Author Topic: Apply To Be a Part of "The Legendary Journey" A FeralHeart Wolf Series  (Read 19415 times)

wolfgirl56

No worries, we could share it.

wolfgirl56

PM sent.

Offline Feralsoul

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Kodi
    • View Profile
hey can i be mike or any of the black wolves whats the black wolf with the red eyes name? but i want to be the black wolf with the red eyes if thats ok with you i can also make movies if your sick or somthing i have wolf growling and howling
-I RULE AND I RESPECT THAT-

wolfgirl56

Sure, I'll sign you up for Mike, and the black wolves don't have names, it's just blackwolf1, blackwolf2 and so on.

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
sorry didnt get a new PM

wolfgirl56

Huh? That's weird. Try e-mailing me, e-mail always works.

Yalla

Blue sounds more my character.  Although, I need tips on how to record. My retarted computer hates me. I DO have a youtube account.  Plus, im a very experienced roleplayer, you can ask me to write a paragraph to prove it. So, Reply and tell me what you think. Oh, You may not know me, so dont think im a creeper or anything. Thanks!

Yalla

Am I allowed to be Blue-Blue? Sounds more my character. Im more into mythical stuff, but wolves are my all time favorite. I do have a youtube account, but the only problem is this computer hates me and wont pic up my mic. I would need a new one so its going to take some time if you do consider me. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Yalla

Am I allowed to be Blue-Blue? Sounds more my character. Im more into mythical stuff, but wolves are my all time favorite. I do have a youtube account, but the only problem is this computer hates me and wont pic up my mic. I would need a new one so its going to take some time if you do consider me. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

wolfgirl56

Ok, signing you up for Blue.