Author Topic: Hidden Shadows Pack  (Read 3506 times)

Offline tzatziki

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • don't mind me uwu
    • View Profile
Hidden Shadows Pack
« on: August 26, 2011, 07:42:41 am »
Hello! I am Lulina the leader of the Hidden Shadows pack. Right now I am looking for someone to make the map.... Hopefully you want to join.. First you have to know the rules of my RP group.
1. You can have a mate, and pups.
2. You can mate and whatever.. Just do not go into detail and do it somewhere in the forest or something...
3. You can fight others for a mate. (males only)
4. You can only have 5 pups at a time.
5. No cursing or swearing, unless it is for the RP.
6. No name calling.. Ofcourse.
7. You must RP with more than one phrase. So now "Hi" like RP things it must be "Hi" -she squeaked in a cute puppy like tone, to the strong male.- That was an example.
8. And ofcourse to make the RP more real. You must have real colors. No neon, purple, red, or anything you must be realistic colors.
9. To join this RP Pack you must post an RP sample. And some info of your wolf.

UserName:
Character Name:
Wolf's Age: (human years only)
Mate: (if you have one)
Pup(s):
Picture or definition of your wolf:
Requested Rank: (You can just put deputy, second in charge, thirdin charge, mother/queen, hunter, fighter, guard, etc.)

Thank You!

Just to tell you... almost everyone makes it into the group.

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
Re: Hidden Shadows Pack
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 08:24:41 am »
i could maybe make the map if you want :D
UserName: Aelitastar
Character Name: Jinx
Wolf's Age: uh.... 3 1/2
Mate: have to win her heart
Pup(s): none
Picture or definition of your wolf:
Requested Rank: uh, would female deputy work?
rp sample: a slender young female wolf sat ontop of a rock ledge, observing the pack from afar. jumping down at the sound of a fight she came upon two of the pack mates agrueing. "What's all this fighting about!" she barked coming up to them. "he started it!" one of the female wolves said, and the male snarled at her. "You to cut it out or i WILL go get the alpha to solve this" jinx growled at the two, them shooting hateful glances at her then walking off.
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline WolfBreezez28

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 07:45:37 am »
Wow!! Wonderful! You can join!! And that would be wonderful if you could make the map like this.. based on these steps and then if you like you could add some stuff too. I definetly need a map for my wolf RP group... I need a map with three different areas for packs... Would anyone be able to make it.. Here is the list of stuff I would like on the map...
1. A rive going through and under a bridge leading to a lake.
2. Three different pack camps.
3. In each camp a leader den and atleast 10 dens for two wolves in each camp and then a nursery cave in each camp.
4. A small little forest.
5. Maybe... Some cars? Or a house... (only if you can)
6. Weather to be snowing or rain.

Pet's name: Atremis
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Join my pack!!! Hidden Shadows!

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 07:49:31 am »
i can't do cars or houses but i can do weather, terrain mask and height map XD ill get to work on it
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline WolfBreezez28

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2011, 07:52:09 am »
I am so glad that you are able to make it!! And it doesn't matter if you can't make the houes or cars...

Pet's name: Atremis
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Join my pack!!! Hidden Shadows!

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 08:06:00 am »
so, ill start on the height map because i had been distracted by a teen titan episode o.e it should be done at the most of 3 days if i stop being distracted o.e

Offline tzatziki

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • don't mind me uwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2011, 01:50:44 pm »
ok