Author Topic: Where will you be during FHORF?  (Read 2920 times)

Sandfury

Where will you be during FHORF?
« on: May 20, 2017, 07:55:47 am »
While a lot of us might stray around the event areas for awhile and RP, others might wander in other maps to do their own RPing. Where will you guys be? I might hang out in the Grounds for awhile and migrate to Kiwimbi Beach shortly before the roar fest. Aside from that, I hope you all have a good time!
and i will be replying to my other posts in the morning im tired

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: Where will you be during FHORF?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 08:01:39 am »
Probably will be sitting in The Grounds most of it, as those are the most populated maps. But I'll roll around the others as well sometimes and check around. I just can't wait. My first Roleplay Event EVER! :D

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2017, 09:33:18 am »
Shurtle rose a brow in thought at the question the fellow floof, Sandfury, had asked. Quite a good question, where would he be? Shurtle had already spent half of his morning laying in bed and debating about whether to get up early or not, and had also procrastinated for the majority of the time that the Official FeralHeart Roleplay Festival had kicked off. Yet, now feeling in the festive spirit, in response to this thread Shurtle exclaimed in glee, "I'll surely be hanging around The Grounds once I've returned from horse riding! Will be more than a pleasure if I can roleplay with anyone and everyone." In such delight, Shurtle winked and then fled to browse the rest of the forums and dream of what events would take place during the festival.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline turtlies

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • loves to lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2017, 02:51:39 pm »
Probably planning on sitting somewhere in Bonfire (if I can even remember how to get there) or in Cherika with a couple of friends. I'll just probably see what all is happening, and maybe join in on some of the roars/howls. Just kinda see what everyone else is doing, maybe try to RP with some strangers. Not really sure yet!

he/him
bro what if i put my feralheart cave next to yours.. bro what if they only had one flattened bush mesh to lay on and we had to share... haha just kidding... unless...?

Offline bailmint

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Promises keep us in chains, my dear.
    • bailmint
    • bailmint
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2017, 06:28:22 pm »
TG, the old maps, or Cherika~ I'm not a feline person so I probably won't participate much today, but I hope to partake in some roleplay with my pack (Tai Pack)!

Offline virtualmilk

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • virtual-milk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2017, 07:58:17 pm »
i'll kind of just wander around the less crowded maps on one of my feline characters, i guess i might join a rp if i can

-
memes bring me immense joy

if you see me in-game, feel free to say hello

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2017, 09:04:47 pm »
I'll be around the different maps, although I'll probably lurk around Kiwimbi during the time of the roar. ^^ I've been around in The Grounds for most of the day, though. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2017, 09:47:36 pm »
I'm probably just gonna look for some people I know and hang out a bit. Don't have any big rps planned.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

MoonwalkingZear

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2017, 11:31:20 pm »
As of writing I'll as my Halo Sangheili fan character Khuza 'Zadamai in the default maps looking for some good roleplay, maybe some fanbase(s) roleplay perhaps? If you see something call me.

As for tomorrow it's the same story for another character of me after the howling event, which the more I say it sounds like a livestream of all of the Howling films. She will be looking for some roleplay like Khuza so keep an eye out for her because I'll give you an update on who I will be as tomorrow.

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2017, 01:15:40 am »
I'll most likely be on Sigyn, in The Grounds. Feel free to start roleplaying and I'll be sure to join in with her.