Author Topic: <Mystic Mayhem> [Literate,Mapped,Sited,Elemental Wolf RP]  (Read 3730 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
<Mystic Mayhem> [Literate,Mapped,Sited,Elemental Wolf RP]
« on: February 17, 2014, 10:32:15 pm »
<Mystic Mayhem>

Hello dear, I am Loki the Lord of the Wind elements. Don't be afraid, I would just like to spread some information about us. We would love it if you choose to become of of us, but now that I think about it, I haven't told you what we are yet! We are the elemental wolves, and there are so many types of elements you can choose from. Now that I said that, lets get started on our tour, shall we?

Plot
You are one of the many elemental wolves left in the world of Mystic Mayhem. There are many elements to choose from, but yet there is only one of you to pick. A meeting starts, all the packs are at peace for the night. Each pack has its own symbol that represents them. You walk over to each symbol and touch it, most disappear until there is only one left... You walk up to it, your paws are crossed hoping this is the one. Then, the symbol glows, circling around you! You found your element, and your journey begins as one of the new elemental wolves. You have a pack,a rank, a whole new life!

Elements & Powers
Shadow- This element is rather dull, their colors ranging from grey, to completely black. But their powers are unique, like the others. The wolves that have the element of shadow can see in the dark, which is very helpful if they are doing a surprise attack at night. Along with that, they can turn into shadows to move quicker toward the enemies territory, but once they are there they change back into their wolf form to make it a fair fight, from there they won't turn into a shadow till the battle is over.

Water- A nice element that loves to hang around water. You'll never see them in deserts, but you'll see them by oceans, lakes, and rivers! This element can control the water but not for big things for huge waves. They are the fastest swimmers which is a huge advantage in battle if they are in trouble or in a battle.

Earth- This element is slow but they are very strong. They can lift big boulders, and not to mention, they have very sharp claws which can be useful for digging holes. The holes they dig are normally used for traps during battles with their enemy packs.

Light- The element of Light, ah yes. These wolves are very kind and hate hurting others. But if they need to, they will. These wolves will shine so bright, it can blind others fully(but that is banned in this RP), but they do actually blind an attacker but it only for a short period of time, just so they can escape. These wolves are often used for healing others. They hardly go to war with any of the six other packs.

Fire- The fire element can light themselves on fire if they are enraged at all. They also are very dangerous because they can catch the forest were most of the elements live on fire. Though the fire elements don't mind if they catch things on fire and ruin everything in site, they are one of the most hated packs.

Ice- These wolves can make it snow, which is enjoying to the other packs because they love snow! Ice elemental wolves can freeze things also, which is actually a threat to the water element wolves because it freezes their home, and one of their special advantages. Also when battling, they sometime freeze the land which causes their enemies to slip and fall

Wind- The last element, wind... These wolves can make the wind speeds great, and can become faster as the wind speed grows. These wolves are actually sometimes born with wings so they can fly in the air like birds. Those born with wings though are often used as scouts or spies.

Rules
No power playing or god modding
Don't over use your powers or I will take them away or kick you out of the group
Hate the character, not the player
Respect those in the group
Have fun!

Ranks
Lord(Alpha Male)
Lady(Female Alpha)
Beta
Delta
Warriors
Scouts
Spies
Mentors
Apprentices
Queens(The mothers of the pack)

Application
Username
Character Name
Desired Element
Desired Rank
Picture/Description
Background/History
RP Sample
Other
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 09:58:29 pm by Argorok »

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline flarepaw3

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: <Mystic Mayhem> [Literate,Mapped,Sited,Elemental Wolf RP]
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 04:00:50 pm »
Username: Flarepaw3
Character Name: Himicha
Desired Element: Wind
Desired Rank: Spy
Picture/Description: An icy blue wolf with a white underbelly and dark blue swirls on her body. The rims of her ears are also dark blue, along with a small circle on her tail. She has a white tail tip and dark blue eyes with icy blue wings, just like her body.
Background/History: She was a pup born with wings. Big, blue, fluffy wings. Unfortunately, she was abandoned by her parents as a pup, since the leader of her birth pack would exile them if they did not get rid of the pup, since the alpha was a very nasty piece of work, and she didn't like pups much anyway.
RP Sample: Icekit just woke up. It was  a warm summer morning.She stood up,lifting her white pelt from the warm grass. She yawned and streched her body and started to look around her. The wind was blowing on her wet nose as she could sense the other felines next to her.She then walked over to her small stash of herbs,since she was very interested in medicine. She used her tiny but still sharp claws to sort them out. (From another RP)
Other: Gender - Female Personality - Caring, confident, strong, fierce, protective.

Offline SL138197

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
  • Thank ye' TinyTail.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 04:19:56 pm »
Username: SL138197
Character Name: Aliah
Desired Element: Fire
Desired Rank: Warrior
Picture/Description: A jet-black wolf with orb white eyes and scars.
Background/History: He was in a great war and badly wounded, he woke up and could barely move, through the years he's gotten stronger.  He got the fire pack.
RP Sample: Aliah woke up and tried sitting up, he fell back over onto the hard ground and groaned.  He hated being in this state.  He tried to muster some strength to go to the water to get a drink.
Other: MALE, and still weak - he fell off of a cliff and hit the ground, crushing his ribs.
DeviantArt: Riverthefluffybum
Minecraft: artsy_gamer906

Offline akimra2622

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Sometimes you forget that things disappear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 05:19:20 pm »
Username - akimra2622

Character Name - Cann

Desired Element - wind

Desired Rank - spy

Picture/Description - Cann is a white wolf with a light blue underfur. Her eyes are very dark blue, almost black. She has black rings around her eyes and she is small for her age. On her cheeks, she has a faint light blue stripe. She has bat wings, which are the same colour as her fur but slightly greyer.

Background/History - Cann doesn't know where she comes from. The only memories of her mother is a sweet breath on her face and a soft voice saying 'Don't give up. Don't give up.' After that, her memories have faded until the day she woke up. She woke up in a clearing in a forest with a squirrel staring at her. The squirrel later told her that she had fallen from the sky. After that day, which she considers to be her birth, she had wandered around until she found the Mystic Mayhem pack where she had become a wind wolf. She has always had her wings but it wasn't until she became a wind wolf that she started to learn how to use them. At first, Cann might seem very mysterious and slightly confused but later on, one will find out that she is very sociable and bright. The reason she may seem mysterious and confused is because she is still trying to find out who she actually is.

RP Sample - Cann took a deep breath before lunging into the air. Immediately, the sudden rush of wind in her face was slightly overwhelming but she was used to it. She opened up her wings and her decent slowed. With three powerful thrusts, she soon found herself flying high above the trees. She let herself glide for a few minutes, heading towards the setting sun. As she flew, she let her mind go blank and just felt the bliss of this pure freedom sweep through her. Suddenly, something flashed in her mind. Screams and snarls. Blood and fighting. Those same soft words: 'Don't give up Cann. Don't give up.' Cann's wings faltered for a second and she dropped for a few meters. Had she just seen a snippet of her past?

Other - what is the map and where is the rp in game?

Personality - Although Cann is small and seems soft, she can be quite a little devil in battle. She is very brave and will go on any mission. She sometimes gets hit by snippets of her past but that doesn't stop her from being forever loyal and kind to her friends who she considers her family.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 05:22:10 pm by Akimra »

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2014, 09:22:17 pm »
Joanne your accepted but right now, I am not accepting the wings, that is to be decided in game on who gets them and who is Icekit x3?
River, your RP sample needs to be a bit longer can you please fix that?
Akimra, your accepted also and the RP map link will not be said in this forum even though its not a private map. And the RP is in the map o.O...
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 01:06:23 am by Argorok »

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline akimra2622

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Sometimes you forget that things disappear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 02:58:38 pm »
Joanne your accepted but who is Icekit x3?
River, your RP sample needs to be a bit longer can you please fix that?
Akimra, your accepted also and the RP map link will not be said in this forum even though its not a private map. And the RP is in the map o.O...

So how are we supposed to know where the map is???

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2014, 09:29:16 pm »
I will message you on game thats the point of me getting your username.(Well, that's half of the point..)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 11:52:37 pm by Argorok »

Offline Twin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Khepri
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2014, 04:35:10 am »
Username- Twin
Character Name- Nymph
Desired Element- Light
Desired Rank- Apprentice
Picture/Description- Lightish dullish yellow with slightly darker markings and a white underbelly. Her eyes are silver.
Background/History-  Born and raised in the pack, Nymph was born a natural healer. She grew up very distanced from her parents, and is currently hoping to learn more about the art of healing.
RP Sample- As a single snowflake fell from the sky, Nymph found herself watching in awe. Her tail wagged hurriedly as more and more followed after that single white speck. It was exciting. It was new. Something never seen before. She couldn't help but bark a bit at the curious creation of the heavens. This wasn't something she'd ever of began to expect. As she scanned the area, she noticed that all was quiet. As if the white creatures had brought with them a feeling of warning. She wrinkled her noise a bit as she raised a single eyebrow, still quite intrigued.
"Does anyone else see this?!"

Other- N/A

---
'Delta'...? Also there is no omega rank?