Author Topic: Your opinion on humans in FH?  (Read 6135 times)

Offline .Sasha.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • in a relationship with 50 non existent characters
    • View Profile
Re: Your opinion on humans in FH?
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2014, 07:58:21 am »
Welp most of my characters are actually humans from my fandoms but...they don't look human unless one sees the presets I made...
I don't really like most of those in bonfire tho, there are a lot of powerplaying humans too and its just weird they mostly only wear the chimera marking that looks like a shirt so...kinda pantless...that could be done with more effort (or how to spell it) So yeah as long as they dont spam, troll and powerplay im ok with humans and actually every species in FH.
In-game; .Sasha.
Yes hello this the dad of FH. Mostly seen at The Grounds.

Offline Phantom.Sun

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2014, 02:23:08 pm »
I second that, personally, I don't think the pink fur+chimera 2 markings setup works all that well. It sort of makes it look like the character forgot to put on their pants.

That being said, I don't really mind the humans, so long as try don't walk up and randomly shoot me with a gun. ... and yes, that has happened before. My Cheetah character also had someone try to kill him with a sword, but I think I'm getting off topic now.

If anything, I think it's great people have the creativity in the game to expand past making just canines and felines. That's how we got birds, crocodiles, dragons, and all those good things. Though I'll still mostly stay out of their way, since human roleplaying isn't really my thing.

Offline Canon

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • (????)? ? ???
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2014, 07:10:56 pm »
I don't really mind if people roleplay as humans, I think it's kinda awesome and interesting.
But I would never roleplay as a human xD That's just not my thing. And idk why but I think they're growing because it's gonna be the " new thing " xD Ohmygod. Don't ask. Thanks, bye *goes to space*

DeviantART: CreepyCanon - Youtube: Ken the Derp