Author Topic: [: R????C??? :] - Warrior Cats [Recruiting]  (Read 12837 times)

Solvic

Re: [: R????C??? :] - Warrior Cats [Recruiting]
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2011, 11:30:12 am »
( It's alright Sukira. I understand about the problems in-game; though, if you want to post something. You character could also hear Snakepaw's yowl? :3 )

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2011, 11:40:15 am »
( was going to do that but it slipped my mind XD) Azerathclaw's head shot up from the scent trail she was following from the yowl. "what now" she growled recognizing it and running towards the sound. "snakepaw ive told you a mill-" she cut off when she got there seeing the intruders. "what are you guys doing here" she hissed.

(UGH total fail)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.

Offline luckdragon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • Youtube - luckdragon01
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2011, 08:59:57 pm »
Pinefur

The brown tom looked at the sound of a hissing cat and watched as it came tumbling down the hill. As it got closer he jumped forwards to land lightly on the apprentice. Mainly to stop him from rolling anymore.
Eyebrows raised, he looked at another voice from the top. "what are you guys doing here" the she-cat asked them. His claws were tempted to fling out, but not while he was pinning the apprentice. So Pinefur got off of him and looked at the she-cat "We... are looking... for.. a. new clan." he replied hesitantly. Unsure of what Dukepelt or Pawfeather would say.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 09:06:12 pm by OneLastTime »

1wildheart

« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2011, 09:08:10 pm »
( wasnt pinefur in sunclan..? O.o )

Offline luckdragon

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • Youtube - luckdragon01
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2011, 10:01:37 pm »
(-( Ya. But I pulled him out. )-)

1wildheart

« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2011, 01:22:27 am »
( OOOH. mmkay. )

Offline aelitastar

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 58
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2011, 01:23:33 am »
(( i caved in just for this warriors rp XD ima only stayin in private maps and such though for FH >.>)
I am not who I was when I last left here, from the years '11 through '13. I sincerely apologize for how rude and disrespectful I had been, and hope whoever I have wronged before can forgive my previous bad behavior.