Author Topic: The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting][Maps]  (Read 61797 times)

Offline Howling

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: The Foxes of Loch Leven Reborn [Semi-Lit][Accepting][Maps]
« Reply #330 on: September 17, 2013, 10:04:09 pm »
Username in-game: Kagura Wolf Isis

Name: Gwenwyn (Gwen)
Species: Red Fox
Mate: (Not yet, is open)
Kits: (Not yet)
Rank: Preferably warrior, it is what I've set up her character to be. But if something else is needed, I'll go for that as well.
Heritage: Both of her parents were in the Coven, and her family has been loyal to it for generations. Her father was a warrior and her mother a runner, which makes Gwen a medium sized red fox. Both are said to be purebred though her family never payed much attention to this so it is not known for sure.
Personality: Gwen is highly risk-taking and daring, she will do things simply to prove she can-- and not necessarily to prove it to someone else, either. Sometimes she likes to prove her own self. Despite her good heritage Gwen is not a docile or extremely dutiful creature; she does work because it entertains her. She is bored very easily and is always seeking out something to quench her thirst for action. Though, Gwenwyn is very loyal to the coven. However, she is quite hotheaded and whenever a threat shows itself, whether is be something as simple as a rogue fox or as deadly as a  badger, she jumps in without entirely thinking things through if left to her own devices. But when given orders, she will obey then dutifully and if given a broad command such as leading a patrol she would do her best to think rationally (for once.) Gwen loves the coven and it's members, and no matter how weak or strong a member is she will fight to the death for them. Any single soul means much worth to her, and she shows it with her extreme--albeit blind-- courage.
[If you want me to tweak her personality then please do tell, whether she's not flawed enough or TOO flawed. I can fix it easily. And of course, she'll develop as the rp progresses and become more reasonable.]
Appearance:
Gwen's most prominent feature is her fiery orange pelt. It's even brighter than most Red Foxes and this comes from her family. For many generations they've been known to have especially bright fur. She also has the odd eye-rings that come from her grandmother, and her eyes are leaf green in color. She's built a bit like a weasel, long and slender, and she can move at a rather quick pace. She's medium sized compared to most-- not to large, or very small, either. She is "lean-muscled." For the picture, go to the link.
http://animebud926.deviantart.com/art/Screenshot-09172013-071804949-400830501
History: Gwenwyn was brought up to be a warrior of the Coven, as it's what they decided suited her best. She's only known the safety of the coven and is rather oblivious to the hardships rogues and others face. She is willing to die to protect the peace and safety that the covens provide and because of her tight-knit family, family and friends mean a lot to her. Her history is not much, except for that she was an oddly troublesome and mischevious pup. She was always seeking out a way to entertain herself. Another thing is that she unconsciously strengthened her jaw power by gnawing on old thin bones, and her teeth are stronger as well as it surprisingly did not wear them out.

[This is a bit off the top of my head, I came up with it in like ten minutes. I completely made up a new character, so if she's a bit unrealistic tell me and I will edit her personality with a bit more effort, and here is my rp sample ;D]

Gwenwyn awoke with the sunlight illuminating a pattern upon the bronze autumn leaves and lighting her fur like fire. It chased away the shadows of night and brought the peace among the fall morning. Her parents were already off to their jobs, patrolling and thus on and leaving poor Gwen to her own devices. Bored, she lifted herself to her black tinted extremities and off of the pile of leaves, still warm from the remnants of her body heat as she'd previously lounged there. This morning was chilly and there was talk that this particular season of snow would be particularly... snowy. Gwen liked the snow but it was far to cold for her tiny feet and fiery coat to handle; she was not comfortable in such frigid conditions. But without swaying she stepped from the safety of her shadowy den and out of the tunnel, into the crisp morning that was even more colorful than the leaves scattered upon the coven floor. As she stepped onto the crunchy ground that seemed to shatter leaves beneath her paws she smelled a scent, so distant but detectable. It was a bird, and she was absolutely ravished with hunger. As the fae moved forward to trace this scent that stirred the tight knot of hunger within her belly, she stalked with the silence of a spy and traveled to quell the undying thirst for sustenance. [I'll also give one in-game if you want. I know they probably have food in the coven, xD But I wasn't sure so I put her about to go and scavange. And sorry if it was too long! >.<]
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 10:14:50 pm by Kierra »

Offline swscott23

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 03, 2013, 05:36:28 pm »
I just saw this and i'm super happy it's Lando if you guy's remember
Do you like waffles:I like waffles
Do you like pancakes:I like pancakes
Do you like french toast:NO FRENCH TOAST SUCKS

Offline Krimzen

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity
« Reply #332 on: November 04, 2013, 12:58:10 am »
You are remembered, but I fear that the coven and group has collectively died of inactivity.
Hero has gone MIA, likely due to school or illness or whathaveyou, and I don't quite think I have the authority to take over, though I will discuss this with other vets of the Loch Leven coven.

Until then, applications are on hold until we can sort out what to do with this group, thank you all for your patience and dedication!

~Cassandra, AKA Chastity

Adorable icon by Outputt on FA <3

Offline swscott23

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 04, 2013, 01:54:09 am »
Aw well when its active again I will happily re submit my application  ;D
Do you like waffles:I like waffles
Do you like pancakes:I like pancakes
Do you like french toast:NO FRENCH TOAST SUCKS