Author Topic: Gonna be gone for a VERY long time. </3  (Read 2136 times)

Offline Afterparty

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • moved to hellbent
    • View Profile
Gonna be gone for a VERY long time. </3
« on: February 17, 2013, 01:27:05 am »
Ah, FeralHeart. Used to be my favorite Game...Well, as you all can tell from my signature, I will be leaving FeralHeart for a long time, and might not be back.
I'm really going to miss everyone in FH, but i'll mainly miss ChaosPanda,Glasgow, Tigress1110, Pyrobug48, and Iworkout. Forgot your user, Glas. Sorry. :3
Fh, was, and probably forever will be my favorite game. I really miss RPing with mah friends, and I just know that me leaving won't impact the FH community. I want to cry, but I have to hold that back. I'm gone for a reason, and probably will stay that way. Maybe i'll see you all again, I doubt it...
Goodbye, FH.  :'( I didn't really help Fh much anyways... ~Quarantine/Shock the FW/Blizzard.
moved to hellbent

JackobLoveu

Re: Gonna be gone for a VERY long time. </3
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 01:33:14 am »
Aww Jade D': Sorry to see you go, even though I don't know. Hope you come back sooner :3 -Goodbye nuzzle-

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 01:37:09 am »
A misfortunate incident? I hope things will be ok Jade :( -hugs- I hope it's nothing too bad. I'm sorry you have to leave. You will definately be missed around here but if you ever decide to come back we will be more than happy to welcome you back. Take care Jade best wishes

Offline Afterparty

• moved to hellbent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 01:38:53 am »
 :-[ Hope to see you both around in almost a year. Yep. Now i'm crying. :3 Oh well, just happy that someone had cared.  :) Derpness.~
moved to hellbent

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 01:42:34 am »
Aww Jade :( -gives tissue and a cookie- I'm sure things will be alright and when they are who knows maybe you'll even get to come back earlier than expected ^_^. I don't know the predicament but I really do wish you the best. Try to stay positive.

Offline Afterparty

• moved to hellbent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2013, 01:44:58 am »
Aww Jade :( -gives tissue and a cookie- I'm sure things will be alright and when they are who knows maybe you'll even get to come back earlier than expected ^_^. I don't know the predicament but I really do wish you the best. Try to stay positive.
I'm doubting that i'll come back early, practically being forced off of it. But, there is that tiny, miniscule chance. :)
moved to hellbent

Offline Afterparty

• moved to hellbent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2013, 12:44:51 am »
Oh, and btw, for anyone who knew me, I'll be stuck playing 'Animal Jam.' :P Oh well. See you all in about a year, or never. <3
moved to hellbent