Author Topic: .~Sovereign Divinity~. A Canine/Lion RolePlay Group. (LOOKING FOR STAFF/MEMBERS)  (Read 822 times)

Offline hakuigh

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    Hello! Thank you for viewing my post!

Our group has the following attributes:
    Semi-Literate/Literate
    Active
    Unique
    Mature/Semi-Mature
    Ranked
    Mapped Privately
    Sited
    Plotted
    Mapped
    [/color]

Hello everyone!

We are a NEW Roleplay Group that opened on 3/20/16. We would like people of the FeralHeart community to take a peek at our posts, and website( and consider our RolePlay as a possible place to be active and showcase your lovely characters. We intend to keep a Long-Term group going, as this idea, plot, setting, map, and site took a very long, thought-out development period. The Pack recruits in Flourite Plains. You can either whisper our leader, AngelzAloe141, or come to one of our members in game.

Here is a link to our website

http://sovereignleaders.boards.net/

A few notes to consider:

We have extra downloads such as presets, maps, and extra mods you may want. (  These mods are NOT required )

We only RolePlay within the FeralHeart game within our maps.
    We intend to be active mostly in the Evenings, and After Hours ( 3pm - Later ) for the weekdays, and varying times on the weekends. As for me, I'm on and off typically all day.
    Our goal is to:

-make new comrades, and pack members.

-have deeply interactive, amazing, and unique RolePlay from each character.
    -focus on character development, literacy help, and story progression
    -have fun in a Safe, Mature Roleplaying environment.

-Share a world full of rich, unique, and especially comfortable lore created by each participant

This roleplay has a specified plot.

Our group's plot is based off of Egyptian Folklore, the gods and goddesses of the Egyptian Culture, example, Anubis.
    This roleplay will involve ranking up, traning, worshipping, rituals and such, but nothing extreme, ( as I would hate to offend anyone's religions, beliefs, etc. )

Our roleplay does allow for mature language to a moderate degree so be aware of that. But remember the kiddies!

Thank you for reading all of this, once again, we are here to create, develop, and mature as a beautiful pack all together.

If you have any questions feel free to ask in a response below and I will get back to you as quickly as possible with an answer.

Respect Is Key.
    { Post By Anubis, The Leader and Founder of Sovereign Divinity }
    [/list]
    « Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 09:11:22 pm by Gisele »
    - Kiku, The Shy Little Bean.

Offline hakuigh

• Curious Wanderer
    • Floof-O-Meter: 0
      • View Profile
    UPDATE: Map is finished!
    - Kiku, The Shy Little Bean.