Author Topic: Lenny the Fastest Lion: Ask me Anything  (Read 1859 times)

Offline Machungwa63

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
    • View Profile
Lenny the Fastest Lion: Ask me Anything
« on: December 31, 2018, 05:44:10 pm »
Alright, let's give this a go.
I make FH movies on YouTube! Be sure to check them out and subscribe at http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx0ehjAstAokZb3BBgs61uA

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
Re: Lenny the Fastest Lion: Ask me Anything
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 07:53:14 pm »
Why did you start creating videos?

Do you have a pet?

What's your favorite food?

:D

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline Machungwa63

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 08:07:53 pm »
Why did you start creating videos?

Do you have a pet?

What's your favorite food?

:D

-- It should come as no surprise to anyone who's seen my videos that I like motor racing. Growing up in England, I was a big fan of Murray Walker - a play-by-play commentator for Formula 1. When it came time to pick a career path I decided I wanted to do something similar, which got me into videography and reporting. It's also why I have fun with Kanafa & Peponi being a news anchor and a reporter in my episodes.

-- Yes, 2. A black cat named Astra and a corn snake named Murray

-- I have a sweet tooth, so there are lots of British sweets that I miss now that I live in the USA. Drumsticks, Cadbury Buttons, and England also has some great rice pudding which I have now found at the Publix supermarket.
I make FH movies on YouTube! Be sure to check them out and subscribe at http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx0ehjAstAokZb3BBgs61uA

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2018, 08:50:59 pm »
What's your favorite default FH map whether it'd be new or old?
Favorite season(s)?
Are you a morning bird or a night owl?
What movie genres do you like?

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2019, 07:49:50 am »
What's kept you making FH videos after all this time?

Ya ever just walk outside and scream at the sun?

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Machungwa63

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2019, 02:16:51 pm »
What's your favorite default FH map whether it'd be new or old?
Favorite season(s)?
Are you a morning bird or a night owl?
What movie genres do you like?

-- Hate me, but I miss the old Bonfire. I loved it because it was a great place for new players to get involved without joining groups because Mate Center was always down on the ground & TLK roleplays were always at the top of the hill and everyone talked in local. Sure, it made it chaotic at times but lots of good laughs were had too.
-- Spring. My sweet tooth loves it because its Easter; the racing fan in me loves it because racing season starts again
-- Morning bird... kinda. I don't like getting up early in the morning because I'm groggy, but I do it because it gives me a full 18 hours of stuff to do.
-- Animation and comedy. I'm still a big kid at heart. I love light-hearted stuff.

Offline Machungwa63

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2019, 02:21:17 pm »
What's kept you making FH videos after all this time?

Ya ever just walk outside and scream at the sun?

-- I love this question. After "Lenny" people were encouraging me to make more. So I made "Uku" and "Rocky Horror" and called it a trilogy. Then I gave it a rest but I missed it so I figured I'd go back and make it a series. However, I was moving up in life and realized I would probably want to consider putting Feral-Heart to rest, so I made "Yet Another Feral-Heart Love Story" and called it my final movie. That was all well and good... until our department at work got laid off and I was out of a job. This has given me a lot of free time over the past 18 months so I've been making Feral-Heart shorts again and now I've started making movies again. However, I just landed another good full-time job (YAY!!) so I don't know how much it will impact my movie-making in the future, but I'd like to keep doing it. I used to think "I'm getting too old for this" but I recently learned that a lot of others on here are older than I thought so that part doesn't bug me as much anymore.

-- I scream at the sun, but normally from inside. If I'm trying to make movies or do online gaming I hate it when the sun goes in and out of clouds and keeps changing the lighting in the room.