Author Topic: || The Reapers / Wolf Twisted || (Closed species.)  (Read 2409 times)

Offline Motoko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Augen auf- Ich komme!
    • View Profile
|| The Reapers / Wolf Twisted || (Closed species.)
« on: April 20, 2011, 07:13:01 am »

Reapers are created from a "Reaper Gene" that is the result of a failed experiment. Hybrids are not common due to the incompatibility with most genetic codes, and the reaper gene often does not successfully reprogram them.

Appearance: Reapers are very large canines with thick fur, they walk with an off gait due to the akward placement of spines. they usually have a tail that is bent in three places, with a scythe at the end that is usually blue in color.

Abilities: Yes, Reapers have abilities. The Reaper gene results in unearthly defense. if the Reaper gene is above 70 percent, a reaper hybrid may die up to three times in combat before it stops coming back to life and may also feed off time and space.
Yes, the Reaper is an attempt at creating an artificial Twisted. But the gene rarely is seen above the 40 mark, the presence of this gene is what gives the reapers their mutations.

Manic mode (60+ only): Manic mode is when a Reaper has high levels of adrenaline, they suddenly are covered in glowing blood red fluid and bleed profusely around the tail scythe. this aids in creating blood walls and the Reaper is highly aggressive, they warp more often in this state.

Vocalization:
Reapers do not 'howl' like wolves, they may roar, or they may mimic the sounds of other twisted, perhaps creating a low, distorted Slacker's cry or a low gurgling noise. As warnings, Reapers hiss similar to an alligator or snake.

Diet: Reapers below the gene abundance mark of 70 will hunt whatever they can kill.

Intelligence: Reapers are intelligent, it is possible for them to hunt dragons due to their strength and defense combined.

Mutations by Presence are as follows;

-10: no mutations, gene is passive

10-20: altered paws, three-fingered claws where the second and third (tip) finger joint is fused, these claws do not break.

20-30: when a Reaper focuses on someone, the target's field of vision is bordered by a pulsing black void, a soundless warning. Reapers have spikes on finger joints and wrists. Reapers have a one-bladed tail scythe. Tail plating is smooth.

30-40: all of the previous traits, twisted ram-like or ornamental (back-curved) horns may be seen. Reapers have spiked plated armor on tails, tail scythe has three claw-like inward curves. Blood walls are difficult but possible and preraise/rebirth is uncommon.

40-50: a Reaper may become manic if provoked, all of the above mutations are present and the Reaper may warp through space and easily create blood walls. Reaper must be killed twice in order to successfully die, armor is bulletproof.

50-70: Armor plating covers the Reaper's face, Reaper has a long neck and the back is covered in spikes, Reaper's claws are sharp, and often Reaper has a shorter and blunter face. Reaper may become manic easily, warp through space, create blood walls, and Reaper is noticeably quick.

70+: Uncommon, All of the above genetic mutations are present, Reaper is able to leave the current plane of reality and 'prowl' as a fiery orange sphere. often these reapers are highly aggressive and do not join packs.

Genetics: how do you know if you have the reaper gene?
Availability: White, Black, and pure red fur. no markings or falsities, blue, gold, or silver eyes.

If you already have the Reaper gene:
Absence of paw pads, nose is fleshy and round, there is no normal canine nose, the surface should be velvety, like that of a horse or rabbit.

Will being exposed to a Babel give me this gene?
No, but say a female who is to have a litter of pups was to be too close to the babel for too long, a pup is likely to be born with the defect.

May I create a Reaper?
Absolutely not. I will create Reaper profiles that will be put UFA, and an ingame contact, reply, or PM is necessary to claim one. at that point, the profile is removed and PMed to you for you to use as your own.

Would you create a Reaper for me?
Most of the time, no. I will usually not create a Reaper by request.

Reapers and Twisted belong to Square Enix, this specific hybrid belongs to me, Motoko. Do not use without permission.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 03:51:27 pm by Motoko »
Caught quicksand grip
Pull me in
Whisper faith in sickness