Author Topic: Black Soul Pride  (Read 16675 times)

Offline Vegetable

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
Re: Black Soul Pride (recruiting)
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2011, 11:20:41 pm »

- Features not shown in-game: He is missing some fur around his left eye, which is always wide open and blind, and the skin has been rubbed raw, similar to a burn. (I can remove this feature if you'd like.. I can also draw a picture of it if that helps)
- Your in-game name: LittleGhost
- Lion's name: Arren
- Preferred rank: Hunter
- Character: Arren hides within himself. He dislikes others knowing much about him and will often avoid much contact with anyone. He prefers to be invisible, and will often just wander off on his own. He has a hot temper though and can't take any insults.
- RP sample: Fine dust swirled around Arren's paws and face, catching soft light filtering through a small crack between the rocks that he was laying. His ear twitched. The air around him was still, silent. Only a small view of the outside world was visible, and even there nothing was stirring. It seemed that he was in complete solitude.
Finally.
Keep that feature o.o its scaring me and that's very good xD Accepted as a hunter :)

If we fail now, we never know what might have been.
The battle for the blessed land has begun! Chose your side and join now! Are you a Black Soul? Black Soul Pride

MudPaw

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2011, 11:22:27 pm »
- http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/684/screenshot0703201115452.png/ 
- Your in-game name: MudPaw
- Lion's name: Hazu
- Preferred rank: Cub
- Character: My name is Hazu, I am a dark brown liger cub, and I wish to become a spy one day! I have a sister named Lola, but I abandoned my family when I was born. I am stubborn, friendly, but can be a bit bitter at some times.
- RP sample: He walked up to Zaaid and nervously asked "Can I become a spy for our pride one day?" "I will do my best and would like to begin training now. I can sneak up on other lions without them hearing." He said courageously.

Offline Vegetable

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2011, 11:26:10 pm »
- Character: My name is Hazu, I am a dark brown liger cub, and I wish to become a spy one day! I have a sister named Lola, but I abandoned my family when I was born. I am stubborn, friendly, but can be a bit bitter at some times.
- RP sample: He walked up to Zaaid and nervously asked "Can I become a spy for our pride one day?" "I will do my best and would like to begin training now. I can sneak up on other lions without them hearing." He said courageously.
Sorry for not seeing this before now xD You are accepted, and will be a spy as Hazu grow in age :)

The battle for the blessed land has begun! Chose your side and join now! Are you a Black Soul? Black Soul Pride

Offline FableTheWolf

• Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2011, 01:21:54 am »
- Your in-game name:FableTheWolf
- Lion's name: Garder
- Preferred rank:Spy

-Photo: http://s1121.photobucket.com/albums/l512/FableTheWolf/?action=view&current=screenshot_07032011_164652928.png

Character: he is a little young, so he's kinda silly. He'll defend his friends, and unfortunatly seems to have run-ins with the Sir, the soldier. Constantly teasing for humor, he is also very curious, which is why he wants to become a spy: putting his bad-habits to work for the pride.
No one knows his family history: he doesnt talk about it....almost like he doesnt have one...

Rp sample: *crawls away* Noooo leave me alone!
EX 2: *looks out to the horizon and the snow* Hehe this place is so nice!

Ex 3: *laughs as he watches the soldier* Hehe do you have a new girlfriend?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 05:42:25 pm by Fate »

Offline Vegetable

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2011, 01:25:02 am »
Lol, your rp sample made me laugh xD thats indeed a "silly character" And its also good for the pride to have such "handsome devils" ^^' Accepted (lol once more)

Offline Pichi

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2011, 01:48:02 am »
- Your in-game name: Pichi
- Lion's name: Kyra
- Preferred rank: Babysitter

- Character's bio: Kyra is still slightly immature and she loves to play around and joke, she can be quiet at times and is careing of others feelings. She may be playful most times but knows when its time to be serious. She is niave, believing there is always some good in anyone no matter how horrible they may act. She can almost always keep her cool in any situation, but when she does get irritated she can be very cruel.(After she loses her temper she usually feels terrible afterwards.) Cubs are one of her favorite things in the world she simply adores their carefree attitudes and loves to play with them. She feels a need to protect her pride and everything dear to her no matter what the cost. Her mind is set on protecting everyone from harms way no matter what happens to her as long as the pride is safe.

- RP sample: The cool breeze laced with delicate snow flakes slightly ruffled her fur as she steped into the den area for the first time. Her jaw droping slightly in awe at the beauty of the pure white area, glistening as the moonlight hit the freezing crystals. Each leaf of the plants shining brilliantly, covered in thin layer of clear ice. Her paws moving her forward almost in a trace like state towards the center of it all. She snapped out of it suddenly as she heard a cubs voice call to them. "Heya! Hehe, it's pretty huh." She replied smileing her saphire eyes gleaming.  "Yeah it is."

MudPaw

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2011, 02:54:25 am »

Christoph

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2011, 03:14:30 am »
- link to character picture: http://i55BannedImageSite/x587e1.png
- Your in-game name: Christoph
- Lion's name: Taka
- In Game Info: He is half blind in his left eye.
- Character's bio: Taka for the most is kind, but if made mad enough he is a force to be reconed with. He is rough around the edges though, but once someone takes the time to get to know him he's a softy. He is very proctive when it comes to protecting his loved one and close friends.  Usually he is a confident person and lets nothing stand in his way. He's a bit on the lazy side, but will always be ready if someone were to call on him in need of something. He makes friends fairly easily. Taka can often be extremely flirtatious, though many times he does not mean anything by it.
- RP sample: Taka let out a low rumbling growl from the back of his throat as he stared down the large black bird before him. I was here first... He kept telling himself as he stared into to the ravens pitch black eyes. It gave a loud screeching cry, spreading it's wings as it took flight, Takas eyes floowing it's shape till it faded into the distance. he was alone once more.

[Tell me if I need to change anything]

Offline Vegetable

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2011, 02:28:56 pm »
- Your in-game name: Pichi
- Lion's name: Kyra
- Preferred rank: Babysitter

All you need now is a screen shot of your character and put the link up here so i can put it up with the other members :) After the screen shot i will be happy to accept you ^^

MudPaw, thanks for doing that again, but i found your previous post before and i'm very sorry for having you put up yet another one D:
Anyway your character was accepted.

- link to character picture: http://i55BannedImageSite/x587e1.png
- Your in-game name: Christoph
- Lion's name: Taka
Looks very good so you don't have to change anything, but i'm just curious about the tail. He's a lion right? yet the tail looks like your using "round tail" right? My eyes can see things that's not there sometimes xD Anyways, acceptec.

Christoph

« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2011, 02:47:14 pm »
Looks very good so you don't have to change anything, but i'm just curious about the tail. He's a lion right? yet the tail looks like your using "round tail" right? My eyes can see things that's not there sometimes xD Anyways, acceptec.

Thank you! And he is a King Cheeth Lion mix, but I can fix his tail if need be.