Author Topic: [:: S u ? C l a ? ::] -Accepting-  (Read 25957 times)

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
Re: [::SunClan::] Now Recruiting!
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2011, 11:10:49 pm »
There,modified my application. Roleplay sample included. :3 Sorry if I misspelled 'swivle' though. xD
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 11:13:58 pm by Suave dog »

SunClan

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2011, 12:01:42 am »
Terra, I do suggest you apply, though most of our roleplay will be on-game. Why not try getting the Simplistic version, I believe it is called? Supposed to take lag down a bunch, but still make the game playable. Suave Dog, your character has been accepted. Look out for a PM from me here shortly with some friendly links and such. Welcome to the Clan!

Solvic

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2011, 12:11:39 am »
Welcome to SunClan, Suava dog! c:

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2011, 12:22:51 am »
WARRIOR
Code: [Select]
[img]http://i665.photobucket.com/albums/vv11/wolfsala/screenshot_06062011_011055438-1.png[/img]
[b][Ashclaw][/b]
[b]Gender[/b] [Male[color=#d90000][b]|::|[/b][/color] [b]Age[/b] [42 moons]
[b]Health[/b] [8-%] [color=#d90000][b]|::|[/b][/color] [b]Disabilities[/b] [Slight blindness, and deafness.]
[b]Parents[/b] [Snowfur x Unknown]
[b]Username[/b] [Magpie]

Roleplay Sample:
Ashclaw froze, his claws digging into his new begging. Coughing slightly, he listened to the hustle and bustle of the clan outside. Something sounded wrong, there was something missing. Then he noticed. There was no happy mews, no playful meows. Heaving himself up, he limped out of the den and was blinded for a second by sunlight. Then he noticed, laying in the middle of the clearing was a cat. A line of cats gathered quietly beside it, waiting their turn to grieve. Ashclaw stumbled backwards back into his head, heaving for breath...

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2011, 12:25:55 am »
Whoop. :3

SunClan

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2011, 12:39:23 am »
Magpie:: Our staff has reviewed your application, and found it to not be up to our standards. Your roleplay sample was splendid, but the actual character could use some work. You used the Elder application for your Warrior character. I can understand if the disabilities were mild, but being completely deaf would render your character as an Elder for the rest of his life. With that in mind, we would love for you to edit your application, and still consider joining! We would love to have you aboard, but before we can accept you, you have to fix what we mentioned. And just to clarify, you need to use the Warrior application for your application and your character cannot be deaf. Good luck! (:

Reika360

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2011, 09:54:56 am »
My dear Breeze. Hazelpool isn't that young anymore. She's a lot older, also, I'll get a new picture for her. Mmkay? :3

Solvic

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2011, 05:56:06 pm »
Magpie asked me through FeralHeart, if I'm able to post her application. For some strange reason, it isn't allowing her on the FeralHeart Offical Forum.

WARRIOR

[Ashsky]
Gender [Male] |::| Age [36 Moons]
Health [90%] |::| Apprentice [.x.]
Mate [.x.] |::| Kits [.x.]
Parents [Bramblefur x Skyeyes]
Username [Magpie]

Roleplaying Sample : Ashclaw froze, his claws digging into his new begging. Coughing slightly, he listened to the hustle and bustle of the clan outside. Something sounded wrong, there was something missing. Then he noticed. There was no happy mews, no playful meows. Heaving himself up, he limped out of the den and was blinded for a second by sunlight. Then he noticed, laying in the middle of the clearing was a cat. A line of cats gathered quietly beside it, waiting their turn to grieve. Ashclaw stumbled backwards back into his head, heaving for breath...

[IMG]http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc418/xSolvicValentineSinx/screenshot_06062011_185158911.png[/IMG]
[b][Ashsky][/b]
[b]Gender[/b] [Male] [color=#d90000][b]|::|[/b][/color] [b]Age[/b] [36 Moons]
[b]Health[/b] [90%] [color=#d90000][b]|::|[/b][/color] [b]Apprentice[/b] [.x.]
[b]Mate[/b] [.x.] [color=#d90000][b]|::|[/b][/color] [b]Kits[/b] [.x.]
[b]Parents[/b] [Bramblefur x Skyeyes]
[b]Username[/b] [Magpie]

Ariela

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2011, 06:15:00 pm »
[IMG]http://i53BannedImageSite/2m2tkeo.jpg[/IMG]
[b][Robinpelt][/b]
[b]Gender[/b] [Female] [color=#d90000][b]|::|[/b][/color] [b]Age[/b] [23 Moons]
[b]Health[/b] [90%] [color=#d90000][b]|::|[/b][/color] [b]Apprentice[/b] [.x.
[b]Mate[/b] [Looking] [color=#d90000][b]|::|[/b][/color] [b]Kits[/b] [.x.]
[b]Parents[/b] [RippleStream & BlazeStar]
[b]Username[/b] [Ariela]

Role Play Sample: Robinpelt strolled through the brushes of the forest path, nothing can distract her from hunting prey for her clan. Owlstar is a fine leader in her eyes, she'd do anything for him and the clan. She notices a vole scurrying towards his little hole in the dirt covered ground, she began to crouch down onto her haunches and began to quietly stalk the young vole, Robinpelt attempted to attack it as she leaped from the ground and attempted to pounce on it before it got away.

SunClan

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2011, 06:58:07 pm »
@Reika360: Get me the new picture, and the new age, and I'll update it for you. :3 I just used the information from the previous thread, I knew it was old, but I figured it would be best to not edit it without your approval.

@Solvic: That's fine! No problem at all. Accepted the character and added it to the thread. Should I PM the user with the forum link / chat password, or will you find a way to get it to them? Seeing as they can't get on this forum, I would hope you are able to give them the necessary links in-game.

@Ariela: Welcome to the Clan! Expect a link with the forum information and the chat password here shortly. I am sure you will enjoy your time here, and you have made a great decision in joining SunClan. Meet you on the forums? :3