Author Topic: At The Edge of The Earth.:Love.:Lone-Wolf.:Rp Activity check! Not accepting :(  (Read 178363 times)

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
Not on the top I wouldnt get any thing through my top lip only the bottom I think they look better...)

LunaSpirit

Snake bites<3

Offline Taakah

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Umm...A little confused on the rp place part...))

Sarii sat up, once again flaring her wings. 'Shouldn't I know how to use theese?' she thought sadly, sniffing the ground. The grass tickled her nose, and she sneezed, blinking. Time to find out. She found a long strip of bare forest, and padded to the far end. Getting a running start, she flapped her wings, battering the air. She felt lighter, but that was it. Trying harder, she ran faster, flapped quicker, and skimmed across the ground- suddenly, a vine tripped her, and she summersaulted through some bushes, making a huge racket.

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
Its on the site were starting off in the Drudian Forest, the we go on from there.)

-Angel-

(ya dont neccisarily have to start off like its a journey. you can rp wherever. oh and sorry i was gone all day yesterday. i was getting my hair done. it. looks. amazing. my hair looks like dahvie vanity's hair in dis piccy! but my hair ish a bitty bit longer :P

ps: dahvie's the one in the front. not many people know who they are so i thot i'd throuw that in

Offline Viinca

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
  • Icon by Ramine ?
    • View Profile
Name: Topaz
Mate/Crush: none
Other: A double-sided character, meaning she has an unpredictable side at night..

That's all :3 May I ask if there's a map or something? o.o

-Angel-

not sure about the map, but theres a website for this now

http://www.edgeofthaearth.proboards.com

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
I thought Blue was the one who accepted people and it's says its not acceptig to so.... You should wait for Blue to reply if you want to join.......
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 04:41:31 am by Silverdawn »