Author Topic: Adding Players able to pick other players up if pup/cub sized  (Read 3923 times)

Offline Amberzerine

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
Re: Adding Players able to pick other players up if pup/cub sized
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2014, 05:31:18 pm »
Yes, that might work... I agree, but to think of it, to add on, maybe with that switch on, you can make it so only friends/party/group players can pick you up? I wouldn't mind random players picking me up, because I just like testing things out, but that would be a good idea.
AAAAAAAAAAAA hi

Offline Alphabet

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2014, 06:37:14 pm »
I think it would be a great idea! You could turn on/off the ability for other people to pick you up in the options menu. It would send you a request to be picked up, and you'd click yes or no. You could turn in on for that moment that it needs to be while roleplaying, then turn it back off right after to avoid spam.

I also think it's a bit rude of you guys to call this a bothersome feature. With the right tools, it can very much be the opposite. Perhaps a shortcut key could be used to turn it on and off as well so you don't have to keep opening the options menu. If anyone spams you, you can always report or block them. And spamming could easily be avoided by simply turning the pickup option off.

Offline Amberzerine

• Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2014, 10:24:08 pm »
Thank you for actually supporting this as it was a good idea in my opinion, I know it might be a lot of coding... but another idea, if you block someone, they CANNOT pick you up. That would be really helpful as it might reduce trolling.
AAAAAAAAAAAA hi

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2014, 10:49:11 pm »
Lol that would be quite awesome but as others have stated what if someone randomly snatched you up and carries you around? Perhaps only people in your group could pick you up and if you dont wish to be picked up you type a command to stop from others doing that?
It's a good idea :D

Offline Amberzerine

• Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2014, 10:57:41 pm »
I actually wouldn't mind (cause I actually like being carried around) but for the people that don't want to be carried away, it would be good. Read back one page at the end to see what I've mentioned before please, before you post anything related to it.
AAAAAAAAAAAA hi

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2014, 12:06:21 am »
That's a good idea, I like it. There is a little bit of downs and ups about this idea though. Talking about the downs, as stated above, trolls might pick you up and carry you somewhere where you don't want to be carried. And also, Kovu has the codes so I don't think that will be possible to add this idea into the game without Kovu.
I have some ups here. An option that a member stated above to stop the problem from trolls randomly picking you up, when someone tries to carry you, you have an option to decline or accept. If you accept, you'll be carried away by the person and If you decline, nothing would happen. To not bother people, the option might be located somewhere at the top. You don't have to accept or decline, you could just leave it as it is and continue RPing, not a problem at all. The idea is really good but unluckily, Kovu didn't return to Feral-Heart, YET.

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Offline Amberzerine

• Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2014, 12:33:21 am »
Yes, I noticed people stated things like that, so I tried helping with new ideas, and actually, on my opinion, it wouldn't be too bad. Along with if you accepted, and get carried away, there's a chance you can press spacebar, and escape XD that would be funny, I wish Kovu was back...
AAAAAAAAAAAA hi