Author Topic: The time has come for me...  (Read 1185 times)

-WhereSunRises-

The time has come for me...
« on: January 20, 2017, 08:11:24 pm »
Hellowz everyone. I guess none of you really know me very well, I never was that active member of the community. I tried to help and create stuff for all though. But to the point ;) After years of studying, I finaly grew up to the point that leads you to a new school <3 I was afraid I wouldn't make it but thanks lord, I did! <3 I got accepted! Now, months later, after summer holiday, I came to the new school. At first It felt like as If I was the tiniest creature ever, the lowest member of the community in there. Everything was new and scary. I used to visit elementary school in my small town, my home. Now, I travell every day to a large city. I decided to travell, as I have many pets to care for. Not to mention Iam the one who keeps peace in my house. Iam the eldest child and I do have responsibilities... The city Is quite a long way from my home. It takes about an hour to get there, which means I don't have much time to waste. I also found out that I have to work harder, It just came naturally. I also started to excercise more frequently as I found out that my mood and mental health lowers down If I don't have enough freedom and activity. So, I have large load to carry on my back... It takes my energy, a lot of my freedom and mainly a LOT of time :P I don't really have any friends still. I guess they don't like me and my hobbies but I frickin' don't care! :) I came to school to do what I love! To draw and work with computer graphics! I'm used to being alone, I always was that type of kid who just run to school (yeah, runs like Forrest Gump, seriously) and then flees and never shows her face around people unless It's a dog show :D So, friends or not, I will go on! Looks like my dream may become reality and I don not want to waste that rare oppurtunity. It's not something you get to do just normally. Honestly, It made me very proud to be able to visit this school, I was soo happy when I got accepted... That joy is like a heat from Sun, like a glass of water after a long, tiring marathon. It's more than I expected... So, with so little time to play ANY games and with so many chores to do, I made the painful decision to leave FeralHeart <3 Guys, I was here for longer than those three years... FH was a great game and thanks to it, I developed my english, which now comes very handy. I will be leaving, but not for ever! I will come and visit both forum and game, It will be rare but I will. Once the holiday has come, I will be back to work around and to bring my newly gained abilities from school and lend those to this wonderful community. You deserve them :) I would also like to thank to wonderful friends from in-game who were with me for over a year! We met when I was recruiting for TDTA and soon we became friends. I am really truly sorry for my betrayal, I left for quite a long time without telling you, I had very good reasons, believe me. It was hell at some time, I was having a hard time, I made loads of painful and joyful decisions which shape my life. I wish you only the best in the future, may your dreams come true just as mine! I love you all, you guys cheered me up more than a few times. Thank you, mimito, Kiara4Ever, melissa, Acer and the rest of you, my loyal TDTA members. I didn't forget about you, I never did. I thought about you often, but I was unable to reach you for a long time. I would also like to thank my wonderful real life friends who encouraged me on my way to success and courage. I won't forget thanking my family and mainly pets, becouse when I was down, they were the only ones to be here for me. I will never forget that and Iam here to serve them well as my thank you. Also, thanks the whole community, which taught me more than I thought it would. Words can hardly describe how much do you all mean to me. Thank you! I will come back again, when time will call for me again. Untill that happens, farewell! Take care and smile, go on and fight!

Saba-

AshesRemain

Re: The time has come for me...
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 08:22:50 pm »
Congrats on the new school! So happy you were able to make it in! FeralHeart will miss you, but this is the chance to run into something greater in life! And I'm sure we'll be here for awhile yet so you can always visit. xD Take care of yourself out there!

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 08:57:40 pm »
Congrats on school! I'm sorry to hear that ye'll be leaving us, however. I wish ye the best of luck in y'er endeavors. Perhaps we'll meet again on here some day. <3

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 09:21:11 pm »
Farewell, and good luck in your new schooling! I'm sure you'll do great!

We will miss you floof, but do be sure to come back and visit.<33
Good luck!
not active here anymore ♡