Author Topic: Stranded A Canine and Feline RP  (Read 23154 times)

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
Re: Stranded A Canine and Feline RP
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2011, 11:26:03 pm »
She watches Cal sprint past her, and Moon looks forward. She tilts her head interested in what that giant thing was. She trots forwards curiously. She barks out "Um... hi... giant cat..., may i have your name?" she smiles slightly, completley hiding her fear.

Offline slach2000

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • C:\FeralHeart\Icee.png
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2011, 04:02:14 am »
*apparently excited he ignores the dog that just ran and away from him and turns to the one that seems brave enough to talk then smirks and says* Hello my name is icee the cheif of the pride that lives on this island and I truly hope you don't think I'm a....... "cat" I am a lion and by what name do you go by?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 04:09:50 am by icee »
I am Icee The White And Blue Lion Of Ice

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2011, 10:22:39 am »
"I can see your not a actual "cat", but you look like one but much much bigger." She giggles a little. "Oh, my names Moon." She tilts her head "How come your so far away from your what do you call it.... pride?" She says tilting her head.

Offline Shima

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2011, 01:05:42 pm »
Peering from behind a rock Cal stares at the "Lion".  "Hey you Ice cat, whats a lion? And whats a pride?" Barked Cal her fear dripping away as she watched Moon and the giant cat being friendly with eachother. However Cal had decided to stay a yard or so away, just incase.
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&lang=en&jfile=index.php&topic=623.0&topicseen                                                               

Offline slach2000

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • C:\FeralHeart\Icee.png
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2011, 04:37:58 pm »
Well first thing a lion is well from what I heard "a big cat" second of all a pride is a group of lions usaully with one or two males and rest females *smiles at the one behind the rock and then looks back at the other one* The reason why I'm so far from my pride is some lions from another pride alarmed me that "dogs" are real so I wanted to take all look for my self and........well  found you guys.
I am Icee The White And Blue Lion Of Ice

Offline Silver Cloud

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • COME TO THE DARK SIDE......we have cookies :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2011, 06:02:03 pm »
*Follows icee and climbs a tree to look down* "Woah dogs!" *thinks act more like an adult silver!* Hisses and spits down at the dogs* "Who are you? on OUR PRIDE LANDS?!?" she asks angrily that the imposters dare step paw on Feline Lands.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2011, 12:57:48 am »
Moon growls "Look squirt I can eat you in one bite so I'd be quiet if I were you!" She licks her lips intimidating the small lion "MMM I bet you taste good..." She looks over at ice and smiles and whispers so Icee could only hear "I'm joking I hope you know that, Well not the one bite part." She smirks and sits down her tail softly hitting the ground.

Offline Shima

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2011, 01:54:02 am »
Cal scampered bac over to Moon and the cats , who didn't seem very threatening. Especially the small one. "Yeah she could definetly gobble you down!" Cal growled deciding to add to Moons remark. " Are you like a mini-Li...uhhhh....whatever!?" Asked Cal in a confused tone. Cal slowly lowered her weight onto her haunches and held that position, while her tail swished about.
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&lang=en&jfile=index.php&topic=623.0&topicseen                                                               

Smokeblackbear

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2011, 08:16:43 am »
The huge dog started to wounder into the jungle looking for the other canine he had talked to just before, he cracks branches as he gets further into the big green area, he sniffs smelling strange animals, he then lets out a massive bark several times making it echo into the land.

Offline Silver Cloud

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • COME TO THE DARK SIDE......we have cookies :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2011, 09:13:59 am »
"HUMPH, im not a lion im a clouded LEOPARD, as you can see of my beautiful elagence!" she says stubbornly," how come YOUR on OUR land?, plus i will get my adult friends to eat you in one GULP never mind a bite"she says flicking her tail with her purple eyes gleaming