Author Topic: |:| Innocence |:|  (Read 1798 times)

Offline Microfloof

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Love lights more fire than hate extinguishes.
    • View Profile
|:| Innocence |:|
« on: August 26, 2013, 07:38:43 pm »
Innocence is a semi-literate, semi-realistic and long-term canidae/felidae roleplay based in a paradise which is kept a secret to most creatures. It is soon to be mapped and we are making a website + forum for it, just for extra roleplays and information. If you would like to join, please read the rules below and then fill out an application form or link us to a biography of your character somewhere on the site. Remember that we are brand new and do not have many members.

You pad through an unknown forest, trying to find a home away from your old birth pack. You hear a noise and spin around, breathing heavily. You've never seen or even heard of this place before, nor has anyone else. You notice a merely glowing patch through the trees, and as you walk closer carefully, you begin to hear a faint sound of splashing water. You start moving faster towards it, slowly forming into a quiet sprint. As you reach to the glowing spot, you realize it was the end of a waterfall. It was Autumn, and as you marveled at the wonderful scene around you, you suddenly felt like someone was watching you.. You flinch at the sound of a twig snapping, and you look up, only seeing a wolf standing on the cliff above you. It turns and darts off, leaving you alone and confused. ''Hey, wait!'' You yell and run around, searching for somewhere to go. You run up a collapsed part of the cliff and follow the paw prints of the creature that you had just seen watching you. You look across the landscape and what you see is something that no one can explain.. It was beautiful.. Astonishing.. A land of peace..

No inappropriate behavior.
This means no godmodding, swearing, annoying people, disobeying any rules, or any form of rudeness/disrespectful actions.

Respect the staff at all times.
The staff try to help you and keep the roleplay running smoothly. It took a lot of work for them to set up Innocence, so take their advice and obey the rules.

FeralHeart forum/game rules apply.
It would be useful to obey the FeralHeart rules while we are in-game. Just because we are in the middle of a roleplay doesn't mean we don't have to obey the rules. We are still playing FeralHeart, and I'm sure you don't want to get banned because of something you did while roleplaying.

Semi-realistic characters only please.
When we say semi-realistic, we mean you may have unusual markings but you must always have natural/realistic colors. No neons or bright colors, only if they are eyes. It distracts people and it isn't really needed. You're character will stand out from the rest, don't worry!

We do not have a territory yet!
When in-game, we do not have a territory unless we are in our own private map. It's not fair to be on a public map and be saying ''This is our land!'' so just remember that or face the consequences. Even if we call it our territory, we can't chase them off, because it is NOT actually ours.

It is required to have fairly good grammar.
Please use your best grammar when roleplaying. It's okay to derp around, but it keeps the group/forum neat. When talking OOC, please use brackets, it stops confusion. You don't have to be literate, but it is preferred if you didn't use tiny sentences.

That was just our details in a nutshell. You can find out more when the forum and map is made. We still need to work on an attractive plot and banner. Please message Microfloof for more details on this roleplay, if you want to become a mod, or incase you want to join. You are also free to apply here. We would appreciate it if you sent us a link to some autumn-themed meshes or textures. Please put the link in PM only. (:

This advertisement is a WIP.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 05:10:58 pm by Microfloof »

Skypeeez: DelightfulRippedSofa
View my deviantART or submit a help ticket!

Offline Microfloof

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: |:| Innocence |:|
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 07:39:03 pm »
reserved

Offline Microfloof

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 07:39:13 pm »
reserved

Offline Microfloof

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 07:39:26 pm »
reserved

Offline starthedragon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2013, 08:21:49 pm »
Hello, i am Willow Devon.
I would adorn to join your group, as it sounds interesting and quite fun~
Please let me know when the ranks and packs are up and open for business, as i would like to keep up-to-ate on this roleplay <3

Offline Microfloof

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2013, 12:02:18 pm »
Danke for your interest! I'd be glad to tell you when something new happens. =3
If you want to, you could help us create the roleplay, since it's only me and one other person making the forum<3

Offline starthedragon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2013, 07:24:04 pm »
Danke for your interest! I'd be glad to tell you when something new happens. =3
If you want to, you could help us create the roleplay, since it's only me and one other person making the forum<3

Oh of course! Do you have a website or something that we could chat on, like skype or something of the sort? I had an idea already, but im not sure if itll fit into the roleplay ^^;

Offline Microfloof

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2013, 05:10:35 pm »
All ideas are welcome bro. And I'll send you some details in PM<3 My skype name is in my siggy. But sadly my internet topup is gone for a while so I won't be able to get on.. (See, I'm on the library's compie right now. But I'll see what I can do!)