Author Topic: ~*~ANOTHER WC war...~*~  (Read 2877 times)

Offline Firewhip123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
~*~ANOTHER WC war...~*~
« on: December 05, 2012, 11:23:14 pm »
FERALHEART WARRIOR WAR 4
So it begins with ANOTHER Warrior cat war... This one is between three factions, one called, AXIS CLANS, and the other, The Alliance. The Third is one I made to try to stop this huge war because... the lag is getting annoying!

Does anyone else here agree with me, or no? I mean come on... Fighting and cursing is getting far to common in Flourite plains, even if agreed. Its hard enough finding a literate mapless warrior cat clan, but now the only one there is is in the war, and i'm tired of fighting. BI

Well, you heard it, what do you think should be done about this?
Friendship is magical; Violence is hysterical.

~Firepool~

Re: ~*~ANOTHER WC war...~*~
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 12:22:52 am »
There's ANOTHER warrior cat's war? You have got to be kidding me -facedesk-
That explains the lag, a lot. o-o
Something seriously needs to be done about this. The worst part about it is the whole cussing issue. I've seen a few of some very violent battles in the past, I was quite suprised to hear that the fighting issue hasn't been controlled yet.

The other problem is, most of the clans that are currently or were involved in some kind of war are illiterate or powerplayers, which makes things so much worse.

It also annoys me how they've named themselves "The Axis" and "The Allies." Not only does this sound slightly unoriginal, but it shows how much the users care about the history and after effects of WWII. (Not because I happen to be a fan of Hetalia, but I do respect history.)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 12:28:18 am by ~Firepool~ »

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 12:53:53 am »
-facepalm-

There really is nothing anyone can do about it. I'm sure the ones causing this little "war" will get bored of it and it will eventually die down.... eventually.
Whenever I get on to do my Warrior's RP, some of these "Axis" and "Allied" clans want my clan to get involved. The worse part of it is, if I don't want to be allies with their clan they will either put me on their enemies list, or try to destroy my clan with their powerplaying. That's when the block button comes in handy, because some of these people just can't take "No" for an answer. Best thing to do is ignore them, and if they get pushy... block them.
  ::)
Inactive

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 02:26:56 am »
It's not really a problem until the cussing and harassing other users gets involved. But if you do see this kind of behavior, screenshot and report it to a moderator and it will be taken care of ASAP (even faster if you send it to a moderator who is actually online at the time).

Offline Sayba

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 04:51:11 am »
Pffft, when the 'war' happens I will be there watching them all rage quit for the lols. If I see any rule breaking I will also try and report. The problem is when so many swear and go too far, it's really hard to catch all the user names, plus the catch goes 100 mph you only see a post for a second before it flies up the chat X)... The last 'war' I went to I could barely keep up, I ended up leaving.

wolffoxalliance

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2012, 06:51:35 am »
What is the point of these wars anyway?Yes,it makes the Rp a lot fancier but when they start godmodding,things might take a wrong turn.Anyway,Id enjoy sitting and watching them "fight to their death",this way I can see who has the most "rich" Rp lines,of course if they wont have an iliterate rp or like i said earlier,powerplayig.No way, that will turn into a SF warrior cat war. :o

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 05:03:25 pm »
I soo saw this in-game ._. and yes, it does cause lag.  I like to RP warrior cats but when the mapless clan i'm in goes to war, I quit/ditch hem lol xD I personally don't like wars without any "actual" fighting actions. Text wars are just..meh :P

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2012, 07:22:58 pm »
People are having wars now? -_- For goodness' sake... And people complain about the 'fightwolves' and 'fightdogs' having battles. Well guys, this isn't any different...except this is apparently a war when the fightwolves just spar with each other.... But it's still fighting!

I'm just going to stay out of this one XD Battles and wars aren't really my area.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Fallenleaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2012, 03:47:12 am »
This war... it's idiotic, and for that reason NatureClan isn't part of the war, which hopefully reduced the lag a little bit e.o ShyFeather will soon be named leader of PantherClan, I hope she will stahp this lagging madness.
~SoulShatter~

Offline Doylj

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2012, 03:58:21 am »
xD AXIS CLAN and The Alliance? Total Hetalia reference.