Author Topic: The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting][Maps]  (Read 61785 times)

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
Re: The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting]
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2012, 07:50:55 pm »
Hurp posting like a boss cuz I can.

Note as well, that Hero and I settled on making the Ralishul foxes and LL frenemies. There's a lot of tension between the two ;3

Also, I MIGHT apply. For some reason I want to have a character whose a twin but I need a twin character. So if someone wants to be, then I'll apply. (Gonna made sweet presets like a boss)

Oh and Hero! If it is needed, like I stated before, I am willing to be your preset maker for this group ;3

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2012, 07:54:21 pm »
Curses. I didn't see that you edited your post. Accepted of course. Good to have you back :3

I actually visited Loch Leven and Kinross over the summer and ended up redoing the maps to be more accurate xD (and hopefully less laggy)

EDIT:
Why must everyone post at once -.-
Meowzers <3

Oh Tangle you and your twin chara scheme.

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2012, 07:59:05 pm »
woot! its great to be back!
And I could be your twin tangle but I already have my characters background heritage soo if you like the background we could but its up to you :P

wolfgirl56

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2012, 07:59:50 pm »
Yay, it's remade! Thank you so much! Sadly I cannot roleplay in-game as I am facing a ban and the game is giving me a few problems. Could I still join though? I'd most likely roleplay on the forum if possible.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 08:02:18 pm by ~*Crystal~* »

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2012, 08:06:08 pm »
And I could be your twin tangle but I already have my characters background heritage soo if you like the background we could but its up to you :P

Sure! I'll start on my chara now ;3 I have a design I'm working on, so I'll send a screenie thru pm to show you afterword X3

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2012, 08:11:32 pm »

Sure! I'll start on my chara now ;3 I have a design I'm working on, so I'll send a screenie thru pm to show you afterword X3

Alrightie ^^

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2012, 09:27:00 pm »
I'm also making a preset. x3
New character: Evielena

« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 10:11:36 pm by ??????z?????z???? »

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2012, 01:28:56 am »

The Preset
[Name] Altair
[Species] (Gold) Platinum fox
[Gender] Todd
[Age] Young Adult
[Rank] Star Seeker

[Lineage] Altair's great, great grandmother was Fuhen, who was one of the original foxes in the coven. She went to explore the world at a young age. Fuhen enjoyed her life outside of the coven, but did want to return to her old home. Her adventures were told to her kits, passed down to Altair's mother Lyoko. After his mother grew interested in the coven due to the stories, she left and traveled to find Fuhen's old home. Her travels were hard, having to use her senses and trust her instinct, along with fellow animals who knew of the coven, to find her way. After some time, she managed to find the coven, along with her new mate, Trip, and gave birth to Aaliya and Altair. The two twins have lived inside the coven their entire life, and like his sister, plans on keeping it that way.

[Mate] N/a
[Kits] N/a

[Personality] Due to his bashful nature, Altair is a quiet fox. His shyness makes it hard to interact at times, staying by the side of his sister. He rarely leaves her, feeling safe and at peace near her. The young fox is rather sensitive, taking most things to heart. Even a slight joke can cause a big effect. This causes him to be more reclusive. Whenever he isn't by Aaliya, he is somewhere quiet, peaceful, and secluded. At times, he'll end up day dreaming, wondering off into la-la-land there. Altair's imagination is endless. In the even he is around others, Altair will become stoic, reserved even. He's respectful towards those older than him and will keep his mouth shut. However, this fox is a stubborn one. In the event Altair over-hears something that isn't in his favor, he won't hesitate to let it be known. It could even be considered a rebellious, spontaneous spur of the moment. If the subject effect his sister, or even close friends, then Altair won't even think twice before objecting, keeping his opinion held strong. This sometimes happens towards other foxes around his age, whenever Aaliya is not around. It is almost a certain mechanism to keep himself safe. He can come off cold at times. But getting past this, you'll find a loving, warm-hearted fox whose looking out for his older sister and fellow coven members.

One thing that has the capability to possibly break Altair is violence. Even though he wouldn't hesitate to fight another if it meant protecting his family (Mainly by blood), Altair completely detests the idea of fighting. Having heard many stories about Koby the tyrant, the young fox fears for his coven's safety at times. The thought of a war between their 'allies' from Ralishul sends shivers of anxiety down his spine. This also effects his judgment of other foxes. Being a smart fox, Altair lives by many philosophies, some learned by the oldest foxes in the coven. And one being 'history repeats itself'. Not only does he fear for the possibility of Aaliya following in their great, great, grandmother's paw steps and going off to explore, but also those blood related to Koby to follow in his paw steps.

[History] Like his sister, Altair was born into the coven and more often than not, would get into trouble. Because he never left her side, he learned as much as she did. His healing abilities may not match hers, however in the even healing is needed, Altair is able to do it. Only simple things though. At a young age, he created two bracelets for him and Aaliya. Because they were twins (With some differences), other foxes tended to mistake the two. With the bracelet, a two-leg's string attached, it was easier for other's to tell them a part. But not completely. Altair's abilities truly shined when he became a chosen, falling in the paw steps of a Starseeker. He had grown attached to his mentor, a wise but unusual silver vixen, seeing to her as if a second mother. When she passed of old age, he mourned the most. He sat vigil for several days, not bothering to eat. However, when this stump was shaken off, he took on full responsibility as the Starseeker, doing his job well and with pride.

[RP Sample] Eyes filled with knowledge peered down at the water. The stars above reflected in the pool, its image distorted by the swaying waves. Wind brushed over the foxes golden fur. It was peaceful here, sitting by the water. Altair let out a sigh, closing his optics to think. Winter was approaching fast. He pondered about his sister. His twin had much to do no doubt. All of the herbs needed to be gathered and such. No less the threat of winter sicknesses. Pushing the thoughts to the back of his mind, Altair opened his eyes again. The water by his paws had calmed, all of the stars shown clearly. Only time could tell when, or even if, the Great Foxes in the Sky bestow a message to him. With tensions rising between those from Ralishul, only one can hope for the best. "Safety and peace, my fellow foxes," Altair bowed his head to the water, silently saying a goodbye to the twinkling stars in the pool of water. With a flick of his tail, he turned and left, heading back to the dens to rest his weary soul. Tomorrow will bring a new day, full of life amongst many.

[Forum/In-game Username] Tanglemask
[Timezone] Eastern standard

Cool little fact. Altair is the name of the constellation Aquila's alpha star ;3 So it fits that he would be a Starseeker hehe. Altair also means 'the eagle' or 'the flying eagle'. X3

Also, I kept some parts like Aaliya's (Like lineage) however I changed a few parts so it's not completely copying. I don't like plagiarism. Oh, and Koby will be mentioned A LOT. Since Koby is obsolutely, hands down, one of my most favored character, no less a Loch Leven, I will mention him quite a lot hehe.

And Ralishul. Ralishul will be mentioned quite a bit. Seeing as Hero did agree to them being frenemies and tension amongst them, I thought it would be good to mention them. Plus, I am the creator of Ralishul XD
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 08:34:48 pm by Tanglemask »

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2012, 02:36:41 am »
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 11:50:16 pm by ??????z?????z???? »

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2012, 03:08:04 am »
Meow I don't know if anyone has told you this before but, there is no such thing as 'too long'

Man I wish I wrote that much for Altair. However because he's a coven born fox you can't do much lol.
Can't wait to see the rest Meow. You're preset was beautiful. And another golden fox lol. Loch Leven will be overrun by gold XD I finished Altair's body and tail. Tomorrow I'll do his face and then the rest of Aaliya. Then the eyes, since her eyes weren't stated. (Want's something wild and unusual)