Author Topic: ~.: Kingdom of Elements :.~ [Lit][Active][All-Species]  (Read 3453 times)

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
~.: Kingdom of Elements :.~ [Lit][Active][All-Species]
« on: June 02, 2013, 01:12:10 pm »
~.: Kingdom of Elements :.~

Welcome to the
Kingdom of Elements!
We are lit, active, long-term, mapped, unrealistic all species RP accepting, no joke, any and all.

Our site: http://kingdom-of-elements.boards.net/
The map is there, on the download page. ;D

We are currently stationed in Temple of Dreams when it comes to RPing.

Groupings

There are 2 ways that the creatures in this group are, well, grouped.

(1)
Their element.
Because your element is your personality, people judge you by it.
If you are the evil Blood element, people will stay away from you or hate you (more likely)
If you are the kind Nature element, you will most likely be very social.
Your element is more on a Social grouping than a Group grouping.
Know what I mean?

(2)
Their tribe.
Your tribe means who you are loyal to, at least deity wise.
Almost all the tribes worship a certain deity that their tribe is made after.
For example, the Tribe of the Moon worships Stellaluna, the Goddess of the Night.
Tribes are also a Social grouping is some way,
since each tribe has a different deity, and some tribes have wars over this.

Elements

All creatures get an element at the age of 2, half way through their Trainee training.
Getting your element can make you one of th most popular ones in the tribe, or the most hated.
Sometimes, if you get a horrid element, you will be banished from your tribe.
The elements are listed below.

Fire: Fire Element can use raw power to summon fire at their command. Fire represents Bravery, Power, and Loyalty.

Water: Water Element can summon the power of water, creating waves and floods, or stopping them. They represent kindness but power.

Sky: Sky Element live and breath the sky. They control the winds and do weather support when the Storm Elements gets out of hand. They represent total calm and peace and are very social. Most become Shamans.

Earth: Earth Element can summon walls of rock and have tough skin, making them good Tanks in a battle. They represent pure strength and not very social.

Nature: Nature Element can grow plants with ease depending on their size, and use them to fight. They represent peace, calm, much like the Sky, but Nature are very shy.

Shadow: Shadow elements can bend darkness, getting rid of all the light in an area, or blind an enemy for up to a week. They represent bravery and are the dare-devils of the elements.

Blood: Blood Elements have two powers: 1) To use magic to poison someone's blood stream, or 2) Go into a 'god mode' for about 3 minutes when they go on a massive power and grow about 5 times their real size. They represent evil and cruelty.

Ice: Ice Element can freeze something (or someone), or make something really cold. They represent patience, scorn, and focus.

Light: Light Element are like the opposite of Shadow element. They bend light, making someone blind, or can summon a little ball of light to follow them around. They are really useful when exploring. They represent kindness, bravery, and patience.

Poison: More or less a side branch of Blood elements. They can poison something with ease, either a sleep poison or a killing poison, they are masters of poison. They represent thoughtfulness and bravery.

Star: Star Element can summon comets, meteors, or create shooting stars. They are second hardest element to master. Stars are also mutts of personality, but are more aggressive than magic.

Magic: Magic Elements can harness every other element. This element is the hardest to learn, since they are mutts of everyone else. They represent a mutt of personality.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 11:37:25 am by Oceanwave »
Trans, gay, and ready to play

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
Re: ~.: Kingdom of Elements :.~ [Lit][Active][All-Species]
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2013, 01:12:40 pm »
Ranks
Leader: Leaders rule the tribe. They are the founders and the offspring of the original founder. Leaders hold the meetings, do ceremonies, and are the only ones allowed to banish or up a member's rank.

BloodLeader: Basically a deputy. These are the, well, 'blood leaders', meaning that they are the heirs of the current leader. They take the place of the leader when they are sick, and are also in charge of caring for the territory.

Shaman: Shaman's heal. They care for the sick and elderly. Cannot have a mate or children, for if they did, it would take up their time as a healer.

Hunters: They, well, hunt. Hunters are faster than the other ranks.

Guards/Warriors: Guards protect the camp and young ones. Warriors fight in wars and are taught many ways to protect and kill. Both are large.

Scouts: Scouts explore the area and spy on others. Smaller than hunters.

Trainee: Training to be any of the ranks above. Are ages 1-3.

Mothers: Well, derp, are mothers. They have children or are pregnant. Once their kids are Trainees, Mothers can choose to go back to they original rank.

Young Ones: The children of the tribes. Stay in the nursery until they are Trainees, when the leader chooses the rank that the leader thinks they fit in.
Tribes
Tribes are the most common groups. Sure, there may be small bands of loners that wander, but mainly, there are tribes. A list of the current tribes are below. PLEASE KEEP NOTE: To make a tribe (an official one) you must tell an admin of the group (currently Selvira,).
Tribe of the Moon
The first tribe.
Creatures in the tribe worship Stellaluna, the Night Goddess.
On the full moon, when they worship Stellaluna, they give the goddess gifts of food and sing songs.
This tribe is ruled by Selvira.
Blood Leaders are none.
Shamans are none.
Other ranks are always open.

Maginara
The second tribe.
These creatures do not worship any deity.
The tribe is ruled by Lupinus.
Blood Leaders are none.
Shamans are none.
Other ranks are always open.

Downloads
None currently.
I recommend any item packs.

Form
To join, please copy+paste the form below into your post.
Picture:
Users(Forum than Ingame):
Name:
Wished Tribe:
Wished Rank:
Personality:
RP sample:

Thanks for reading! Map will be out shortly.

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 11:37:50 am »
HA! Map is out and site is up. x3

Offline Sinfulybliss

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 07:34:11 am »
Picture:
Users(Forum than Ingame): Sinfulybliss
Name: Sin
Wished Tribe: Tribe of the Moon
Wished Rank: Scout
Personality: Sin is a very shy male from being isolated for so long. He is socialy awkward and tries to stay away from others the best he can. He is also friendly and if he sees someone in troible he will try to help the best he can.

RP sample: Sin runs out through a bush pushing himself to go faster and faster to get away from his pursuers. *Need to go faster, they will kill me if I stop* breathing heavenly from running so far for so long. Blood dripping everywhere *I didn't mean any harm* tears start to fall down his face. *I just wanted to help her, why does every time I try to help I'm the one that gets hurt*. Out of the corner of his tear and blood strained face he sees a small cave that he will barely be able to fit in. He takes a sharp turn and jumps into the cave. He hears the pack that has been following him for the pack 5 miles stop around the cave. He holds his breath hoping they wouldn't find him. "Where did it go?!" one wolf shouted "I don't know but it couldn't have gotten with those injurious" another said. "Well even if it did get away it will die over night with those wounds, lets go back to the others" the leader sad and off they went. Sin waited till he was sure that they were all gone before releasing the breath he has been holding. Tired, hurt and sad he gets as comfortable as much as he can and starts to pass out. Right before he completely passed out he heard a distant howl then blanks out.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 07:39:58 am by Sinfulrose »

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 03:52:32 pm »
Picture:
Users(Forum than Ingame): Sinfulybliss
Name: Sin
Wished Rank: Scout
Personality: Sin is a very shy male from being isolated for so long. He is socialy awkward and tries to stay away from others the best he can. He is also friendly and if he sees someone in troible he will try to help the best he can.

RP sample: Sin runs out through a bush pushing himself to go faster and faster to get away from his pursuers. *Need to go faster, they will kill me if I stop* breathing heavenly from running so far for so long. Blood dripping everywhere *I didn't mean any harm* tears start to fall down his face. *I just wanted to help her, why does every time I try to help I'm the one that gets hurt*. Out of the corner of his tear and blood strained face he sees a small cave that he will barely be able to fit in. He takes a sharp turn and jumps into the cave. He hears the pack that has been following him for the pack 5 miles stop around the cave. He holds his breath hoping they wouldn't find him. "Where did it go?!" one wolf shouted "I don't know but it couldn't have gotten with those injurious" another said. "Well even if it did get away it will die over night with those wounds, lets go back to the others" the leader sad and off they went. Sin waited till he was sure that they were all gone before releasing the breath he has been holding. Tired, hurt and sad he gets as comfortable as much as he can and starts to pass out. Right before he completely passed out he heard a distant howl then blanks out.

o.o
Accepted!
Go onto the site, and register please.
[/color]

Offline Leoperd1187

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2014, 03:54:06 pm »
Picture: It's not working for me... I'll try to fix it later.... But shes blue
 w/ light blue markings >_<
Users (Fourm then Game): Leoperd1187
Name: Tsukiakari (Moonlight)
Wished Rank: Trainee/Scout
Personality: Kind but she mostly stays to herself. Fiercely loyal to her friends and family. She doesn't talk much. And sometimes she's lacking on the patience thing...

RP example: She tried to summon a small ball of light, but to no avail. She could hardly see anything in the dark cave. " Oh Goddess of the Night," she prayed, " help me get out of here!"

Extra Stuffs: Sorry if my example wasn't all that great... I'm still new at roleplay. And are wings allowed? If so, just imagine blue wings on her! If you want to, i can just rename her Moonlight... And can she be the Light element please? Thanks for reading! :D  And no i am not japanese... I am pure Oklahoman!

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2014, 04:05:11 pm »
Picture: It's not working for me... I'll try to fix it later.... But shes blue
 w/ light blue markings >_<
Users (Fourm then Game): Leoperd1187
Name: Tsukiakari (Moonlight)
Wished Rank: Trainee/Scout
Personality: Kind but she mostly stays to herself. Fiercely loyal to her friends and family. She doesn't talk much. And sometimes she's lacking on the patience thing...

RP example: She tried to summon a small ball of light, but to no avail. She could hardly see anything in the dark cave. " Oh Goddess of the Night," she prayed, " help me get out of here!"

Extra Stuffs: Sorry if my example wasn't all that great... I'm still new at roleplay. And are wings allowed? If so, just imagine blue wings on her! If you want to, i can just rename her Moonlight... And can she be the Light element please? Thanks for reading! :D  And no i am not japanese... I am pure Oklahoman!

As lovely as your sample was, I'm afraid this died a LONG time ago.
These posts are over a year old, and this RP- I don't even remember the map.

However, I AM reviving an RP I made a little more recently, called Bestia Magia, which is here
That RP has WAY more magic, and is also multi-species.

Thank you for showing interest, however.~ ^.^
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 04:06:44 pm by Coalara-The-Eevee »