Author Topic: Dogs of Japan -- Lit+ All Canine Roleplay -- Updated News & Rules  (Read 52727 times)

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: Dogs of Japan -- Lit+ All Canine Roleplay -- Updated News & Rules
« Reply #270 on: August 27, 2011, 12:12:38 am »
free bump to get active again? XD i don't want my character to go to waste because one's that i don't use i delete, i clear out my character list of unused characters each week, so i only have about five-nine characters Ingame
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Whitefangkiba

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Witch Craft
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 27, 2011, 04:42:42 pm »
im starting to get the feeling this group has died away..maybe it will come back someday^^

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: August 27, 2011, 11:50:57 pm »
hopefully, and its almost time for me to clear out my character list XD i'm working on a preset for my personal warrior cat that i paired with ashfur because they are both similar, both had their heart broken and both died o.e
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline Vulpes

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Groovy!
    • epidome
    • epitomefox
    • epitomefox
    • epitomefox
    • View Profile
    • Web Page
« Reply #273 on: September 03, 2011, 06:26:50 am »
Full Name: Rusko
Nickname(s): none
Species: Dog
Breed: Mix breed
Personality: Rusko is a street-smart young pup, who grew up on the streets. He has a kind nature, but commonly steals food and other items to stay alive. In addition to being a thief, he is quite manipulative. He means no harm in it, but merely relies on his trickery and quick wits as an avenue for survival. Despite his seemingly selfish disposition, Rusko is a loyal friend, and will willingly stick his neck out for any friend.... as long as he's sure he can escape that is.
History: Rusko was born a stray in the streets of the big city. He knew, growing up, who his father was, but he was never around much. His mother raised him in the ways of the common stray, teaching him how to beg and steal from humans, how to find food in piles of trash, and where to hide if they were ever to be chased by dogcatchers. One afternoon, when Rusko was young, an animal control officer spotted them out in the market plaza, as they were about to make off with some dried meat from one of the venders. The catcher took chase, and captured his mother. Since that day, Rusko has lived on his own, surviving on nothing more than his quick wits.
Roleplay Sample: The most important part of the application. Must reflect your writing style. At least a paragraph thick.

momo11

« Reply #274 on: September 25, 2011, 08:58:23 pm »
hi every one i would really like to join this awsome map of yours and a boxer let me know if i can i am so new to this

momo11

« Reply #275 on: September 25, 2011, 09:01:57 pm »
oh yea
name:liko
nick name:li
atitude:happy go lucky

Offline Bluminescent

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • "It's always about your friends, isn't it?"
    • Bluminescent
    • blumutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: September 30, 2011, 04:56:13 pm »

Name:Husker
NickName:Dot
Breed:Dalmation
Personality:Well,she is a soft-hearted dog.She will accept any dog wanting to be her mate.She loves shiny golden things and does anything the leader tells her to do,even if it means killing..well..not all the time.
History:She used to be a small puppy,living with a family.She heard these other puppys telling stories about the pack.She really wanted to visit these dogs.So when she turned 20.She ran away from home.She faced many challenges trying to find the pack,like facing other dogs that were aggressive.She finally found the pack,and joined them.
RolePlay sample:(might not be very good..since i really couldn't think of one,heres my good try though.)She walked around in search for some gold things for her Golden collection.She stopped and saw hundreds of gold round things!"Wow!oh wow..they just..presented themselves to me like a gift!"She ran toward the golden things,only to be kicked by a dog that owned the gold rings.
My Deviantart

" Y'ever wonder what stars are? Where light comes from? "

Offline KissAndStab

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Y'all know you want him ^.
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 04, 2011, 05:09:20 am »
Hey Infernal, I finally got my preset finished. I must give all the credit to Tao, This is my character Sumi, Not the best screenshot, But I like her. P:

Edit; I hear the roleplay has died down? Danngit, I was looking forward to roleplaying with you all! Well looks like Sumi will have to be in a different roleplay if it doesn't get back up soon. /;

the cub

« Reply #278 on: October 16, 2011, 11:27:00 pm »
Aww... No one is one no more.... The rp has died down... More time for Grims Hallow, I guess.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #279 on: October 23, 2011, 05:33:30 pm »
Dear RP,
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE NOW
~Love Crystal
..o.o