Author Topic: Chalk | "Don't mind me- I'm just a cat covered in chalk.~"  (Read 3264 times)

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
Chalk | "Don't mind me- I'm just a cat covered in chalk.~"
« on: February 15, 2016, 09:39:35 pm »

Note: This is my fursona, Chalk, which I'm gonna use for my account that I'm moving to: Orchee. that account hasn't been touched yet, as I'm too lazy to finally 'fix it up'. This is just a small notice before I post something similar that includes Chalk with that account, so there wouldn't be any misunderstandings.

CHALK
"Don't mind me- I'm just a cat covered in chalk.~"

Name: Chalk.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Scent: Nothing of certain- mostly chalk, if you can make out it's fragrance.
Species: Cat.
Breed: Uncertain.

Personality: Chalk is full of positivity. She'd always try to lecture others who try to question their existence, trying to put some positive thoughts into their heads. She's not much of a loving cat, not much of a cute one since she'd always put herself in very 'disgusting' situations, like burp loudly in a meeting or let out silent bombs. But putting that aside, Chalk is a very polite and sweet cat. She knows how it feels to be humiliated and such, so she tries to prevent it with all her might.
Chalk's positive traits pile onto each other and create a bigger mess than neutral or negative ones. So start with, Chalk is a very polite and friendly cat. She doesn't have much of shyness when she gets to talk to other people. Rather, she sees everyone as friends. When she talks to people she doesn't know about, Chalk tends to choose her words wisely and check the other's expression, tends to look them in the eyes. If she feels threatened, Chalk instinctively begins to either walk away from that being or close the conversation as soon as possible. She tends not to jump into private conversations and will only ask personal questions if the other is okay by talking it out with her. She's not a nosy one if it's something personal, but will bug with questions if the situation is very important. Chalk is smart and quite original, like some would say. She rather goes around creating things that she made and thought of herself, like flower crowns that would include actual raspberries or blueberries. Honesty, sadly, isn't one of her biggest traits, as she would rather keep everything inside until she'd reach that limit, where she'd burst her thoughts out. Chalk is full of justice and she'd always do something that seem like a good choice for her, but she tends to hurt the ones she loves during such thing. She's also selfless and a giver, she'd rather give her food portion to someone who needs it more than her, along with attention (both if it's an attention-seeker or someone who truly deserves and needs it).
Chalk doesn't try to avoid adult topics, such at sex or anything similar. She, rather, makes fun of it if she can. But if the topic is serious, she'd listen to every word before actually speaking. That, I guess, makes her mature for probably anything. Though, anything that contains very, very disgusting topics, she'd avoid them at any cost. She's quite protective over those who she loves, will fight against anything or anyone that dares to hurt her friends. She's patient and rather silent, when she feels like keeping everything to herself. She'd rather spend her time in silence, alone, than go to a party or something that would include a huge crowd and loud noise.
Chalk's negative traits are the second most-biggest and messiest pile out of all three. To begin with, Chalk is very sarcastic and tends to joke around that include sarcasm. Rather, she mostly talks with sarcasm rather than talk without it, if she's with someone she's close with. Chalk tends to put her nose into salty wounds and open them up without even realizing it. She's rather bold and dumb, at some points in her life, but that doesn't put away the fact that she's smart, also at some points in her life. If she hurt anybody, she'd spent the rest of her day trying to apologize. Chalk is rather of that bitch, by personality, that is. If she hates someone, she doesn't tend to hide it. But that brings up another trait of her's that everyone rather hates - quick opinion changes. If she's uncertain of someone, she'd tend to change her opinions quickly and keep on doing that until she'd actually get on that right one. She tends to talk behind each's backs, which she realizes, but she just doesn't stop.

Appearance: Chalk's appearance isn't ordinary, not that it should be. Without me mentioning the pastel-colored fur, that's been dyed by chalk, Chalk is actually a gray-white domestic cat. She has rather interesting design. colors that variate around from pale white to pale brown-gray mix. And what really makes her different isn't the chalk that doesn't wash away. It's her eyes, tongue and paw pads, that seem to be resembling colors of galaxy. space, that is. And yes, apparently, she can taste, see and touch everything normally. Even without pupils she sees everything in RBG colors. Coolio, right?

]LoveLife: Even when Chalk is bisexual, she doesn't have anyone on her mind, or is in any sort of relationship.

Backstory: There once was a cat who rolled on cement that kids drew on with chalk. And she became chalk the cat. done.

Some facts about her:
-Chalk hates kits or anything that's young.
-Loves fish.
-She's both energetic and lazy, so she'd run around for her whole day and then use the next day only for sleeping.
-Eats a lot but doesn't get fat (lol it's true though).
-This took me about 3 hours to write so I'll just end here.

(c)HelloKitez4Ever/Orchee
2016-02-15
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Chalk | "Don't mind me- I'm just a cat covered in chalk.~"
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 09:44:21 pm »
Lovely Preset , Lovely Character , Overall Awesome.
I enjoyed reading the description about her ( As I'm Slowly Getting To Know Her ).
Well done.~

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 09:50:14 pm »
This is such an interesting, lovely, adorable charrie. I loved reading about her. <3

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2016, 09:53:17 pm »
Lovely Preset , Lovely Character , Overall Awesome.
I enjoyed reading the description about her ( As I'm Slowly Getting To Know Her ).
Well done.~

Thank you so much! It feels good to have some comments about her, since I thought that this idea wasn't much of a win. <3

This is such an interesting, lovely, adorable charrie. I loved reading about her. <3

Thank you, too! <3
In-game - Orchee

Preach

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 09:55:00 pm »
The description is well put together. I admire your characters design. The name is so fab.

What a lovely character!

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 09:03:36 am »
I don't think I've ever seen anyone use the name Chalk before, I must say that was actually well thought out. <3 Nice character!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Rostova

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • BurrBoi
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2016, 04:37:56 pm »
This reminds me of my friend and I fooling around. We made a group called the clasroom wolves, run by board, chalk and eraser.

Lights and streetlamps flicker in the snow

Offline Loco.Motives

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I am not as fine as I seem.
    • Kelli Urie
    • View Profile
    • My WQ Account
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2016, 12:10:42 am »
Ooohhh, very creative. Good job. :)

----
-Credit to icon and signature owners-

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2016, 05:38:05 pm »
The description is well put together. I admire your characters design. The name is so fab.

What a lovely character!

Thank you so much! <3

I don't think I've ever seen anyone use the name Chalk before, I must say that was actually well thought out. <3 Nice character!

Yeah, when I was thinking for a name for her, I just instantly thought about Chalk, because why not? Thank you!

This reminds me of my friend and I fooling around. We made a group called the clasroom wolves, run by board, chalk and eraser.

Daamn, it'd be fun to participate in that! :D

Ooohhh, very creative. Good job. :)

Thank you! <3
In-game - Orchee