Author Topic: Rudeness  (Read 3628 times)

Offline MaggamiaTV MTV

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Rudeness
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2014, 07:28:53 pm »
    Well, I never really ran into any rude or annoying people that much. Probably because I'm sorta new. Even though I've kinda always wanted to dig deep and find where all the chaos in FH is. Because everyone seems to make a big deal out of it and I would love to see where all the things that people are talking about are. *cough* *cough* So anyways I told this story on another form but whatever XD . I was trying to make a role play group and I called it 'The strounghold' I already got one or two people to join so I was pretty excited. Then this guy walks over and in a very rude and hurtful way criticizes me on how I spelt 'stroung' wrong... s t r o n g strong! The next things that he tells me wants to me make scream into my pillow and slap that jerk across the muzzle. In every sentence he says after that he spelt at least two words wrong! *pawface* And the simple ones too! Like 'you' or 'okay' ...

Offline Shota Uke

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Rudeness
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2014, 07:36:58 pm »
    Well, I never really ran into any rude or annoying people that much. Probably because I'm sorta new. Even though I've kinda always wanted to dig deep and find where all the chaos in FH is. Because everyone seems to make a big deal out of it and I would love to see where all the things that people are talking about are. *cough* *cough* So anyways I told this story on another form but whatever XD . I was trying to make a role play group and I called it 'The strounghold' I already got one or two people to join so I was pretty excited. Then this guy walks over and in a very rude and hurtful way criticizes me on how I spelt 'stroung' wrong... s t r o n g strong! The next things that he tells me wants to me make scream into my pillow and slap that jerk across the muzzle. In every sentence he says after that he spelt at least two words wrong! *pawface* And the simple ones too! Like 'you' or 'okay' ...

Oh Trust me there are a lot of these people on there most of them like to hang out on maps
such as bonfire or plains. Me and a friend made up a fun little clan/pack and one of the rules was that we
had to look the same but different mane colors. And Almost everywhere we went some of these people called us
"Trolls" right off the bat, and after we had explained why we looked the same they just went "psh whatever trolls".

Especially if there's a pack or clan and your best friend is in it, if those people are there you can't even visit your friend without them trying to threaten or attack you. (with words not ingame actions) which I find pretty rude.