Author Topic: Stranded A Canine and Feline RP  (Read 23330 times)

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
Re: Stranded A Canine and Feline RP
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2011, 02:27:11 pm »
"What beautiful elagence? You look more like a pile of dirt." She smirks Showing  her huge white and sharp teeth, sharper then most dogs. She glares at the small, pathetic thing.

Offline Silver Cloud

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • COME TO THE DARK SIDE......we have cookies :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2011, 06:01:07 pm »
*Growls showing blood stained needle sharp teeth that moon has ever seen* "GRR tell me why your on feline lands?!?" "and dont say you crashed on a plane thats what the other dogs did* she says pointing to dead dog heads in a ditch, *flickers tail and climbs up tall tree and catches a bird with its blood dripping down near them, everyone hears the bird sqwak as its crushed in my jaws while alive*
*Spits out feathers and mumbles "i knew fish were easier to eat!"*
"icee how come dogs have no talents? they cant climb trees they cant eat birds and fish in a gulp they have to bite, they have to wait to be taken out side and they are so very small?"
*is not actually that small is about nearly the size of moon*

Smokeblackbear

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2011, 06:51:16 pm »
The huge dog begins to run in the direction of the smell, a s he makes his way running out of the jungle he stops himself, hes face to face with a big cat, looked to be like a leopard but a different color then most, He then backed up very quickly barking at the big cat.

Offline Silver Cloud

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2011, 06:54:18 pm »
sees another dog* "not another one?! jeeze how many of you are there a ship full?!?" she says sarcasticly, cleans fur still confused why dogs came here, wonders: if there are any pups i might be able to eat them! *licks lips then climbs tree again*

Smokeblackbear

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2011, 07:15:09 pm »
The dog was very interested in this one, he began jumping on the tree barking viscously loud, What are these things he thought to himself. The big dog began to shake sending droll all over.

Offline slach2000

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • C:\FeralHeart\Icee.png
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2011, 07:23:18 pm »
*shakes his head at the young cub* You will never learn to keep your mouth shut will you? And we'll dogs are a bit eh....... talentless should I put it but, I think you should head back to the pride this is no place for you, as for you dogs none of you will ever touch are cubs even if it means for me to risk my life. *looks at the dogs with pride and courage but also with a frown*

(this is really fun but whats taking so long with the servers  :'( )
I am Icee The White And Blue Lion Of Ice

Rawrimakittykay

« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2011, 07:23:57 pm »
[[ This is my form to join;

Name: Rawr
Personality:
Rawr is very strong headed, and does tend to be rude. At the same he can be pretty nice, even though that comes as a rarity. He isn't that much of a thinker and would rather fight than talk things out
Description: He has a dark, brown pelt with black spots, almost like a Spotted Hyena, and has 'socks' that run up just about half way on each foot.
Breed of dog: German Shepherd
Relatives or friends from the ship: None.
Mate from the ship?: None.
Stray or Domestic: Stray, was caught at the pound, found a family, was taken on the ship and then the little paragraph at the beginning begins.]]

Offline slach2000

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • C:\FeralHeart\Icee.png
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2011, 07:26:14 pm »
You all better not be here when me and the pride get hungry hehe *grins* I wonder how dogs taste and it's survivial of the fitest anyway.
I am Icee The White And Blue Lion Of Ice

Offline Silver Cloud

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2011, 07:27:22 pm »
gets coverd in drool* YUK!  I JUST CLEANED MY SELF!" climbs up higher in tree onto thin branch*

Smokeblackbear

« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2011, 10:09:51 pm »
The big dog began barking very loudly at the cat, "Come on come down here i just want to get a look at you" the dog began digging at the roots of the tree pushing it with his head, he then pants heading over to get a drink of water, Theres another smell of more felines he lowers his head with a growl.