Author Topic: ~The Mwamba Pride; A Group of Lions, and More~ (With own map; and accepting!)  (Read 7222 times)

Offline Mistsky

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
I'll work on getting out the new file for the map soon! I may have it finished by today, or within a few. I'll also leave the .fhz file up, in case anyone hasn't yet updated their game.

Also, Caleb, Roku will be accepted into the pride; except since we are realistic, would it be alright to change the red on his mane, and perhaps make his fur a bit more golden? Everything else is fine. :)
~Mistsky

Offline LunaWolfe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Lederp
    • View Profile
When I get home I'll upload their pictures, I'm kinda at school right now Dx And I can't find a good color code for yellow goldish <w> So they're...dull lol.

Click it, we know you want to~ <3

Offline Mistsky

• View Profile
Sorry that I didn't respond sooner! (Although I did read the new posts here, I just didn't get to reply)

Alright! And it's fine if they're dull. I could try helping with a golden-yellow color code if you would want to use one, although either way, it should be alright.

The new map version should be coming out soon, as well; perhaps in a few more days.

~Mistsky

Offline LunaWolfe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Lederp
    • View Profile
Sjdfgjfnv..I don't think you will, but would you accept a albino lion? /idea fail

Offline Mistsky

• View Profile
Hmm... after researching about them, I've noticed that they are very rare. However, since it is possible for a few to be found in the wild, I will accept one or so to this pride. So sure, you are able to make one. :) Although, just know that albino lions have normal-colored eyes, instead of red ones(you're able to have a bit unrealistic eye colors in this pride, as well).
~Mistsky

Offline LunaWolfe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Lederp
    • View Profile
^-^ Hope they look okay.

Offline Mistsky

• View Profile
Sorry about the inactivity!

Territory Map Update: I was unable to update the map for a newer version, but I will still try to update it to version 1.09.
~Mistsky