Author Topic: Weird Dreams..  (Read 922 times)

Offline Rodneythefetch

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Udder Spyro trash.
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profil
    • View Profile
Weird Dreams..
« on: January 16, 2017, 06:48:45 pm »
How to play:

1. Describe a dream you had last night (It has to be appropriate.).

2. The next poster describes their dream, as well as messing up the previous posters dream by mixing up the words.

3. The 5th poster doesn't describe their dream, but mixes up all the dreams together.

Lemme start..

So i was in school... And there was a sloth, which teleported me to the top of Magnum XL 200..
All of a sudden, A giant baby Two-toed sloth appeared, with a top-hat grabbed me and put me on it's back.
I then appeared back at school and i inhaled helium from a balloon and shouted "I LOVE VEKOMA SLCS!" (Even if i hate those headache inducing rollercoasters.) and then i woke up..

The End.
Just your average Slothwolf.

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
Re: Weird Dreams..
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 05:55:57 pm »
School so I in was... Sloth and there was, 200 Magnum of XL top me teleported which the to.. Sudden all a of, a baby two-toed sloth appeared giant, a top-hat grabbed me with its back me on put. Then I appeared school at back and I balloon helium inhaled and shouted "SLCS LOVE VEKOMA I!" (Even if I rollercoasters those hate headache inducing.)  Then up woke and I..

And my dream last night was: I was in some sort of room that looked nothing like any room I've ever seen, though it looked so much like a house room that it had fooled me into thinking I was there. I looked out the window and saw a flying rubber chicken that was tilted forward a bit and was not moving its wings, it was just a stiff rubber chicken hovering forward in the sky and it looked like this: (That's just a quick drawing I did in only a minute.) Next thing I knew, someone was there telling me that it was a parade, then more of the flying rubber chickens came, one after the other. I zipped over to the carnival in an instant and was standing outside watching as an airshow was starting, I watched all the planes fly in from the side and all of them made one bright green flash at the same time before they started the show. Those acrobatic aeroplanes were doing tricks that no aeroplane can do at all in real life. then in the middle of the airshow I suddenly zipped into a building where I was getting ready to play one of the carnival games, I was thinking about iguanas the whole entire time I got ready. That carnival game I was playing involved many sticky-note-sized pieces of paper, each one was a different color and there were, green, blue, red, yellow and white. I chose what was left of the green as well as some white papers and had one green and four white papers in my hand. Then I turned to the right and saw a board covered with many colors of paper, I assumed that board was also part of the game. I went to stick some pieces of paper to the board and that's when I woke up.

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.