Author Topic: Help Please!  (Read 1276 times)

Koolwolfe

Help Please!
« on: February 01, 2015, 03:09:32 pm »
So I just registered for a new account, and I clicked activate and it won't let me log on! It's really irritating, since the registration JUST closed as well!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Help Please!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 03:51:17 pm »
Chances are that you went over the 16 character limit for usernames. If that is the case then I'm sorry to say but you're just going to have to wait until registration is open again to make a new account.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 04:00:15 pm »
I had only 4 characters within my username. Could they possibly reopen it? I've been waiting for a whole month.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2015, 04:04:56 pm »
Send me a private message with your account name and I'll look into it as soon as I have a chance. Unfortunately we can not just open the registration. It opens very frequently and you just need to take a few moments each day to pop on and check it. It's opened several times last month alone. I can't guarantee that I'll be able to solve the problem but I'll try.

Offline Allari101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • little-kitteness
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2015, 09:50:08 pm »
(This post has nothing to do with the problem XD)

So registration opens all the time (like, more often than what I thought, which was like once ever month or something)? Wow. I was told that it opens at like 2AM-5AM! (I live on the West Coast of the USA) Wow.. I know this isn't true because I only registered yesterday and it was open at 4PM. Lucky I read that post!

In-game user is Allari101