Author Topic: It's time to stop  (Read 20076 times)

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Re: It's time to stop
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2020, 06:49:59 pm »
I thought that people started the whole "us versus them" thing for the sake of being dramatic.
And it's all fake drama by the way.

I keep pointing out that people don't have to be slaves to acting like toddlers (slavery to their feelings is still slavery ect) but then they just cry more.  So i can't take people seriously anymore.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline StarWarsWolf7

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2020, 06:54:02 pm »
I thought that people started the whole "us versus them" thing for the sake of being dramatic.

I keep pointing out that people don't have to be slaves to acting like toddlers (slavery to their feelings is still slavery ect) but then they just cry more.  So i can't take people seriously anymore.

Again, can you explain to me how it's fake? Can you provide evidence against all the screenshots being presented? Against people losing their accounts without warning? Against the censorship? If you don't want to be involved, and you don't like it, then that's fine. But it doesn't discredit the situation. It doesn't erase what's happening, and doesn't invalidate people's concerns.

By the way, I'm not trying to attack you. Or anyone else for that matter. I would simply like to talk and hear your two cents, especially if you've got valid evidence to prove this all as false/fake.

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2020, 07:17:22 pm »

If you have nothing useful to contribute the conversation and want to just call us all fake and dramatic, then please don't post. It's not helping anything.

this probably has been established before, but this isn't an us vs them situation. this isn't a game rivalry fight or at least it was never in the first place.

we are upset is because of the actions that were taken against our friends, not because we hate the game or want to promote another. i have no idea where this "FH vs FHU" thing came from as it didn't come from us.

This[/font]

Offline LaughingWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • Bumpy snow
    • JaceLaughingWolf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2020, 08:27:48 pm »

You thought.

Maybe you should get all the information before injecting yourself into a situation that involves every user of this game, directly or otherwise. This situation is something that has zero to do with fhU, other than staff of this game targeting those on the development team of that game at the same time they were targeting innocent users that have no such affiliation.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 08:30:48 pm by LaughingWolf »

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2020, 08:50:14 pm »
Threads like this are why i can never take you seriously.
Don't worry, Fake drama people are fake.  And they always will be.

Mate, I'm gonna be real honest.
Nobody can take you seriously or respect anything you say when you're:
- Racist and have said that you understand inequality and the feelings behind pro-slavery
- Misogynistic and will actively discredit women's sexual assault stories + Go on multiple anti-women rants
- Transphobic
- PREDATORY
- Actively said equality is garbage (Okay you didn't say garbage, but you said a bad word and it got edited out by a mod so I can't put it back)
- Abuse your pets
- Use dog shock collars on human children
- Advocate for physical violence and say people "deserve to be beaten"
- Generally just incredibly rude
Yes, there are links, screenshots, and discussions for all of these.
And if staff continue to allow people like you stay then.... that's a huge yikes.
Even bigger yikes if they delete this post/thread or hide it in any way and just... sweep all of this under the rug more.

You're a strangely hateful person and you're incredibly fake yourself.
You jumped into every open post about the drama to spew your uneducated hate and for what? :/
But yeah, sure. We're the fake people because we want FeralHeart staff to take accountability for their actions after they messed up and we don't want them to abuse their powers anymore.
I'm not here to attack you. I just think you're not in a place to post and you should sit this one out because you're much worse.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 01:09:30 am by wolfsquad »

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2020, 06:33:22 am »
I just want to say, that this stuff doesn't really correlate to what is going on and while these things are horrible, I really don't believe they should have been brought up in this way. I don't know the user, I actually know nothing about them, but bringing all this stuff up won't really help anything and most likely will just add to the drama. I feel like this specific post went off the mark a bit, and actually does fit the line of being an attack. I mean you're saying all of this stuff in public in response to them basically saying the drama is fake. That's not something I agree with, I really think this went too far here. Whether it's true or false.

I thought exactly all of this before I even made the post.
I thought "If I called them out like this... it will look and feel exactly like an attack. It will feel more like actual petty drama rather than focusing on the actual issues we're fighting for." Even after I made the post, I thought about deleting it multiple times.
But I decided against it and I don't want staff to use my post as ammo against the "movement" at hand right now. Because with the way they commented this stuff on every post and this whole disguise they've put up, I feel it is important to mention that they can't call other people "fake" for trying to fight for change when they're as hateful as a person as they are. They're not in a place to say anything. And if we're going on this whole tirade of calling people out for poor behavior, might as well call Kuri out because they're the worst member I've seen on FeralHeart ever and I don't want to bring this up when everything is settled.

Since I've posted this, a few people have message me saying they had no idea there was more to it, thanked me for bring this to light, and even shared their own experiences with Kuri, including how they set off such huge red flags, always felt uncomfortable around them, and actively avoided them at every chance. And those messages have helped influence my decision to keep this post up because the fact that so many people have disliked Kuri, felt uncomfortable around them, and wanted to avoid them is... insane.
The thing is, even if people thanked you for bringing this to light, you truly could have gone about this a completely different way. I really don't see your post adding to the overall meaning of the situation. You could have gotten away with saying something along the lines of: "You've done some very bad things as well that have brought up a lot of drama and have possibly have really upset other people in doing so." Putting up a list like that, takes away from the meaning of the entire post. The people that had issues with this user would probably come to you anyway even if you were vague. I stand by what I said, I believe your post went way too far for what was said. The other issues were of a completely different topic.

The screenshot below pretty much sums up everything.

This will be my last post on here, I did PM because I didn't want to block up the place anymore, but I haven't used it in so long that I don't know if it went through properly, and I really don't want people to think I don't care about this situation, because I really actually do. I don't like that it was called out in this thread, because I felt that it took away from this specific problem. I thought maybe there was another way to let people know about the situation with them. I don't think the game is more important than the wellbeing of people. (My entire thing with the staff here happens to be because I care about the wellbeing of people. I mean this drama has to be super stressful for people.) I sincerely apologize if I came off as uncaring, that wasn't my intention. I was just thinking that it could have been dealt with or people could have been made aware of things in a different way. Am I sure how? No, not really because of the situation with the mods. I admit I don't always have an easy time thinking things through, though I meant no harm, I tend to compare situations to how they could have been dealt with in another place that I was part of before. I guess that time just slipped out into here. I apologize, I really do. And hopefully the subject can reach back to what it was supposed to be. I deleted all my other posts and I won't be adding anymore to this for the sake of the subject.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2020, 08:43:06 am »

You jumped into every open post about the drama to spew your uneducated hate and for what? [/color][/center]
No, i'm actually the genuine person.  And i fail to see how you think i'm all these 'terrible things', when i'm against most terrible things.  I'm not racist, and i don't abuse my pets. I rescued them.
Special treatment for whatever flavour of the month is trending on twitter will never make things right, no matter how deluded people are these days.  No i believe in no special treatment for anyone.  And fixing labels to oneself & then crying over said labels is also dumb.  Maybe that's where you get those random accusations from?  Because i say labels are for cans?
But i do approve of people not raising kids to be brats that can do anything & get rewarded for it.   I recall 2007, when people still told their kids 'no'.

"Waahh someone on the internet that pretends to be nice to me & doesn't even play this game, but pretends to care about it & only goes on forums to stir drama. unban plz"
How does that make the world a better place though?

Like i said before, and say again now.  Fake drama is fake.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2020, 10:08:09 am »
If you don't appreciate the raise of concern, you can simply ignore it and continue with your daily routine, Kuri. Coming out here putting "fake" labels on everyone is just as if not more insulting than the users who've only stated their worry for FH's health.
You spammed the threads for attention and got it.

As stated by Azura earlier, if you have nothing to contribute to the cause of this thread, don't bother posting. Same applies to anyone who just wants to post to be hateful & rude without genuinely having a point to make.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 10:09:52 am by Scallywag »

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2020, 10:53:34 am »

You jumped into every open post about the drama to spew your uneducated hate and for what? [/color][/center]
No, i'm actually the genuine person.  And i fail to see how you think i'm all these 'terrible things', when i'm against most terrible things.  I'm not racist, and i don't abuse my pets. I rescued them.
Special treatment for whatever flavour of the month is trending on twitter will never make things right, no matter how deluded people are these days.  No i believe in no special treatment for anyone.  And fixing labels to oneself & then crying over said labels is also dumb.  Maybe that's where you get those random accusations from?  Because i say labels are for cans?
But i do approve of people not raising kids to be brats that can do anything & get rewarded for it.   I recall 2007, when people still told their kids 'no'.

"Waahh someone on the internet that pretends to be nice to me & doesn't even play this game, but pretends to care about it & only goes on forums to stir drama. unban plz"
How does that make the world a better place though?

Like i said before, and say again now.  Fake drama is fake.

Man that was hard to read, but let's give this a shot.
It's hard to say you're "against these things" and deny everything when there's evidence of you being a bad person and all of it has been shared... Lol
Don't forget that the transphobic comments you've made on the forums are still up, love, and just because you were kicked from the Discord server doesn't mean your messages just disappeared with you either. Plus, there's so many people who have talked about how uncomfortable you make them, that you set off red flags, shared their own stories, etc. (I've even had people message me telling their story and how they had no idea there was more to it) and the fact that SO MANY PEOPLE feel the same way is incredibly concerning and no, it's not a coincidence. Also the way you only touched on "I'm not racist" and "I don't abuse my pets" is so weird. It's like you're saying "Hey wait a minute now, I'm all of those things EXCEPT racist and an animal abuser >:(" Lol. I think what was jarring the most was the comment you made in the Discord about the dog shock collars like... that was so weird?? What??? Why did you feel the need????

I want to go back to my main point: You aren't in a place to talk about us and what we're doing. You're way worse on the inside and have no grounds to judge other people. It's the same vibe as a serial killer being like "Vandalizing buildings is bad and illegal, so don't do it!" like? You kill people big man, you might want to sit this one out. The vibe is: You might wanna sit this one out, you don't gotta comment on everything and especially not on topics you're not educated on. Knowing you literally used to send people (including minors) NSFW and graphic images just to get a reaction already shows you're someone who does anything for a crumb of attention and the way you posted weird comments into all 4 threads further shows it and great, you got what you wanted. Now it's time for you to take a leave now that you've gotten what you wanted.
P.S: People do still tell their kids no. I can assure you that the weird right-wing YouTuber you watch is incorrect. Also please stop watching/following incels and actually like... talk to women.
P.S.S: If you have anything else to say about this, PM me. I don't want to keep clogging this thread and further distracting from the bigger cause. I just really had to call you out and let everyone know that no, you're not a good person in any way and yes, you're going to face the consequences the same way staff members are going to face the consequences of their actions. 2020 babey

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2020, 12:20:34 pm »
Just wanna say: it isn't place for discussion about Discord dramas/argues. Not gonna attac anyone, but not everyone knows what has happened on Discord.
On new account Aiiokia