Author Topic: Leaving...  (Read 3624 times)

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving...
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2016, 01:50:35 pm »
You shouldn't denounce yourself like that, dear. We know these are just rumors. It's terrible that someone would do this to you. However, if you feel like laying low is best, we respect that. We will miss your activity dearly though, and we will welcome you gladly when this is all cleared up and you can fully return to us.
Stay safe. <3

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2016, 02:06:14 pm »
Oi, I know what it's like letting your anger get out of control. *believe me, I threw things at people when I was mad*

The important thing is that these rumors aren't true. You're a good person, Arctic. I'm glad to know you. Not gonna let some words people say change that, until I know they're true. But, these words are rumors, and I know they aren't true.

Don't let people get under your skin. Don't even blame yourself for what people say about you. I honestly hate it when people go like "Oh this person's a jerk" when they're literally the nicest person on the planet. Like seriously, why people >.>

But yeah. Don't let people get you riled up. That's what they want from you. AGain, trust me, I was bullied back when and wow did I give them the reactions they wanted, haha. Mm, jokes aside, like my quote says, "You are who you are, no one can tell you otherwise."

I know I said a lot, but I just woke up and saw this, heh. Remember: Don't let people control who you are, and don't let them get under your skin. <3

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2016, 02:26:01 pm »
Hey, if you ever wanna talk about it, hit me up on dA.
I've been through something similar recently, and I know how you feel.

It really sucks Arctic, but you shouldn't let this person ruin your reputation and enjoyment of a community.

But if you really wanna leave, you can. Just remember my door is always open.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline CeramicSoul

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • One day M'love
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2016, 02:27:29 pm »
Aw, Arctic. If shes doing this then shes WAYYYY not worth YOU. Arctic always know you have Friends here that will always be there for you and support you. <3 Feel free to Pm me~ And don't be so hard on yourself.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 02:31:09 pm by CeramicSoul »
Your friendly neighborhood derp.

Offline bomarbones

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2016, 03:32:29 pm »
Poor Arctic. I know how that feels. Sad to hear this is happening to you. Whoever this 'she' is, tell her to stop, and its none of HER beeswax. Eventually, Just ignore her. I hope you will get this all sorted out. You help everyone and I cannot imagine what horrible person would do this to you. You are a sweet, helpful person, and nothing can change that. Those rumors are absolutely untrue. I know that. I have someone inn my school named shelby, she is so bratty! She will not leave me alone and she spills rumors eeverywhere. Try and sort this out, and I hope that all goes fine. Dumb hotheads. Never know when to stop. I wish you prayer to get through all of this. Like I said, just ignore her. We are always here for you. Never let them ruin you. That person just sounds so hotheaded, and I cannot imagine what you are going through. So sorry. I'm not stopping you. Go ahead and leave. Sort things out.  ;)

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2016, 03:41:11 pm »
It's sad that people make you out to be a terrible person just because they took your words out of context, and it actually upsets me that it's gone so far you've made the decision to leave. I'm so sorry this has happened to you, and I hope you feel better/decide to return soon. <3

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2016, 03:50:31 pm »
I'm really sorry to hear that happened to you! Don't worry, I can say that we don't think any different of you from this post---those are just rumors, and I don't think you're 'mean' or 'nasty'.

Sucks to hear this person did something like that, though. Just don't give them any attention or satisfaction for what they've done is my advice. But if you want to lay-low for the time being, I respect that. If you ever want to talk, you can always try contacting me---I'm not the best at advice, but I can try to help.

Just don't let those rumors get to you. They're only rumors, after all.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2016, 05:19:30 pm »
Aww Arctic :c I'm really sorry to hear that this happened to you. Unfortunately, there will be people like that, but just stay strong and try not to think too much on it. We all have your back here if you ever need someone to talk to or just someone that will listen to you. Wish you so much luck wherever you may go in the time being, and I really do hope you return<3 Take care~
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline DraconiaHeart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • I'm a lover not a fighter
    • Draconia-Heart
    • freya-amoura
    • View Profile
    • Commission Site
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2016, 06:41:50 am »
I'm really sorry for posting this but...I have to leave. Don't know how long it will be. I really didn't want it to be like this, but it's going to have to. I won't name anyone, but basically someone I once called friend has taken everything I have said out of context and now she has pinned me as a bad person. And I'm just going to give it to you all straight, doesn't matter if I ruin my reputation on here at all. She basically just thinks that I'm jealous because I'm not a mod. I guess. Don't know, don't care. She has also blocked me on DA were the journal came from so I can't even defend myself. So the best thing for me to do is leave, because she has already spread her dang rumors too far, and now I'm going to look bad. I'm very glad to have been made MOTS, but I don't deserve it I guess. And I know that I'll have people telling me this is all for attention. But it's whatever. These are my true colors people. A mean, nasty person. I'm sorry I failed you all...

I know your feelings all too well my dear
I know how you feel, and have had similar happen to me as well. Tis why I lift my older account to go into hiding on my new one. Things have changed yes, but some things do still cling to me like a stinky sock. Though I m choosing to ignore it the best I can, and prove my own horrid rumors that follow my tail wrong. I wish you luck, and I give you all my best wishes. If you ever wish for a shoulder I am here, and you can easily find me on DA if you ever wish to talk there dearie. For now though I am here for you in spirit and soul. I wish you the best love.

Username: Draconiaheart

Siggy: Deerlynngs

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2016, 06:51:13 am »
Ah I almost forgot. All of this has been solved and taken care of, and I shall be staying. So sorry for this. It may be locked. ^^