Author Topic: Druid Pack: Bringing Realism To FH! (Mapped, Sited, Literate, Mature, Realistic)  (Read 1766 times)

Offline Jirvey

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
I've started this pack to try and offer an entirely realistic approach to a wolf pack for users to enjoy.

You'll find no ranks here, no medics, hunters, warrior, or anything of that like. We are a wolf pack. We all hunt, we all fight off threats and rivals, together. There's no herbs here, if you get wounded, you had better be ready to put in the extra effort to survive, or you won't make it.

Alphas are determined by whoever is the strongest and most worthy to lead. An alpha one day may be an outcast the next. If you think you are ready to control a pack of your own, you had better be ready to chase off and fight for your position.

I got the name "Druid Wolf Pack" from the famous wolf pack in Yellowstone National Park, who helped to inspire me.

We are mapped, literate, sited ( http://druidwolfpack.boards.net/ ), and mature themed. You can find any information you may need on our website. If you miss me online just send a group join request to Druid-Pack . I hope to see you in game. c:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 02:21:46 pm by Jirvey341 »

Signature by Me.
Want one? PM me on DeviantArt (Jirvey)

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
This roleplay looks absolutely amazing, Jirvey!

I love the realism aspect you've placed in it and how you've removed all of the ranks, it makes it very unique and rather intruiging.
Good luck with your pack, friend!
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Jirvey

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Thank you very much c:

Signature by Me.

LegendaryGrace

Yes! Can't wait to see this group grow! It's sounds absolutely amazing and very interesting. I am thinking about joining... :D <3

Offline Jirvey

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Ooh, that would be fun! Hope to see you there

Signature by Me.

Galaxyshadow

This sounds awesome! I would join if I was more active at the moment. Plus I'm more of a survival game player when it comes to realism. Anyway, this looks great! I hope you get the member waterfall running lol

Offline Jirvey

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Thank you c: I hope so too~

Signature by Me.