death one of them will take over the coven. [1/2]

HEALERS: In charge of keeping the coven healthy. The healers know what plants can be used as remedies and how to heal most afflictions. [1/2]

STARSEEKER: The Coven's Shaman. They watch the stars and interprets the will of the ancestors. [1/1]

GUARDS: Guards are in charge of guarding the den and the surrounding territory. They wander the territory edges twice a day to renew any scent markings. They are also trained assassins schooled in death blows. Guards are one of the only ranks that are  never expected to hunt for the Coven. [0/5]

WARRIORS: The covens main line of defense. Warriors are battle ready at all times and even after become full warriors train daily to keep their skills sharp. Warriors travel with guards and help to patrol the territory daily. [0/5]

RUNNERS: The swiftest and leanest members of the coven. They are mainly hunters but in times of battle are also used to send messages from one end of the battle to another. Because of their smaller stature, and quiet pawsteps they are also used as spies. [5/5]

TUNNELERS: The largest and strongest members of the group. They dig new tunnels and dens for the coven to use. They are currently working on hollowing out an old crystal mine that is just beyond the walls of their den. [0/5]

FIRE KEEPER: One of the easier jobs in the coven. The Fire Keeper is charged with keeping the small fires that warm the underground tunnels aflame by bringing sticks and small logs from the wood-storage to the fires. (Usually otherwise challenged foxes such as those with a broken leg, deaf or partially blind) [1/2]

THE CHOSEN: Once kits reach 8 months of age they become chosen to start training for the rank that the Leader and the Starseeker have decided that is best suited for them. [1/10]

KIT: The youngest members of the coven. These are the foxes under 8 months of age. [DO NOT APPLY. COVENBORN ONLY.]

MOTHER: Females foxes with, or about to have kits. They move to the nursery close to the time they are to give birth and remain there caring for their young until their children reach 8 months and become trainees. After that they resume with their regular duties.

DENMOTHER: The female in charge of the nursery. Aids expecting mothers and those with kits in daily duties. Generally the Denmother doesn't have kits of her own because she is busy enough caring for all of the covens kits. [0/1]

VETERANS: The oldest foxes in the coven. After the give up their duties they live out the rest of their days in the comfort of the tribe. They are greatly respected in the coven and some join the council and aid the leader is his decision making. [0/5]

ROUGES / LONERS:Foxes and other animals that live by the Loch but do not belong to the Coven. Can be either friend of foe. [1/10]

Holidays & Celebrations:

MAY DAYS: May Day's are a week long celebration of the oncoming summer. May Day's are kicked off with a grand feast on the first warm day in May. During this celebration there are many games and contests between the the younger foxes. The celebration concludes with the whole coven sleeping outside under the starry sky.

-More Coming Soon-

Application:
- Realistic pelt colors please. Small "warpaint" markings are allowed though.
- Returning members please note this rp takes place about 100 years in the future. No original characters please.

[Picture Here]
[Name]
[Species]
[Gender]
[Age; Kit, Young, Young Adult, Adult, Elder]
[Rank]
[Lineage]
[Mate]
[Kits]
[Personality; At least four sentences please]
[History; At least three sentences please]
[RP Sample; At least four sentences please]
[Forum/In-game Username]
[Timezone]

« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 07:05:02 pm by The Hero Of Canton »

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Maps & Presets
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 02:50:16 am »
I I Maps & Presets  I I

- These maps are ONLY for group member's. -
- If you have a semi-lit group or are a rouge that would like to share part of the maps please don't hesitate to pm me and we can work something out-

Map Pack 1
Work in progress. Expect an update within the next two weeks or so.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zpmw0wkere38lu7http://www.mediafire.com/?fkc8s2ma5mu72qr
http://www.mediafire.com/?txnov3b9vjjav3p

This map pack includes; Isle St. Serf, The Healers Den, The Great Oak Den, Fingals Cave, The Spirit Tunnel, The Hall of Spirits, Castle Kinross, Castle Courtyard and The Underloch Tunnels. The Underloch Tunnels are what till show up in the Cape. Finding portals can be very overwhelming. Don't hesitate to pm HeroOfCanton and I will be more than happy to help you.
Pictures of the maps can be viewed in the linkage below.
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=29623.0

Presets
http://www.mediafire.com/?agbt6m42e227y4r
http://www.mediafire.com/?fkc8s2ma5mu72qr
http://www.mediafire.com/?fkc8s2ma5mu72qr
http://www.mediafire.com/?jrf3gcdn76bfjxo

Map of Dens
Please be respectful of other foxes nests. If a nest is already claimed then please choose another. The Healers Den (separate Map) is where the healers sleep as well as the winter quarters for the Star Keeper. Sick foxes are isolated in on of the three caverns in the northern part of the Healers den. Healers and Star Keepers sleep to the right of the enterance.

These maps are based on a real place and are made in a such a way as to most closely resemble how the loch and surrounding area actually looks.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 07:07:19 pm by The Hero Of Canton »

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Members
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 03:19:38 am »
I I Our Members I I

- Names link to full character profiles. Profiles not linked indicate a user that joined in-game. -

I I Chief / Chiefess I I
Mikuzi - F
[1/1]

I I Generals I I
Chastity - M

Bellatrix - F

Zeth - M
[3/3]

I I Healers I I
Aaliya - F
Zea - F
[2/2]

I I Starseeker I I
Altair - M
[1/1]

I I Guards I I
Gator-O-Dora- M
[1/5]

I I Warriors I I
Regret - M

Folcon - M

Brenin - M

[3/5]

I I Runners I I
Atra - F

Evielena - F

Sabella - F

Lock - M

Summer - F

Zapopa - F
[5/5]

I I Tunnelers I I
[0/5]

I I Fire Keepers I I
Todd - M
[1/2]

I I The Chosen I I
Katalia - F
Willete - F
[1/10]

I I Denmother I I
[0/1]

I I Veterans I I
[0/5]

I I Rouges / Loners I I
Casidhe - M

Invidie - F

Azriela - F
[3/10]
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 11:51:29 pm by The Hero Of Canton »

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting]
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, 04:56:32 am »
Name Mikuzi (Zee)
Species Cross Fox
Gender Female
Age Adult
Rank Chiefess
Lineage Great Grandaughter of Manic & Cassie Blackpaw
No Mate / No Kits / Sister of Chastity

Personality
To describe Mikuzi is one word would be "Daring". She lives for adventure and finding new things. She loves the thought of travel, and just can't stay in one place for too long, She is a daredevil, as hard to believe as that sounds and she just loves the thrill of it all, though she is a bit afraid of heights. She'll try not to admit that though. Though she is gentle, and sweet, this won't show the moment you meet her. Though it'll grow on you, and soon enough, it will be easy to see her gentler side.

Mikuzi loves kits and can't wait to have her own. Preferably yesterday. She spends a great deal of her free-time sizing up the males in the Coven to see who would make a good genetic partner. She isn't particularly interested in males beyond impregnating her and in fact she would highly prefer that the father not even be involved in the kits life.

Overall Mikuzi is a bit pushy and extremely hardheaded. She knows what she wants and she will do everything to get it. She loves her Coven though and tries hard to be the best leader she can. She will routinely fall in with any work details because she doesn't expect other foxes to do work she herself wouldn't do.

History
WIP

Name
Todd (Twig)
Species Cape Fox / Kit Fox Cross
Gender Male
Age Young Adult
Rank Fire Keeper
Lineage Unknown Lineage
No Mate / No Kits / Homosexual

Personality
Todd is a shy and fearful fox. He washed up on St. Serf Isle a few moons ago during a particularly bad storm. He has been partially domesticated and felt more comfortable taking leftover food from humans then he did hunting for himself. In the loch he is out of his element and it causes him to be mostly silent. He doesn't, for the life of him, understand the spiritual ways of the coven and frankly thinks the whole lot of them are a bit insane. He loves the outdoors but is rather jumpy so he's not a very good hunter. Todd has the habit of stuttering even when he's not nervous in the slightest. Long-legged and spindly looking he seems to be all-leg earning him the name Twigleg. The people he used to solicit food from used to call him Todd and he still prefers to be called by that name though he will answer to either.

Todd is rather ashamed that he prefers males over females and tries hard to hide his sexual preference. Unfortunately he's a bit of a romantic and will easily, and often, fall for any foxes that give him the slightest bit of acknowledgment. He loves kits and would love to have his own someday though doesn't see that happening since he regards females with a certain amount of "ickyness". He is overall, a very small dramatic fox.

History
Todd's mother taught him and his siblings from a young age that humans weren't something to be afraid of. In fact, humans were always a good place to get food from. Todd grew up without fear of them and thanks to their constant attention and offerings of food from he men that worked at the sawmill he never had to hunt in his life. During a particularly stormy day Todd had been playing on some of the logs that floated in the water and a particularly strong gust of wind blew him into the swiftly moving wetness. Eventually he wound up on the shore of St. Serfs Isle where the Coven found him. He has been living with coven ever since.

He works as a Fire-Keeper currently because he isn't particularly talented with anything else but he will often watch the Warriors and Guards train, though it is mostly for his own pleasure.

Hero Of Canton / HeroOfCanton
EST Timezone
[/center]

« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 08:17:16 pm by The Hero Of Canton »

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2012, 06:09:13 am »
[[ Open for Applications ]]

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2012, 06:00:07 pm »
oh meh gosh! :O its reborn! Well Id like to join, I have more time now so here I go!

Preset download -->   http://www.mediafire.com/?k5hag669q5phdwc
[Name] Aaliya
[Species] gold platinum fox
[Gender] Vixen
[Age; Young Adult
[Rank] Healer
[Lineage] Aaliya's great great grand mother was Fuhen who used to be apart of the coven long ago. Fuhen left when she was young to explore the outside world, after a while she got used to the world outside but deep down She always wanted to return to the coven and often told stories of her adventures as a kit. These stories had been passed on down to Aaliya's mother Lyoko. Lyoko grew intrested in the Coven and wanted to see it for herself. So she left her family and traveled far and wide  in serach of it. She found the coven by following the stories told by Fuhen long ago, and by talking to animals near by that had interacted with the coven. Lyoko settled down within the coven and then gave birth to Aaliya and her brother Altair. The two have lived within the coven all their lives, and they plan to keep it that way.
[Mate] none
[Kits] none
[Personality; At least four sentences please] Aaliya is a caring young fox determined to keep her fellow coven-mates healthy as can be. Soft spoken and quiet she doesnt like to fight for no reason, she will defend the weaker opponet in a fight between her coven-mates. Often found seraching the meadows for new herbs to use, she always has a light smell of honey to her fur from being in the healers den. She has a deep connection with her twin brother Altair, and is often with him when shes not taking care of her healer duties.
[History; At least three sentences please] Aaliya was born into the coven and grew up as a sweet young kit but she would often get herself and her brother into trouble from her curiosty. She watched the healers perform thier duties as much as she could, her eyes glued to the swift movements of their paws and healing abilities. When she was younger she would often worry about Altair like a mother would her kit, she was always close to him and often protective of him when times became hard. As time went on she became a chosen . Under the guidance of Aldrick one of the older healers, wasnt easy. He had a sharp tounge and grumpy additude that made others weary of him, often maybe foxes would say he was unsuited for the job. But Aaliya couldnt have picked a better mentor, as hard as he was to get along with, his knowlage was amazing and thus she learned fast, soon became a skillfull Chosen. Aldrick died from old age when Aaliya was about 1 year, she then took his place as one of the covens healers.  
[RP Sample; At least four sentences please] The bitter wind chilled the air blowing soft snow across the meadow. A small golden head popped out of a snow bank, its fur dusted with snow.  Glancing around the vixen searched for danger, with a few movements she wiggled her way out of the snow and bank and jumped out into the open. A quick sneeze came from her snout and she shook her pelt sending the snow in random directions all around. Bringing her paw up to her maw she licked it and swiped it over her face. Her deep amber gaze drifted around the meadow, while her ears swiveled around listening to the silent forest near by. A shiver ran up through her body and she was off, racing into the brush near by. Only her light colored tail tip visable, streaming behind her as she ran. One hop into a fern and she was gone.

[Forum/In-game Username] Arashiandame
[Timezone] Eastern standard
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 04:26:33 am by Arashiandame »

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2012, 07:21:54 pm »
Certain members were very bothersome about me bringing the group back. It's been over a year now though and I honestly didn't think anyone from the old group would still be around. FH has changed so much since I left last year.

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2012, 07:37:10 pm »
Well I want to join again. I never got the chance to actually be in a group since I was rather busy. I have been around but to my sadness  none of the groups seem to intrest me)

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2012, 07:44:43 pm »
I'msohappy ;-;

-spazzes around like crazy with lots of sqees and squeals-

You remade it. x3

I must apply >:O