Author Topic: hey, its me sukira  (Read 1468 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
hey, its me sukira
« on: May 30, 2011, 03:55:12 am »
hey its me sukira, well, im not really good at this stuff so here it goes....
im sukira, my real name is Sydney, nicknames: Syd, Aussie girl. i live in the USA Washington, (don't try to stalk me i have a over protective dog XD) im about 12, going on thirteen soon. im interested into certain books, some of them are the shamers chronicles, harry potter, warriors, seekers, and a few others i cant think of. my favorite color is NOT pink, trust me, i like a dark purple better. the movies i like are, harry potter (DUH!), lord of the rings, free willy with bindi Irwin, the young black stallion, gnomeo and Juliet. i like certain shows as well, im picky about what i like lol, as you can tell i like code lyoko (hence the evil aelita picture), teen titans, hi hi puffy ami yumi, hamtaro, saddle club, meerkat manner and a few others, my eye color is an unnatural brown ( can barely see my pupils) and i am female. im sorta outgoing and love to hang out with friends,  and.......... pretty much it so far, hope to see you ingame ;)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.