Author Topic: Sasha LaFleur's parents :: AdGtH post  (Read 1734 times)

Offline Loafbud

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Formerly "TangerineHat"
    • Loafbud
    • Loafbud
    • Loafbud
    • View Profile
Sasha LaFleur's parents :: AdGtH post
« on: February 12, 2015, 10:32:20 pm »
Hello, guys!  Do you remember All Dogs Go To Heaven?  When I was a little kid, I was a die-hard canine fan and absolutely LOVED when animated dogs would take the role of human traits and sing sticky songs that would just stick to my head like little cobwebs. <3  
Now,  if you remember or have heard of All Dogs Go To Heaven, do you remeber the firsst movie when Charlie's parents were revealed?  No, they weren't revealed as active characters.  They were shown in a book as portraits.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, Google it.

Anywhos, I've did research and never really heard of Sasha LaFleur's parents.  Are they alive?  Are they dead?  Were they part of a wealthy family or a low-income family?  Were they your average street dogs or famous dogs that sung in bars?

Well, here's my perception on how Sasha's parents might look like.

In my view, her father is Brutus D. LaFleur and her mother is Jessie K Waggins.  Brutus's breed is unknown therefore he is considered a mutt.  He was found in a junkyard and basically he and a couple of other mutts live there with him.  He's grown up with them ever since he was a puppy.  He rarely leaves the place and depends the junkyard for the food they find beneath the stinky piles of rubbish.  He's not winking at you; he's lost his right eye.  He was born with one arm.
On the other hand, Jessie belonged to an owner.  Like Sasha, she sung at dog bars and, when she does, she wears a long, fluffy thing around her neck and a feathery headwear.  She sings slow, romantic songs that lets the dogs relax and chat with their newly met or long-term mates.  Jessie's been looking for a mate ever since.  Jessie is an Irish Setter mix; she's not purebred.

Now you're wondering, why on earth does the fabulous and pretty Sasha LaFleur's father look beat up and a complete mutt?  Well, that's something I cannot answer.  Sasha's got most of her good looks from her mother.

And, in my perspective, Sasha was not the only child.  She had three littermates.

... I think I'm gonna turn this into a fan-fiction.  :-\
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 10:57:26 pm by Loafbud »
This girl dun went through one too many transitions.