Author Topic: The Dragons of Cirith (Literate, Longterm--In need of map) Apps open!  (Read 1894 times)

xXEmo_CookieXx

Long ago, the land of Cirith was ruled by the shadow dragons. The shadow dragons were fearless and cruel. The Knights of Cirith would have to battle the shadow dragons almost everyday due to their ruthless attacks. Many civilians were killed for no reason. Noran, the king of Cirith was growing old and could barely make out the duties and call the knights to battle. Just as Noran grew sick from the cold, a large group of light dragons had come into the territory. These dragons were known as the Light Bringers. The Light Bringers were led by an older, ancient light dragon known as Rathor. Rathor was one of the very first dragons ever to live. As Rathor and his followeres drove the shadow dragons out, Noran had passed away, leaving his son, Marcus, the new king of Cirith, in charge. Though the dragons could not speak human, nor the humans speak dragon, Rathor and Marcus had become allies and Rathor and his followeres protected the land of Cirith.

Almost 10 years after the day they drove out the shadow dragons, Rathor had a son, who was named Runelor. Unlike his father, Runelor grew up to be restless and carefree. Many times Runelor would sneak out of the territory to pick fights and Rathor would have to go in and settle the situation. Rathor wanted nothing more than his son to carry in his place, but when Runelor turned of adult age, he got out. He left the land of Cirith for almost 20 years, living as a nomad, until he got the news of his fathers passing. When Runelor returned, he found that no dragons were alive. He was the only one. Marcus had died and his oldest daughter had become Queen. The city of Cirith had grown smaller.  Runelor had dedicated himself to rebuilding Cirith and the dragon species, but was not able to complete his duties, passing on the task to one of the Light Bringers; Aerith.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Rules
1. You must be literate. No exceptions.
2. You must use the feline model to make your dragon character. No exceptions.
3. You my not under any circumstances, have a neon dragon. Your dragons colors must consist of brown, white, black, gray, deep shades of red, or deep shades of green. No neon colors please. they kill my eyes.
4. Just because there are shadow dragons and light dragons, doesnt mean you have powers. Its just a breed of dragons. So dont go around saying you used solarbeam on your opponet. e.e
5. Put the word Dragonslayer somehwere in your application in blue, so i know you read the rules.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Runelor's Ranks

Lord - Ruler of the clan. Makes all decisions. Leads the battle groups. Mate of the Lady.
Lady - Ruler of the clan with the Lord. Helps with decisions. Leads the huntings groups. Mate of the Lord.
Chief - The Lords right hand dragon. Helps with decisions, organizing and much more. The Lord will decide who gets to be Chief.
Soldiers - Warriors and hunters of the clan. May take orders from the Lord, Lady, or Chief. They also do a wide variety of things.
Apprentices - Younger dragons who are traning to become Soldiers.
Doctor - Can be a male or female. They tend to wounds and only fight if really needed.
Outlaws - Dont follow rules and live on their own or in bands.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 12:01:26 am by xXEmo_CookieXx »

xXEmo_CookieXx

Re: The Dragons of Cirith (Literate, Longterm--In need of map) Apps open!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 12:06:37 am »
Application

A 300 x 300 picture of your dragon.
Characters Name;
Ingame Username;
Age;
Breed(Light or Shadow);
Rank Wanted(Cannot apply for Lady or Chief);
Characters Bio;
Roleplay Sample(Must be 6-7 lines long);

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Clan

Characters Name;; Aerith
Ingame Username;; InsanityVonDuex
Age;; 21
Breed;; Light
Rank;; Lord
Characters Bio;; Aerith was a young dragon when the Light Bringers died out. He trained, hoping to become stronger and carry on. He was training one day, when finally he returned to the land of Cirith. There he found another dragon, Not much older than he. His name was Runelor. Aerith had recognized the dragon as another Light Bringer, and bowed in respect. "I am Aerith.."

Character's name;; Staarsa MoonShine
Ingame Username;;
Age;; 14
Breed;; Light
Rank;; Soldier
Character's Bio;; Staarsa was fairly young when she witnessed her mother's death. The humans, or how dragons called them, Naka-duskaels, had killed her for stealing cattle. She was then sent to roam the plains until death brought them together. Luckily, she found a dragon who brought her in. Her name was Laydon Darkwing. Though she did not keep Staarsa long, she was her mentor for a long time. She had to leave her mother, for reasons she does not wish to speak of, and lived with her dragon-twin, Windridres. Wind, as Staarsa calls her, is a blue little hatchling. They are the best of friends and fight their battles together. They're father is Seranus, a black dragon with red chest plates. He helped her to win her battles. One day, he set to help his friend on a journey. "Your sister will help you. Be safe, Staarsa."

xXEmo_CookieXx

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 12:12:27 am »
Website

http://thecirth.proboards.com/index.cgi

News!

This topic has been taken over by me from my friend Claire, because she is having to quit. I have been given specific permission, and will not tolerate being flamed for it.

We are in need of a map! Anyone interested please let me know.

key=
Red-New
Maroon-Old

Map Download/Preset Downloads
Map-Currently None.
Presets-Currently None.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 12:59:43 am by xXEmo_CookieXx »

Offline angelre0807

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -23
  • http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z368/Panda334/
    • View Profile
    • http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z368/Panda334/Iloveyousomuch-1.jpg
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 02:05:14 am »

Name: Golden
UserName:         angelre0807
Age; Teen Dragon (13 years)
Breed: Light
Role Play Sample:

Golden dashed through the woods, her scales glimmering in the sun and she ran. She had been chasing the
Buffalo for many hours. Then, she found a easy, yet challenging shortcut. She extended her wing wing claws,
and then climbed up a mountain. She couldn't fly extremely well yet, well she was only a teen. She prowled
onto the top, watching and being very silent until the herd was only a few yards ahead. There! She thought,
seeing the herd try to gallop away in from a short distance. She saw some high rocks near the heard,
and thought, "Well, I wonder if I could jump on the rocks until I am a few feet ahead, I would be able to
tackle as many as I want." She did exactly that. She then got in the bushes a few feet back so they didn't
see her. Then, she tackled a Buffalo, clawing it's sides making sure it can't move. Then she ate a welcomeful
dinner and then walked back to maybe start again.

OH, I have a map almost done. It's all rocks and lava, so I think it will look normal.
BTW:

You have to set your home to the Bonfire 'cause I can't make a freaking portal.) It's very annoying.

xXEmo_CookieXx

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 02:10:30 am »
Sorry angel, you had been denied on our last topic. And please, don't go making maps for our group before told otherwise.
Anyways, the RP sample you posted on this was the same as the last one, as well as it having several grammatical errors. I am so sorry but I cannot accept your application.

Offline angelre0807

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 02:16:17 am »
*sigh* Okay, it's fine. No hard feelings right?

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 02:46:00 am »
^^ It looks good! Good luck!
Bane is my idol.

xXEmo_CookieXx

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2012, 01:22:08 am »
bump

Offline angelre0807

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2012, 02:45:12 am »
May I join? I luv dragons and I think it will be fun!

xXEmo_CookieXx

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2012, 02:54:29 am »
You must fill out the application before I will approve. But yes, I will wait for your application.