Author Topic: >Wolves of the Asrip Clan< Element wolf Pack, Mapped~(Accepting)~(Remade)  (Read 7823 times)

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
Yes! I was given the right to re-make this group. Original owner was KillerWolf (The idea was his) due to his inactive he let me re make the group. (I know him irl!) So please don't accuse me of stealing it.
All Rare Elements and Regular Ranks are closed, we need more Mentors, Teachers, etc!

>Wolves of the Asrip Clan<

About Us

Wolves of the Asrip Clan is a new Wolf Fantasy RP, we are Semi-Realistic, Semi-Literate, Long-Term, and Active group. In this RP you have the chance to pick from 7 different Elements, some of you may have 2. Also this group will have a map, and maybe even a map pack I haven't decided yet. Any in this RP your wolf will go through training for their element and learn how to use it... If they are going to use it for Good or for Evil I don't know. When you fist start out and you are not a Mentor or Teacher you will be known as an apprentice, then you will move up to a Junior, Senior, Graduate, then you have to choose to be a Mentor or Teacher... Now Mentors are the ones you teach you how to control and use your power, while Teachers mostly teach young pup our ways and guide hem till they are 12 weeks... You will learn all about the positions later...

Current Plot
Long ago in the valley of Wisdom wolves with strange marking and mystical abilities roamed the lands, the villagers didn't care much about them, they mostly followed the saying "Let nature do it's thing." That was until a man took control of them and made them chase the wolves out of the valley... Now they must live in another place and act like nothing happened.
But that doesn't mean some stayed...

We will RP when we have enough members!!!
More plots will be established through RP.

Maps
Land of Asrip:   http://www.mediafire.com/?o04bghnlnmx1me9

I do NOT have the files in which I can update the map, until I make my own, we will have to use the original!

Positions
Lord = Leader of the Asrip clan.
Mistress = Female leader, most likely the Lord's mate or close friend.
Mentor = A Mentor is a wolf who has been through all the training of the Asrip clan and they know what they are talking about. They will first meet their Apprentice when they are 12 weeks.. From there they will train their apprentice on how to use their element and control it, they will work with them until the Mentor decides they are ready to Advance to the next stage.
Teacher = A Teacher will teach a pup under 12 weeks or a new member of the clan the regular rules and how to act when around the Lord or Mistress... They will also teach them the laws of the clan.
Graduate = Graduates is the last stage... Mostly Graduates are wolves in training to become a Mentor, that is if you choose it. But they will also have to fight anther Asrip of their stage to advance on to being a Mentor themselves.
Senior = A Senior is "Actually" the last stage, in less you want to be a Mentor then you will move onto a Teacher position or any of the other Ranks. But before you can do any of that you will have to fight another Senior to advance.
Junior = Juniors are wolves usually between the age of 1- 1 1/2.. They are almost done with their training, and soon will have to face one of their biggest challenges yet. They will also have to fight another Junior before advancing to the next stage.
Student = A Student is a pup between the ages 12 weeks - 1 years... They have just begun their training with their Mentor, but unlike the Junior, Senior, and Graduate they do not need to fight another Student.
Apprentice = An Apprentice is a pup or a new comer who will be taught by a Teacher, they will learn the basics of the clan, such as rules, stories, and laws.

Powers (Elements)
 Spirit (Rare) = In early training for a Spirit Asrip they will learn what herbs or plants are used for healing... Later on they will be able to heal and then they will also be taught how to move from their body and take control or form of another animal.... When doing this they will have all the abilities of that animal, it is a good power to use in combat.
Dark = Dark wolves will be able to change their shadows into any form... While doing this they can grab their enemies and suck them into a black hole... Also they can draw in "Demons" to take out their enemies... In early stages they will learn how to change shadow form then learn how to make black holes, and so on... Weakness = Light
Water = At first, Water Wolves can put still water into motion, and they are later able to change the direction of flowing water and even lift it into the air. Advanced training allows them to form water from the tiny particles of moisture in the air. At a final stage they will be able to create "Monsters" (XD)
out of water. Weakness = Ice
Fire = At the beginning stage they will learn how to create small fire particles, then will be able to create flames.. At the end of training they will be able to set things on fire.. or set themselves on fire to where no one can touch them without getting burned... Weakness = Water
Light = Light wolves will learn how to create light... This is very useful if they are in a cave and its pitch black... Also they will learn how to make night into day, this is only for advance training. Weakness = Dark
Air = Air wolves will be learn how to control the wind... In early stages they will be able to move pebbles and small rocks, then they will advance to Bigger rocks such as boulders. Then n their final days of training they will be able to create earthquakes and land slides.
Storm (Rare) = Storm wolves will have the ability to to create thunderstorms... In advance training they will learn how to create hurricanes, tornadoes, and much more. Weakness = N/a

Ceremonies
Graduation Day - We will hold this when a pup reaches the age of 2 and ends their training for an element.
Birth of a new member - This is when a pup is born into the pack. The alpha will take the pup and hold them high so everyone can greet/see him/her (Kind like TLK)
Wedding - This is when 2 wolves decide o become mates and start their lives has a family. The 2 wolves will nuzzle each other while the rest of the pack cheer for them.
No more school! - This will be held when a pup has reached 12 weeks and will meet their Mentor.
Death comes to us all - This isn't a ceremony but it will be held when a Asrip member has past away.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 03:23:14 pm by ????? »

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Broken bones
For all broken bones, they will heal in 2 RP days.

Rules
OOC Rules:
1. Fighting in role-play is fine, but no out of RP fighting or hatred. Can't we all just be friends here?
2. You must be active, but if you are not active for at least 3 weeks, you will be kicked out.
3. No god-modding, don't make your wolf indestructible!
4. Wings are not allowed. This may change.
5. Presets are allowed as long as they match your element.
6. Put cake somewhere in your application so I know you have read the rules.
7. No abusing the actions.

IC Rules:
1. You must be as literate as possible, at least 3 or 4 sentences long.
2. No text talk.
3. No den claiming in map.
4. No abusing the actions.
5. Be loyal to your leaders
6. Training is taken place away from the campground. (There is an area)
7. All mentors must be able to train up to 3 students, if you wish to have a private training session ask first!

Application
{Picture/Description}
{Name}
{Gender}
{Age}
{Element} (BTW I'm picky for Rare elements)
{Position}
{Mate}
{Siblings}
{Personality}
{In-Game user}
{RP Sample At least 2 senteces}

« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 02:10:55 pm by ????? »

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Map Screen Shots/Map info!

This is the Fire Elements Dens, each den as beds, make sure you follow what is says, and that you sleep in the correct den!

More Screen Shots will be add momentary.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 04:27:03 pm by ????? »

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
@ All Mentors
You must be able to train at least 3-4 Student/Juniors/Seniors! This is a big job to do. Also, we only will allow 3 Mentors FOR NOW, so right now you wont have to worry about training a lot of wolves. That is if you are not the only (Element) Mentor.
Also, Mentors train their Student/Junior/Seniors in the wilderness, the only time you will train them in the towers is if they are getting ready for a Prestige Battle (Battle to the next stage). Please remember, you do train different stages, so you may be working with 1 Senior, 2 Juniors, and 1 Student, so you must be able to multitask!
Mentor Roster

@ All Teachers
Teachers, you are ONLY allowed to teach pups, and or new wolves the Pack Law, Stories/History and, How to behave around higher rank. If any of you are caught teaching the pups anything other than what listed, you will be punished and you will no longer be a Teacher. And remember your element has nothing to do with teaching!
Teacher Roster

@ All Graduates
Graduates are wolves who haven been through all the training they can require. They are in training to become a Mentor or Teacher. They do not need to fight in the Prestige Battle to require this, their Mentor/Teacher showing them the basics of their job will decide if they are ready to move forward!
Graduate Roster

@ All Seniors
Seniors, you are all most there, now is the time to decide what you want to do. Become a Graduate, to learn the skills of a Mentor or Teacher. OR You can pick a regular rank such as, Hunter, Warrior, Scout, or Medic. You have 3 RP Days to decide!
Senior Roster

Junior Roster

Students Roster

Apprentice Roster

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLOSED For Now

If you are a Graduate, and choose to have a Regular Rank Look Here!
So, you have decided you want to have a regular rank in the pack? Well, your in luck, we are in need of...
Hunters
Warriors
Scouts
Guard

If you choose Hunter, you will hunt the food either with your element or your bare paws. You must hunt EVERY morning and dawn. You are allowed to go deep into the forest for food, but watch your back!
If you wish to be a Warrior you will fight in battles, if a rival packs shows itself onto out territory, and demands a war you, Mentors, and myself will fight! So make sure you have fighting ability!!!
If you choose the Scout, you will spend most of your time away from the campground. You will get very little sleep, and must report to the Lord, or Mistress if any danger shows itself. It is your responsibility, if you fail to do so you will be punished!
If you wish to become a Guard, you will be guarding the prison gates! (Yes we have a prison) You will make sure no prisoner tries to escape, you will also get little bit of sleep, so make sure your ready to take on this responsibility. It also wouldn't hurt to have some fighting skills as well.

Hunter Roster

Kydra
Female
Two Years,one month
Dark
Hunter,adept at fighting.
None
Shadow(Dead)(Brother)Nightwhisper(Dead)(Sister)
   Kydra is a Dark wolf,though her personality is very calm.Or she tries to.Though Kydra has very few fits of rage,she has never gotten close to anyone since the savage attack that ruined her life,slaughtered her family,and made her a nomad.A deep thinker,Kydra has plenty of time on her paws to think about what to say,how to act,what things are,and the meaning of things. Kydra is a bit fun,but she is very serious,due to her past,and not much interaction with others. Kydra fears her Dark powers,espessially since she accedently hurt someone in a attempt to show them her element.Kydra is also a little understanding,and loves but stays away from pups since what she calls,"Dark Night" took place. No one knows what Dark Night is or was,because Kydra is reculent to talk about it,besides,"I'll never make that mistake again"
{In-Game user}serene

Warrior Roster

Malika
 Female
2 years 6 months
Spirit
Warrior
None
None
 Seems naive, until a war starts, or you get to know her, or you are unfortunate to have her as your boss. Although she doesn't seem to pay attention to much outside or battle, she's good with elaborate battle tactics, along with fighting. She's not afraid of drawing blood in dominance displays, and is a pup-hater. Unless there perfect, quite and cute. She seems to be a bit of a drill sergeant.
{In-Game user} BlackVortex

Scout Roster

Drem
Male
about 1 year and 1/2
Spirit
Scout
None
None that he knows of.
Patient, joyful, sneaky, truthful.
Brodylove

Guard Roster
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 08:53:39 pm by ????? »

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
I want to join. But how do I do so? *hides*

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
My bad I was rushing to make the forum last night, but I posted the Application and rules.

Edit:
The screen shots that I am putting up will have notes, meaning it tells you what this and that is. So on and so forth.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 04:19:26 pm by ????? »

Offline BlackVortex

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • This is Halloween~
    • View Profile
{Picture/Description}

{Name} Malika
{Gender} Female
{Age} 2 years, 6 months
{Element} Spirit... I know rare, but I'm the first one here right? Can't be overused yet.
{Position} Warrior
{Mate} None
{Siblings} None
{Personality} Seems naive, until a war starts, or you get to know her, or you are unfortunate to have her as your boss. Although she doesn't seem to pay attention to much outside or battle, she's good with elaborate battle tactics, along with fighting. She's not afraid of drawing blood in dominance displays, and is a pup-hater. Unless there perfect, quite and cute. She seems to be a bit of a drill sergeant.
{In-Game user} BlackVortex
{RP Sample At least 2 sentences} The dark brown she-wolf dropped to the forest floor, pushing close so her pelt and the boreal landscape, in the shadows seemed to blend as one. She glanced back, anticipating the next move of her leader. Raking her claws against the ground, she crawled ahead impatiently. "Are we going to fight or sit here all day?" She grumbled to no-one in particular. Pushing her way though the brush, she caught glimpses of the enemy wolves, there eyes shining in the darkness.

I like "Cake" and pie.

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Accepted! I really like your character xD I'll add Malika to the Warrior Roster.

Offline Serene

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
May i join?I'm still thinking of my character,but i'll send in a draft of what she'll be like.This group seems like a great idea.

{Picture/Description}None yet,i haven't made her look yet...is that alright?
{Name}Kydra
{Gender}Female
{Age}Two Years,one month
{Element} Dark
{Position}Hunter,adept at fighting.
{Mate}None
{Siblings}Shadow(Dead)(Brother)Nightwhisper(Dead)(Sister)
{Personality}
Kydra is a Dark wolf,though her personality is very calm.Or she tries to.Though Kydra has very few fits of rage,she has never gotten close to anyone since the savage attack that ruined her life,slaughtered her family,and made her a nomad.A deep thinker,Kydra has plenty of time on her paws to think about what to say,how to act,what things are,and the meaning of things. Kydra is a bit fun,but she is very serious,due to her past,and not much interaction with others. Kydra fears her Dark powers,espessially since she accedently hurt someone in a attempt to show them her element.Kydra is also a little understanding,and loves but stays away from pups since what she calls,"Dark Night" took place. No one knows what Dark Night is or was,because Kydra is reculent to talk about it,besides,"I'll never make that mistake again"
{In-Game user}serene
{RP Sample At least 2 senteces}Kydra ran into the shattered night,hard on her paws. She raced forward,a flash of fur. Then,in a graceful leap,she sailed through the air. Landing above her prey,a helpless colorless rabbit,she whirled upon it,a twirl of sharp fangs and savage lunges. Within seconds,the prey was in her jaws,limp and lifeless.The hunt was over. Kydra nearly fainted. She had tracked this piece all night,and she was tired. She nearly collapsed,and forced herself to go back to her makeshift nest,before yet another day of travel.

Cake.Cake.Cake.Why do i like 'cake'.

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Accepted! And its alright you don't have a picture yet, I don't mind. But if you can get one soon that would be great, I'll add Kydra to the Hunter Roster, and whenever you get a pic I'll add that as well.

EDIT: The in-game group has not been established yet, when I do make it I'll post it on top of the forum.