Author Topic: ||..The Aronians..||  (Read 4935 times)

Smilodon

||..The Aronians..||
« on: March 29, 2011, 12:32:37 am »
-- [The Aronians] ~

-- [Allow us to introduce ourselves] ~

The Aronians are a proud, close knit race. Led by their leaders, they were forced from their old lands by a terrible Earthquake that had split their land in two. Now facing brutal heat with very little water to sustain them, many were lost on their journey. However, by relying on each other and helping others, these proud species were able to prevail. Their journey had ended as they had found a fertile valley, an island as you will called Aronia. A land of dreams and hopes.

--[Rules About Making an Aronian]~

Rule 1: Please when making an Aronian, do not create one if your not sure you'll be active with it. Please remember to put @ Aronians created by Ventage somewhere in your bio, I do deserve some credit for making them.

Rule 2: Please if you decide to make an Aronian please apply them here so I know who plays who?, and too make sure it is properly made well.

Rule 3: Please no crossbreeding with another species, it is forbidden and I do not want anyone doing so. So please no crossbreeding with any type of species only breed with Aronians.

-- [This is who we are] ~

The Aronians are similar to the breed of that of a Saber toothed cat, who can survive the most extreme freezing cold weather. Because of their well-built body, the Aronians have a very thick coat that protects them from the blizzarding winds of the harsh cold winters, they are built for strength rather then speed.

Cubs of the royal family are born with blue or silver colored eyes, the average member, however is not. The "royal gene" is recessive, and will only appear in cubs when both parents have either blue or silver colored eyes. The Aronians have semi-realistic colors, though the markings, manes and tails of the species can be just about any color but pink, light pink, and blue, yellow. Eye color can be brown, hazel, gold, red, teal, blue.

Rare Eye Colors: (Must have my permission to have a rare eye color). Lavender, Deep Purple, Cyan, Alice blue, mint green.

Rare Pelt Colors: (Must ask permission). Silver, black, and pure white (must ask me to have a pure white Aronian, i will only have a couple of these running around).

--[Our Overview]~

Aronian Lifespan: Females live to be about 4 to 5 years, while the males can live to be about 5 to 6 years. They occasionally outlive their mates.

Aronians Diet: The Aronians occasionally eat Buffalo, Fish, Antelopes and gazelles. But if bigger prey is on low storage, they will go for the smaller prey and will divide it up so the whole pride will get it's share, this species eat together unlike regular prides. The Aronians share the meat with each other.

--[Physical Abilities]~

Aronians are built for the harsh winters that come upon them, they are well built for hunting and in fighting. The Aronians are very good swimmers, as their homeland is an island that is by the sea. They can handle blizzards.

--[Our Build]~

Females & Males

Head: Feline
Body: Feline
Tail: Lion tail, rounded tail, and thick tail
Mane: All manes and maneless
Eyes: Any
Ears: Normal Lion ears please
Tufts: Any
Markings: Any

Colors: All types of browns, all types of grays, any type of gold, a light silver. The underpelt is usually lighter then the pelt. The markings can be any color you wish them, the mane is the same as markings it can be any color. But please ask my permission to have a pure white mane please, only a few members may have a white mane. If you make one without asking me I have the right to deny it.

The above eyes and below eyes are to match the pelt and undercoat, the eyes can be any color but to have a rare eye color please ask me first.

--[Breeding Aronians]~

The ratio of males to females is 2:8. This means that out of the population, only 20% of Aronians are male.

It's rare for an Aronian to take a mate; usually it only takes place with the two royals, and even then the couple is usually fine with each other sleeping around. Average males will usually have a group of favorite females instead of taking a mate.

The mating season for Aronians is the summer. The gestation period lasts about four months, give or take a week or two. Newborns are born spotted, blind, and deaf. The spots gradually disappear as they age, and on rare occasions will remain throughout an Aronanian's life. Due to inbreeding, the cubs may remain blind and/or deaf.

The litter of an average female can have is up to. 4 to 5 cubs to each litter, but to a Royalty litter the Queen can have up to 7 or 8 cubs at a time.

--[Aronia]~

The prides map is still a work in progress, I am currently working on it but may need someone to help me with most of the maps. This is going to be a huge map containing three other maps. If anyone is willing to help me make these maps, I will let you use it in return for helping me with it. But I will be picky with map makers as I only tend to trust those I know more.

Smilodon

Re: ||..The Aronians..||
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 12:32:50 am »
--[Registering your Aronian]~

It isn't that hard to register your Aronian now is it? ^^.

Code: [Select]
200 x 200 head shot picture here
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Species[/b]:
[b]Parents[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Ingame username[/b]:

--[Registered Aronians]~

Males

Name: King Ismael
Species: Aronian
Parents:King Mfalme & Queen Akina
Personality: Sweet as can be, he is a gentlemen at heart and knows how to respect the females. Can become harsh when provoked but rarely shows it, he is not a fighter but will do anything to protect his country and his family, even if it means to his death.  
Ingame username: smilodon

Females

http://i.imgur.com/hjWNK.jpg

Name: Adiyn
Species: Aronian (Durr xP))
Parents: Unknown; most likely dead
Personality: Many words can describe her. Badass, certainly badass, sarcastic in a playful way... most of the time. Tough, and hard to "get to", as some say. You could literally shout insults to her face and she wouldn't even flinch. Maybe, just maybe, she'd arch a brow. You'd be lucky to get any kind of reaction from her. She almost never shows any sign of pain. Seductive, pessimistic, manipulative, daring... But, hey. Its all in good fun, right?

Ingame username: Electricfish
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 10:11:23 pm by Ventage »

Smilodon

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 12:46:39 am »
Ok this is now finished and ready for apps guys ^^. I had this species in my head for two years.

Offline Haruki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • "Better to be carried by six than tried by twelve"
    • View Profile
    • CatalinaPacks
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 02:50:53 am »
You win a free bump, sir. c:
It's looking really good so far

Offline Electricfish

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • If I get sick, take me to Dr. House. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 03:23:28 am »
omo Definitely going to make one of these. Or use one of my charries for here, rather. Is there going to be an "official", so to speak, pride for them, or is it just this? Also, would dark grey fur and lavander eyes be alright? It's fine of you say no to the eyes, but I already have a charrie that I've had for a while made that I could use for here. She was the very first character i made in FH. I wouldn't mind making a few minor changes, or a new character altogether, but... well, you know how it is, don't you? xP I know you don't want a whole bunch of rare Aronians running around; correct?

Smilodon

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 01:52:38 pm »
@CreamChesseGummyBear: Yes that is correct, but I do not mind a dark grey with lavender eyes :3. She'd be the second rarest Aronian :3. Since my male has the rare white mane x3.

@Haruki: Thank you Haruki :3.

Offline Electricfish

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2011, 09:58:44 pm »

http://i.imgur.com/hjWNK.jpg

Name: Adiyn
Species: Aronian (Durr xP))
Parents: Unknown; most likely dead
Personality: Many words can describe her. Badass, certainly badass, sarcastic in a playful way... most of the time. Tough, and hard to "get to", as some say. You could literally shout insults to her face and she wouldn't even flinch. Maybe, just maybe, she'd arch a brow. You'd be lucky to get any kind of reaction from her. She almost never shows any sign of pain. Seductive, pessimistic, manipulative, daring... But, hey. Its all in good fun, right?

Ingame username: Electricfish

Smilodon

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2011, 10:03:50 pm »
Awesome thank you CreamCheeseGummyBear she's accepted. Though would you mind coding your app for me please? ^^.

Offline Electricfish

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2011, 10:09:01 pm »
O'course not.

Code: [Select]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hjWNK.jpg[/img]
[url=http://i.imgur.com/hjWNK.jpg]http://i.imgur.com/hjWNK.jpg[/url]

[b]Name[/b]: Adiyn
[b]Age[/b]: Teen
[b]Gender[/b]: Female
[b]Species[/b]: Aronian (Durr xP))
[b]Parents[/b]: Unknown; most likely dead
[b]Personality[/b]: Many words can describe her. Badass, certainly badass, sarcastic in a playful way... most of the time. Tough, and hard to "get to", as some say. You could literally shout insults to her face and she wouldn't even flinch. Maybe, just maybe, she'd arch a brow. You'd be lucky to get any kind of reaction from her. She almost never shows any sign of pain. Seductive, pessimistic, manipulative, daring... But, hey. Its all in good fun, right?

[b]Ingame username[/b]: Electricfish

Smilodon

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2011, 10:12:16 pm »
Thank you for coding your app ^^