Author Topic: A New Age: Warrior Cat RP  (Read 2741 times)

Offline Moonlightroses1

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: A New Age: Warrior Cat RP
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2013, 05:27:28 am »
We are currently in a Temporary Map until our actual map is complete. It should be though nearing completion. Just sign up and check out the website for the RP. I highly encourage it, especially for High Ranks!

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2013, 11:22:14 am »
Alright i will  once i have the time

inner beauty come from within

Offline BrusselsSprouts

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • These are words.
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2013, 06:16:24 am »
Username: In-game as "BrusselsSprouts", forum as "Citrine_Cat".
Character Name: Taffy
Clan Joining: Kittypet
Any Questions?: ...May I be a kittypet?? ^^;
RP Sample: A sun-bathed orange cat slipped out of her Twoleg nest, her pelt brushing against the top of the kitty flap. She trotted out onto the concrete patio, her trimmed white claws ticking on the hard surface. She lifted her broad tan muzzle and sniffed at the air, inhaling the lively scent of pine and oak. The enticing smell stretched beyond the looming brown fence that encased her garden, and the cat found herself instinctively padding across the trimmed grass, leaping onto the fence, and sliding her paws down the post before bounding back to earth. With a rustle, she landed in a row of bushes. Shouldering her way through the brush, the orange she-cat suddenly let out an abrupt choke, followed by the ring of a bell, as she was yanked back. Examining it further, she saw that her red collar had been snagged in a twig. Growling with annoyance, she tugged at the twig until it gave. Snap! Although freed, her collar had taken damage and was now lightly mangled on one side. Frowning, she turned away and looked towards the shady green forest that lay before her. Paws tingling with excitement, she ran forward and disappeared into the green.

Offline Stretchtail

• Curious Wanderer
  • i can do that, hold my milk
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2013, 01:29:00 am »
Username: In-Game and Forum are both Stretchtail, though In-Game it isn't capitalized.
Character Name: InkSplatter
Clan Joining: EagleClan
Any Questions?: Um..... I don't think so...
RP Sample: InkSplatter padded through the forest, her ears swiveling back and forth, listening for prey. It was a quiet greenleaf day, the breeze keeping the air cool. A rustle and a tail poking out of a bush revealed a young rabbit. InkSplatter got into a crouching position and slowly crept up on the unsuspecting rabbit. As soon as she was close enough she pounced and landed squarely on it's shoulders. She quickly and cleanly bit it's neck. "This will feed at least three of the elders." InkSplatter was about to turn and head back to camp when she scented something odd in the air. "That smell... WolfClan is invading!" InkSplatter dropped her rabbit, turned tail and dashed back to camp to warn EagleStar.
what kind of overalls does mario wear

denim denim denim

Offline PuppyChef

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • uAGH SO MANY WRINKLES!!!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2013, 02:05:07 am »
Username: PuppyChef
Character Name: Raccoonmask
Clan Joining: EagleClan
Any Questions?: Would I be able to be Medicine cat? or is that spot taken?
RP Sample: The dark grey tom poked his head out of the bushes. He watched his prey with unblinking eyes. Making sure he made no noise, he pounced out onto the mouse, swiftly taking it's life before it could escape. He sat up above the now dead mouse, smirking and feeling quite proud of himself.

Offline xBlackCatx

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2013, 12:35:56 am »
Ohhh, I remember this. Fernpaw, I'm Fernpaw...