0 (0%)
You are my new god!
1 (25%)
I didn't read the topic, but I am agree with topic starter
1 (25%)
OMG, TROLL!!111
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Pointless post of pointlessness  (Read 2581 times)

Offline shell_prisoner

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
Pointless post of pointlessness
« on: June 03, 2013, 12:09:51 pm »
I have not visited this site for a few months, and I have never actually introduced myself here, and I think placing this post here would be a good idea. So, here I am, you've probably already seen my posts here on forum. I know I am probably supposed to say my name, age, etc, but I won't :P You can call me by my silly nickname, or just "Shell" as some of you already do, or even "hey you, ignorant fool" :) By the way, my nickname has no some mysterious meaning, it was just supposed to look cool on some non-english-speaking website.
What else can I tell you about myself? I am unpleasant person. I am rude, I am selfish, I am a huge lier, and most likely I don't respect law of country you live in. I've also had some "dirty buisness" with "evil hackers" of FeralHeart. But don't ask me where to find them, I don't know this anymore. Maybe admins of this beautiful place hunted all of them down.
I like: sunny days, copyright/piracy holywars and clicky computer keyboards (not very long list, I know)
I dislike: the World, myself, your mom, tax collectors and pulseaudio.
Roleplaying: I don't roleplay, only watch how others do. I have no imagination, I don't know English well enough, and I am totally illiterate even in my native language. It took for me 5 hours to write this text :)
Why I am writing so not-so-many letters here, maybe I should go outside and do something useful?
Feel free to put any horrible thoughts of me here, I will add them to may collection. Yo can place nice thoughts too if you have some.

Not sorry for bothering you
~Shell

EnderStar

Re: Pointless post of pointlessness
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 02:09:48 pm »
Well... Welcome to the Introduction of the forum? 8I

Anyway... One questions - Do you like the band Disturbed?

@BouncyLion101

--Tackles-- What's your in game username? 8I
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 02:22:14 pm by CaptainSkyler »

BouncyLion101

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 02:16:43 pm »
Welcome back to the forum, and hello. :3
Aw, don't worry. English is a hard language, and I didn't even notice you were a non-native English speaker until you said so, lol.

I'm also sure you're not too bad. *Pats* Hope you have a fun time of the game and forum.~

(Kind of off-topic but, @CaptainSkyler YES, finally a fellow heavy metal fan. I would curse but I'll keep it family friendly. o3o I'll hug you instead. *Epic stranger hug on Internet*)
Again @CaptainSkyler, lol. My user is still Bouncylion101 in game, if you were asking the question to me. :3
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 05:01:38 pm by BouncyLion101 »

Offline shell_prisoner

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 04:28:50 pm »
Anyway... One questions - Do you like the band Disturbed?
Heard them somewhere, but didn't know the band name. Vocalist sounds nice, but music is not of my favorite. Maybe because of loud bass guitar.

What's your in game username?
Isn't it a second question? ;) Or it was addressed to BouncyLion101? Anyway my username here is "shell_prisoner",  and as for character names, I have many of them :)

I didn't even notice you were a non-native English speaker until you said so, lol.
0_0
Anyway, thank you!

Offline Loccora

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 06:13:05 pm »
Never heard of the band disturbed lol I'll check it out...... I like Evanescence u should check them out if not already.

Offline moonshimmer100

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 01:12:43 am »
Well, at least your honest. :P welcome back!
Hello random person! ^_^