Author Topic: Stranded A Canine and Feline RP  (Read 23104 times)

Offline Shima

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Stranded A Canine and Feline RP
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2011, 04:08:48 am »
A blank stare crosses Cals face for a moment as she watches the dog trot away. "Yeah whatever..." she mumbles under her breath.  Slightly downcast by the lack of interest from the dog Cal begins to think of what she will do on her new Island home. She is sure there will be competition from other dogs, after all among dogs there is no such thing as " An unanimous decision." Yawning Cal stretched herslef on the soft beach sand and began to nap, also known as one of her favorite passtimes. Howver if one looked closely enough the dog was actually awake, well sort of anyway. She was somewhat aware of what was going on around her, because she was in such a light sleep.  ( I have to actually sleep.. Midterms -_- , see you around)
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&lang=en&jfile=index.php&topic=623.0&topicseen                                                               

Thor2000

« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2011, 05:52:37 am »
The massive dog is all chained down, he he goes to sit down one of the stranger snap at him for making such fast movements, He lets out an extreamly loud bark into the beings face making it echo all over the ship. "How dare you" one of the strangers replys to him hitting him across the face.

Thor2000

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2011, 05:53:40 am »
(Wait are we on the ship lol?)

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2011, 03:22:29 pm »
((lol no i dont think so, cuz if you read the canine thing the boat either crashed or the dogspart of the boat was let off to go to the island lol i have no clue but i'm pretty sure were at the island))

Moon laps up the water but spits it back out "Bleh, that's disgusting" She licks the roof of her mouth tryingto get the strange taste out of her mouth. She backs away from the water and lays down in the hot sand, She pants her tongue rolling out of her mouth. She wasn't used to this heat. She gets up and goes into the forest laying down in the shade. her tongue still rolling out of her mouth.

Offline Shima

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2011, 03:28:23 pm »
( Not anymore BigWolf  ) Awakening from her nap Cal noted a large mastiff dog amongst the cowd of canines. The dog was huge so he would be pretty hard to miss. There were also bruises on his face as if he had been hit by humans. Stretching Cal leapt to her paws. If she could pick any dog to be her ally in this new place it would be him. Trudging over to him she blinked and said "Hey..". Cal decided not to be verry peppy, as that was what scared the other dog away.

A few yards away she could see the husky dog spitting out the water. I wont be drinking there..... Cal thought to herself. The husky who's name escaped her didnt seem very happy with all this heat.  " Husky dog!" she shouted out turning her head away from the huge dog " What's your name, you never told me." Barked Cal.
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&lang=en&jfile=index.php&topic=623.0&topicseen                                                               

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2011, 04:06:28 pm »
Moon barks over to the female with a soft voice "My names moon... What's yours?" she tiredly gets up and trots over t the female. She looks over at th crowed and sees a huge dog in the crowd. she barks quietly to the female "It won't be hard finding him anywhere" she laughs quietly the barks a hello to the huge male.

Offline Shima

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2011, 04:25:08 pm »
"Oh right I never introduced myself. I'm Cal"  Barks Cal. " And yeah I was thinking the same thing " Cal chuckled happily. "So before  ... this what did you do?" Asked Cal, Still seated near the male mastiff. " I was a house pet. I had the nicest owners they would always walk me and give me treats" Cal rambles on happily. "What were your owners like, oh wait did you have any?" Cal repeated.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2011, 04:30:30 pm »
"oh... uh... well, I was a house pet, I had the best owners.. until they had a kid... the kid loved me but his parents were scared I would of hurt him so they sent me to be a police dog.... I trained and learned all I ws suppose to learn, One day though my Cheif was walking me down the road and he ws ambushed by some guys. They took me and made me fight some of these other dogs, then last thing i knew i was on the boat." She shrugs but closes her eyes letting out a quiet whimper. She apologizes for her long story then lays down and rolls over onto her back, trying to ignore the heat of the sand burning her back.

Offline Shima

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2011, 04:38:39 pm »
" Oh well that sucks." Cal mumbled to Moon. "And what do you mean fight other dogs?" Cal questioned. "I just got knocked out when I was enjoying a good romp through the park and the next thing I knew I was locked in a stinky crate on a ship." Cal remained silent for a moment before saying " I wonder how big this island is...."

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2011, 04:52:36 pm »
"Well.. the people who took me made me fight other dogs before they took me to a place with so many other creepy looking humans...." She sighs then wonders the same thing "Me too, we should go check it out..." She barks at the huge male asking him if he wants to join us.