Author Topic: NEW OMEGA FLOWEY PRESET (PLEASE READ IF YOU ALREADY DOWNLOADED IT!!!!)  (Read 2902 times)

Offline BumblebeeVEVO

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
AHH OK
so!!! my omega flowey preset got decently popular!! 15 Downloads, that's actually amazing to me!!
HOWEVEr i realize that since it was my first time uploading a preset, the instructions were pretty bad.
The preset has stayed the same, this is just an updated download link that i decided to make into a new thread instead of editing the old one, just in case no one saw it.
Direct link (should work just fine now~!!): http://www.mediafire.com/download/jafpij4zthmbr4s/BumblebeeVEVO_12.fhp
DeviantART Preview link (for those who want to see the preset before downloading if they're new): http://www.deviantart.com/art/flowey-preset-595662035

Again!! if you already got the preset, PLEASE get this one!! the old one will not work anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline amythealpha

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I might return soon? I dunno
    • HummingKitten
    • View Profile
Awesome, thanks!
Oh jeez, uh, I haven't been online in forever. I joined in 2012 lmao, back in the old maps, forgive me for not knowing my way around.
My in-game username is FirecrackerTNT (previously known as amythealpha), but can also be found on lpslover. I used to also be found on the account Amythenightwatch, but I think the account was deleted??? oops lmao

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
If you would like to update the link on your previous thread, all you have to do is click the edit button and replace the link. If you are worried that no one will see the new updated link, it's alright to give it a little bump so that people will be able to see that something new was posted on it. Also, this thread would probably be best posted in the Presets and Markings board, since the Tutorial board is more for guides and tutorials on how to do something in general, such as downloading game-add ons, forum usage, and any other guides that users can use to give them tips or show how to do something, etc. I will be locking this since we prefer that users don't make multiple threads for the same topic- it keeps things more organized.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.