Author Topic: ???M?re creative.... other than lions and wolves???  (Read 6957 times)

Offline Ryvan

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ???M?re creative.... other than lions and wolves???
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2012, 06:06:07 pm »
I think there should be like one large map or a North American themed map, or even an African themed map. The Africa could include a small lion pride, an hyena troop, herds of various animals, and small animals like ground squirrels and smaller creatures. I think it would allow all types of rps to combine and make it interesting and fun.

dragonr1der

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2012, 06:11:43 pm »
I agree with the more speices. And there also should be more maps. Afirca i can see for Loins and other Grassland afircan creatures, and Yellow stone or a Forest map for the Wolves and other creatures that our forest bound. This would make the game more realistic, plus some prey like elk, deer, birds or anything of that nature.
I agree with both of the statments below me.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 06:28:06 pm by WolfWarrior »

Milk and Cookiez

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2012, 09:09:50 pm »
 It's really easy to get rps for wolves and lions, which is why people do it. You can find some more creative species rp than this, though they tend to not last very long. Though I have an idea of one, that I haven't seen yet. Everytime I go into Last Cave and I see a flying character, I have to give them a second glance because I think they're a bat at first. Last Cave is almost always empty, and it's huge, giving plenty of room and space for multiple bat rps that could be there. Perhaphs someone could make one of those? x3

Offline atlantaellenhunt

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2012, 12:18:16 am »
@ Ramine

Not necessarily, I have a plain brown lion that took me two hours to make. He doesn't have any custom markings or items or even a preset. It took me two hours to make a FH version of him.

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2012, 12:33:47 am »
Ramines right. Most people just rush in to making a character that the don't even take the time to turn it in to another species. I like to make wolves and lions because it is easier to find an RP, but once in a while i'll make a horse, tylacine, fox, bobcat, ect.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2012, 02:03:50 am »
I have a few lions and a few wolves but i have a few unrealistic and a few dragons and all kinds of characters really and i also have quiet some cats i may make in the feature. In Bonfire Island there are just like... one wolf/lion RP when you come and different species besides wolves/lions and i have a unrealistic character named after the "Peko Peko". His name is peko poko and i hardly play him. There are hardly any lion or wolf RP's at Bonfire Island. There's been a lot of horse RP's lately. Also, in Sky's Rim there's a group called "Sky Foxes" Or something like that for newbies but you might not be a newbie for sure. Not everyone goes to those plains ova there. Most Lion and Wolf RP's are in those plains that are mostly filled with people. If you head to Bonfire Island often then you will see a lot of other species RP's.

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2012, 03:36:20 am »
Yeah... i see way to many wolf RP's i run through Fluorite and alli see advertising is wolf RP's, and everywhere i look there is a wolf. Im considering changing my favourite animal to something else... i didn't think wolves would be this popular xD

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2012, 05:20:26 pm »
I've been a fox, dragon , pokemon, human , walking fetus,  and a unknown beast.

Offline .Sasha.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • in a relationship with 50 non existent characters
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2012, 05:39:10 pm »
I mostly RP as Human, thats fun because you need to be Literate to show the acting of you're characters ;3
In-game; .Sasha.
Yes hello this the dad of FH. Mostly seen at The Grounds.

Offline Fireplace

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2012, 02:17:49 pm »
Im a poodle or angel poodle.lol