Author Topic: + Mbali Dhahiri Pride+ ((Activity Check in Progress. Reapply))  (Read 42885 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: + Mbali Dhahiri Pride+ ((Activity Check in Progress. Reapply))
« Reply #360 on: June 05, 2012, 10:24:26 pm »
Hey, i was wondering if this rp was still on as im very interested. Incase it is i will post my information of my character:

Alexis
*i dont know how to put pictures on*
Ingame User :x:sparticles
Forum User :x: Taylor
Parents :x: Rewa and Zion

RP sample: As alexis walked around the savannah she spotted a herd of zebra, she slowly crouched into a heap of long crass. She looked carefully to seek her victum as she crept closer, her heart pounding as she lept out the grass and began to chase a young calf. As the young calf ran it was flicking bits of mud every were as the young lioness squinted, She swiped her paw at the young calf's legs as it harshly tumbled to the ground. She grabbed the calf neck gripping tghtly as the young calf squeeled then went silent, As the young calfs heart stopped beating she began to tear meat from the zebras flesh. She walked away after her meal satisfied and full as blood stained her muzzle. Walking through the savannah proudly knowing her kind was still kings/queens of the jungle.
*hope its good enough* :D
Rank Desired :x: Huntress
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline zeitgeist

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I bid you salutations.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: June 08, 2012, 10:50:26 pm »
HEY Dude, Its me Zeka! Remember? Your long lost Sister xD I just saw this RP :D How's it goin? :3

Offline zeitgeist

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I bid you salutations.
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: June 08, 2012, 11:34:21 pm »
Zeka

Ingame User :x: SAYLEE
Forum User :x: Saylee
Parents :x: ZekexSarabi

RP Sample :x: Zeka's nostrils twitched.  Her tawny tail swishing behind her as she padded along the muddy path through the tall dry grasses.  The scent of Gazelle floated through the air, her eyes widened as she saw her prey on the horizon.  She quickly ducked down, wary of her surroundings as she padded silently forward.  She licked her chops, her head poking above the cover of grass to see the Gazelle within lunging range.  She hesitated, it hadn't smelled her because she was downwind of it.  She quickly decided and lunged through the grasses, clutching its flesh with an unsheathed paw.  It screamed and tore away from its grazing spot, Zeka clinging for her life to its fleshy backside.  She climbed up to its back, her weight slowing it and draining it fatigue.  It stopped struggling as it lost energy, giving Zeka the opportunity to reach at its neck.  She grabbed a hold, shoving her protruding canines into its soft neck.  It whipped wildly before going limp.  She gave a call to her pride, they came hungry and fast.  She allowed them to feast all before her.  She took only a few mouthfuls. 
I miss RPing with you guys! <3
Rank Desired :x: Huntress,

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #363 on: June 13, 2012, 01:30:16 pm »
Dare
IMG [150x150] Coming Soon
Ingame User :x: FoxfangPitbull
Forum User :x: dysfunctional
Parents :x: unknown

RP Sample :x: She glided out of the water as silently as death itself, light amber splinters glowed from her skull as she pulled herself smoothly from the water. Now her musculatur could be seen moving freely under her skin. Movements silent and expression vacant. The lionesses name was Dare. Dare because she dared to do what others could only dream of. She resembled an otter with her sleekness. Head lowered, she surged up the bank, pawpads leaving wet indenations in the soil. Pushing through some undergrowth, she emerged, steaming.

She headed stright fpr the main body of the pride, not trotting but moving at a fast, steady and powerful walk. It was the easiest way for her to dry off. Ears laid back agaisnt her neck and body in that of a hunter, that's how she walked, that was the uniqueness of Dare. When this cat moved, you took notice and you got out of the way and you did so fast.
Her broad chest pushed through whatever undergrowth she came into contact with, passing through as if she was ghost or the foligage wasn't there. Tail whiplashing at random intervals as she walked back to the pride, eyes still narrowed.
Rank Desired :x: Huntress