Author Topic: ''Unborn'' cubs/pups. What's your experience with them?  (Read 4440 times)

Offline Madarao

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • what
    • View Profile
Re: ''Unborn'' cubs/pups. What's your experience with them?
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2013, 06:53:25 pm »
Oh geez, most of these are really good! xD!

And I have had my run-ins with these walking.. unborn.. pups. Usually I like to make male characters, but on some occasions, I do play as females. When I do, I find myself SWARMED by these unborn pups/cubs. I'm guessing it's because I'm so open to conversation? I once went AFK in South Pole to get a chocolate milk or something like that. When I came back, because I left one of my females in a laying down position, I had THREE of those pups laying in my stomach-- I guess you could say. Course' I started to walk away, but they all followed, all of them going something like;

'momma come back plz'
'*kicks tummy* wheerz daddy'
'omg i wanna be a pup'

With the comment of the last one, they all agreed and logged off for a moment to change their names to 'pup' or whatever you'd like to say. I made a mad run to Atlantis, camped there for about a hour, and luckily when I came back to South Pole-- it appeared as if they were gone. Haven't seen them to this day. :I!

I've also had similar situations done with my males, and fetuses CRAWLING all over my males, just so that they can make him a father.

Nomegusta.
50 shades of dark circles under my eyes

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2013, 07:10:04 pm »
I don't see many of them anymore but it is awkward to see a walking unborn pup/cub/kit whatever because they, you know can't walk xD  Although I guess it's better to see them walking than having them plank everywhere lol

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2013, 09:12:25 pm »
I've not had much experience of unborn pups or cubs. I think they're more abundant in Bonfire and Ficho which are places I don't visit very often.
But I'm not keen on the parent beggin thing, much like mate begging and pup begging and whatever other kinds of begging we get. I'm not really sure why anyone would want to be an animal in foetal stage... I mean, it's not as if you can RP or anything. Why not be a newborn? At least them you can RP movement and sounds and interact with others.
I do, however, like the idea that some peope make pups/cubs that are in a way a 'blank canvas' with no customisation on them that people can adopt, and the youngling poofs and customises the char according to the appearences of the mother and father. That's a good approach. Sometimes I look at RP families and think "you're children look nothing like you," particularly when the animals are biologically related. If the children were adopted it makes perfect sense.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2013, 09:32:16 pm »
These experiences, lol xD I can't really remember any of those things happening to me. Wait... yes I think I can remember one right about now:

Here I was sitting in Fluorite alone on my mount, I was viewing all the movies and they happened to be unborn creatures like dragons, pups, cubs etc wanting a mother. Same with the advertisements in general. So I pretty much stopped paying attention to Feralheart since nothing was interesting me and took a look at the Game Help section of the forum. When I switched back to Feralheart I had a pup sitting next to me and this little conversation started:

Unborn pup: Can you please adopt me? I need a mom! D:
Me: If you're unborn how can you be talking?
Unborn pup: Could you just adopt me please? Who cares if I can talk?!
Me: .....
Unborn pup: PLEASE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: I'm gonna have to say no since I'm finding this situation weird... c:
Unborn pup: Ill be the best pup ever! Ill do what my mother will say!!!! D:
Me: That's great to hear but I'm not your mother.
Unborn pup: :(
Me: .... c:
Unborn pup: B****!!! :P

So I have this little unborn pup call me a bleep then run off, sure was the best pup ever ; D
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline BlueKinTsukiko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2013, 11:37:49 pm »
-Sighs- Sadly even I had a few weird experiences with unborn cubs and pups as well, one of them being in the middle of a semi role play. A bunch of lions at L island, not the most detailed role play mind you, but its good to be around friends. Then all the sudden out of the blue a little unborn F cub comes up to the whole pride and sits next to a female whose Pregnant, and well...heres the conversation.
Unborn: Adopt me please! Please!!!
Female: Well...Idk, it depends on my mate, cause you see we were wanting our close friend to be our cub.
Unborn: But Im here now! :D So you can have me instead
Female: -Calls in her mate.- Should we?
Male: Idk...I dont like role playing with people who aren't in the group...
Unborn: Please Daddy! -Cub plays with males mane.-
(This is where I step in cause after seeing a unborn cub playing with someones mane...You get confused)
Me: How did you do that?!
Unborn: Do what?
Me: Play with the males mane, while your unborn, and maybe in this females tummy...What are you Houdini?
Needless to say, they laughed while the unborn cub sulked away seeing how the male didn't want him really...

Offline whitesnow

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Malice Clan is open for all! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2013, 12:47:41 am »
I never talked to an unborn cub/pup but I seen a few.

Offline EpiConflict

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Words can be FATAL... Watch your mouth.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2013, 02:34:31 am »
Its is quite funny when you decline their requests, although I try not to encounter any of them
Forsaken