Author Topic: Apply To Be a Part of "The Legendary Journey" A FeralHeart Wolf Series  (Read 19416 times)

wolfgirl56

I don't think my parents would be pleased if I made an account on there, but since I'll be 11 next year, it should work or something. Also, not to mention, avia4563 made a horse series and it was probably until 2007 or something. All I know is that it was made in 2006. But my parents let me watch a few videos on there, so I'm not sure.
Edit: But I could try yours, but if I send it to you, you'll have to give me credit.

Zelay

May I be Sora? I dont have a videoing icon type thing... (lol) BUT I willl download it if needed. Thanks!!!

~Zelay

PS: User in FeralHeart is Zelay Thanks again!!! And about the Youtube thing, Dont worry! Im only 12 and I said  was like... 15 Lol! Let me no! Oh yeah, i have bad english, but ill try my best... My youtube account: TheWildPawz!

wolfgirl56

Sure, I'll write ya down! Good thing I know a person thats 2 years older than me! :wink:

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
theres nothing wrong with it crystal i asked my parents and they let me
why dont you ask yours?

my Bday was on 4/4 so im not 11 long ^_^

wolfgirl56

Well, my mom let me download Fraps and Riding Star 3 and all of that, but I still don't think my dad would be pleased. I mean, I got away with watching weird and funny videos when I was 6, but it wasn't until a few weeks later when he found out. Then, I do have my own e-mail, and I could lie about my age. If someone cusses in the comments, I simply ignore it. My mom and dad cuss everyday, so it's not new to me.
Wait, lugail, your 10?

Offline lugailover

• View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
no 11 since april 4th

wolfgirl56

oh. so I'm one year younger than you, so I can just lie about my age, because my friend says she's 20, but she types like a little kid.

Offline lugailover

• View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
i didnt lie about my age !
it didnt even ask me bout my age

Offline lugailover

• View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland