Author Topic: Weirdest Thing to Happen to You in Bonfire  (Read 3263 times)

Offline .Dionysus.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Weirdest Thing to Happen to You in Bonfire
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2014, 01:37:32 am »
That is a pretty funny experience XD
And I luff Ironman o3o

Well one time I was sitting in bonfire, chatting with my friend over whisper. Well this mate center had just gotten two wolves together and because of my characters small size (she's a coyote) the new couple came over and asked me to be there pup. I explained to them that my character was a fully grown coyote and the girl started sobbing saying how they'd never have any children. The male was comforting her and glared at me and said:
You should be ashamed of yourself! We thought you were a pup and my mate wanted pups and now you go and break her heart with your lamo story.
I tried explaining to him that my character was almost the same size as them so how could she be classified as pup? And he shunned me XD
Then a couple minutes later, an actual pup came over to me and started yelling at me! Apparently the pup tried to become their pup and they shunned him for not being female or for not being as "pretty as the coyote" XD so I started laughing and he used his
"Pup powers to explode me no miss"

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2014, 04:29:44 am »
Well, I actually don't often go to Bonfire, but I like to make my own adventures I guess you could say.
One time I was on my England character, Whispering a friend of mine (whom dared me to go to the Mate Center), and before I could go, I was visited by the Doctor and a delek - I wasn't the most awake, and was being quite lame. -Small laugh- Once they both had to go, I went over to the Mate Center - I was horribly rejected too many times. I crawled back to the rock we originally sat at, and "cried" to my friend. I had a blast.
-Wolfie

Offline StarrieNova

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Cuddle Fluff
    • StarrieNova
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2014, 04:38:13 am »
Honestly I have not had anything that amazing happen to me in Bonfire, but it is awesome that it happened to you my amazing floofer xD

Siggy by: MittenstheNoble

Offline Kovu-The-Lion

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Check out my Youtube! FloofehPaws Productions
    • View Profile
    • My Little Corner x3
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2014, 05:10:10 am »
Best Experience?
Probably the time when 3 Lemon-head Kiaras came fighting over me while I was sitting with my Actual Girlfriend Kiara.
The fight was so Iliterate it was hilarious. xD

Find me in the Game as: Kovu The Lion
DA: SimbaKovu.deviantart.com
Youtube: Floofehpaws Productions

Sandfury

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2014, 06:04:49 am »
The whole map was empty... The map pretty much crashed, and I had a minute of silence. xD

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2014, 11:27:08 am »
The whole map was empty... The map pretty much crashed, and I had a minute of silence. xD

I was there! xD Just about everyone in the map crashed and left with few survivors ouo It was amazing not to see Bonfire swarming with people.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Boomi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • ~My Blog~
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2014, 01:14:40 pm »
A Milka Cow and dead corpses:
Well, so it started with, that I saw a character that was called ''FREEMEAT''
So I ate on it, nom nom nom, and then I was poisoned by it, and became dead, but I still talked (Lol)
Then others who also ate on the meat became dead.
And we sat there as dead corpses.
Then it came a Milka cow, pooping chocolate to us, and then the Milka Cow became a Zombie, then I also became a Zombie...
Well, that was a weird thing lol...
~A Chicken With Big Toes~

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2014, 02:14:16 pm »
I think these would have to be some of my top weirdest experiences in Bonfire; I've had to many.
My first one I personally thought was hilarious- a few frands decided it would be a funny idea to make exact copies of Sagitta, with my help, of course.

---

My second weirdest event just happened yesterday, actually. Whisper, Vask, Stargazer and I decided it would be hilarious to be "whales" and go derp around- basically it turned into a session of "whale yoga." Note that before this we were fruit and we also recreated what Vask's incident was with the "One of us" characters.

Humpback Whale (me lol) says hello:

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2014, 03:05:57 pm »
Ohwait

Me and a friend roleplayed as leaves.

First we were on a bush but the wind blew us off and we died but kept reviving and dying over and over again until we started killing each other and then reviving again and then we started running all around the map chasing each other. Then we cuddled with mate center.

And for fun we roleplayed this all in the local chat near mate center xD