Author Topic: Keeps freezing before I get to the home page  (Read 1045 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Keeps freezing before I get to the home page
« on: May 03, 2014, 01:42:27 pm »
-Sigh- My FH is actually having a lot of problems XD And this time I think my computer is doing it, not the game itself. So its as the title says, it freezes before I even get to the opening screens and it really kinda upsets me. I am thinking about redownloading the entire game today to see if that will help because I feel that some file that is needed randomly disappeared and is causing my FH to freeze I also restarted my computer a bunch of times to try to get it to work. Thanks~

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline xmapleleafx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Keeps freezing before I get to the home page
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 01:58:38 pm »
This happens to me usually.What you should do,is try re-downloading the game.Its more-likely to be your computer,not being able to handle loading all of FeralHeart.Have you tried using a different computer/laptop? That would do the trick.You may want to delete a few things on your computer,so it would be less likely to lag off.Go to control panel,and then you can see all the things you've downloaded,to see how much they've taken up.

~Hope this helped.
Insert a fancy signature here.

Offline zady

• I BLAME RAZ!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • DJ Rin
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
Re: Keeps freezing before I get to the home page
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 08:17:06 pm »
Check the particle folder for any duplicates - IE any ending in _0, _1, _2... Etc. and delete them

MESH edition
Preset & marking edition

Feel free to pm me for help!